A Conversation With the Wise

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 33

-Why!!! Why did he kiss me??? Does he think will make me love him more so he could torture me?? Tears blurred my vision. I wiped them away. I sat on a bench as I continued to cry. Someone sat beside me and handed me a tissue. I ignored it and tried to stop crying. I came back to my senses and looked at the person who attempted to give me a tissue. It was Minho.

-“So, crying about Victoria and Key, right?” What a bad conversation starter! If he was my best friend I tell secrets too, then I’m doomed!

-“Go away.” I whispered.

-“Well, first off, Taemin was right. It really doesn’t look like what it seems. Victoria-she dos that to everyone, just Key the most.” I was starting to get interested.

-“Why?” I asked.

-“I guess she’s a . Hey! You want to hear a story?” he asked.

-“Sure.”

-“Once, she almost kissed Taemin, causing him to run like crazy and hide behind me.” I smiled.

-“But she liked Key for a long time.” He said.

-“So did I.” I whispered.

-“I know. Key loves you a lot and only you. I hope you will consider him.” I sighed.

-“I’ll think about it.” I felt like I was going to cry again.

-“Oh yeah! Who did this to you?”

-“Guess.”

-“Just tell me.”

-“Fine. Victoria’s brother, aka your manager.”

-“WHAT!? Are you serious?” I nodded.

-“Wow.”

~Key’s POV

-I watched from behind as Minho explained everything. I guess it was better because she didn’t hate Minho. It seemed to work. He got the message across. I smiled. I texted him to leave now. I saw him get up and I followed him from a distance.

~Your POV

I watched as Minho left. I saw a figure following him. It was Key. I sighed. Does he really like me? I went back to my room and saw flowers. They were from Key. There was a card that read “Waiting for you, just like I said! (: Fighting!” I smiled and put the flowers in a vase of water. Love is so weird.

~Key’s POV

-“She told me manager hyung did that to her.” Minho told me.

-“WHAT! WHY?”

-“I think it’s because of Vitoria….”

-“I get it now. Aish. Do you think she wants to talk to me?”

-“Yes. I think she’s reconsidering you.”

-“That’s good. I miss her.” I looked down. Minho put his hand on my shoulder.

-“She’ll come back. I know she will.”