Seeing You Again

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 18

~ Your POV

- I fell asleep again after hanging up the phone. A bright light caught my eye. I opened them. Why are there light in my house? I was sure I turned them off, I thought. And why do I feel something laying on me…As if something or someone was sleeping on me. I looked down. Oh. My. God. WHY IS KEY SLEEPING ON ME! Well..not really. His head was resting on my stomach but the rest of him was on the floor Wait. I thought. If he’s here, dos that mean the rest of SHINee or Victoria are here? I slowly sat up. A towel fell on my out of no where I touched my forehead. It was moist. . I looked around no one else was here. Good. Just then, he woke up and saw me. He reached to touch my forehead.

-“What are you doing here?” I asked

-“What does it look like? Jae Joong Hyung asked me to look after you because he said you sounded sick. Guess what you have fever.”

-“Oh. I’m hungry I’m going to make some porridge.” I told him. I got off the couch but he pulled me down.

-“Wait here.” He instructed. Minutes later, a bowl of hot porridge sat on the table.

-“Open your mouth.”

-“It’s ok I can do it myself.”

-“Say ‘ahh’.” I obeyed. And when the bowl was empty, he fed me medicine. Again, I obeyed.

-“I have a question. How did you get in to my house?” I asked. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a copy of my house key.

-“Ohh..”

-“Now my turn. Why did you break up with me?” I looked away. What should I tell him?

-“I thought I said myself clear. I see you more like a brother than a boyfriend.” I looked up.

-“Then why did you say you loved me? Why did you say you re willing to my girlfriend?” I saw sadness in his eyes. I couldn’t take it. He stood up and walked away. I sighed and laid back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Why did I say that? I wondered.

~Key’s POV

- Why? WHY? Why did I even go to her house? Stupid Hyung. Then my phone vibrated. It was a text from him.

-“Sorry. I didn’t know what happened. I hope you didn’t go.” It read.

-“Too bad because I just came out.” I texted back. Then I went back to our dorm.