Awake...

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 42

~Key’s POV

-I’m in pain…It feels like..I died…_______-…*sigh* Am I dead? Why is there something against me…I opened my eyes to see a bright room. I saw Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin staring at me.

-“You’re awake!” Jonghyun’s voice pushed me back to reality. It was way too loud. My eyes traveled from one face to another. I sad up abruptly.

-“WHERE’S_______?” I screamed. Beside me, something moved. I looked down to see it was _______, stirring from her sleep. I her face. But then I remembered the guys were still there.

-“Don’t wake Noona up. She barely slept for days.” Taemin informed me. I nodded.

-“You’ve been sleeping for three days! So lazy!” Onew said. Is it just me or is he louder too?

-“We told Lee So Man everything…” Minho said quietly. His face was like stone.

-“Is he okay with it?” I asked. They all nodded.

-“Then why do you guys look so depressed?” I asked.

-“He wants _______ to debut immediately. But since she not trained, she has to spend a year with no contact with any outsider or us. ” Minho explained. My heart sank.

-“Why did she sign the contract then?” I asked.

-“To keep SM from exposing anything that happened to the public.” Taemin seemed really sad.

-“Is Victoria arrested yet?” I want to stay away from her…She’s creepy.

-“Yes, and fired from SM. But as usual, they said she’s going to school and blah blah blah.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

-“You should rest. That wound won’t heal without it.” Onew stated I nodded and they went out, turning the lights off and closing the door behind them. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-“Oppa?” _______ said. I guess she heard everything we just said.

-“Yes?”
-“Will you wait for me?” She asked.

-“Of course.” I said it without hesitation, knowing it was worth the wait. I pulled her closer to me and I fell a sleep.