Sung to Sleep

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 7

~Your POV

-“Now remove it from the stove.” Somehow, while removing the pan from the stove, his hand touched the burning stove, and he burned his hand.

-“OW!!!!” he screamed, nearly dropping the rice, he placed it on the table to hold is hand in pain. I grabbed his wrist and went to the sink to run it under cold water.

-“Stand here and keep rinsing, I need to go get some cream.” I ran to the laundry room where I kept medicine and creams. When I went beck he was still there with his hand under the sink.

-“It’s no big deal. I can handle it.”

-“That’s what they all say.” I said. I turned off the tap and gently wiped it with a cloth. I applied cream and bandaged his hand.

-“There. All done.” I looked up from his wrist to see him looking in my eyes. I looked away and asked if we should try the rice now.

-“Sure, I’m curious about how it tastes like.”

-“Me too.” I said. I put the rice in two bowls and filled two glasses with water.

-“There.” I said a I placed the food down. I scooped the rice n my mouth.

-“It’s so good!” we said together. We laughed and ate some more. Hen wee finished, he went to wash up as I cleaned the dishes. And as he was watching TV, I went to wash up. I looked at the clock. It was 11PM.

~Key’s POV

-“It’s late. Don’t drive home at this time of the night. You can sleep on the couch.” She offered.

-“Great. I was planning to stay anyway.” I told her. She brought a blanket for me, and sat on the other couch.

-“Can you sing for me?” She asked.

-“I was wondering when you’d ask that. Close your eyes.” She did as she was told.

-“Nothing can stop me from loving you, you youuuuu yeah ” I kept singing even though I knew she was asleep. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead goodnight, closed the door and went back to the couch to sleep. I slowly looked up and I realized her sleeping face was so peaceful.