Sadness....

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 14

~Your POV

-I woke up and looked at my clock. 7.23AM. Great. The later I sleep, the earlier I wake up. Then I saw Key, sleep on the couch. Wait, how did I get to the bed last night? I remembered vaguely, Key carried me. I walked over and examined his sleeping face. A feeling of sadness over came my heart. The flashback of their manager said came to me. I sighed. I then went to the washroom to prepare for another day. When I came out, he was still sleeping. I went to prepare my favourite breakfast: Japanese instant noodles. The noodles were almost done, when I went to wake him up. I shook his shoulder slightly.

-“Oppa, wake up! You have a MV shooting starting soon.” He didn’t wake up so I shook harder. I sighed, giving up. I started walking towards the door then he caught my hand.

-“Don’t leave. Don’t leave me. I love you. Don’t let me go.” I turned around and casted my sadness aside.

-“Well, then you better wake up. The noodles are going to get cold.” I warned. I went downstairs to set up the noodles. He came to the kitchen with smile. We sat down and started eating.

-“So, did you sleep well?” he asked.

-“Yeah, you?”

-“Yup. So what kind of food do you plan to cook for us today?” he asked. I giggled.

-“Sorry, but today, I have to go to work too.” A disappointed face looked at me. I tried to make up for it.

-“Maybe I can see you in my lunch break?” the corners of his lips turned up.

-“Yeah, maybe.” We finished our breakfast and headed off to work. He offered to drive, but I refused.

-Work was more boring than usual. I looked at the clock every couple minutes, waiting for it to be lunch. When 12o’clock rolled around, I immediately went to the MV shooting ground. I found the SHINee members, and saw a girl clinging on to Key’s arm. It looked like (f)x ‘s Victoria. Key didn’t seem to be bothered by it. They were all laughing and having a good time. My heart sank. As I turned around to leave, I saw their manager.

-“You must be Key’s girlfriend.” He said.

-“Well, I wouldn’t say that. But yes, I’m his friend.”

-“Well, you can clearly see, that he is happy with Vitoria, and doesn’t need you. Do you understand?” I looked back at them and nodded.

-“Yes, I understand.” With that, I walked quickly outside. I sat outside and cried. I should’ve known, I thought. He’s SHINee’s Key. And I’m just a nobody. What was I thinking? I wiped my tears when my phone started ringing. It was a text from Key.
“Where are you? I’m waiting for you.” What a lie I thought. So I’ll fight a lie with another lie. “Sorry I’m busy today ): ” Ha. I thought. That felt better. I drove back to work, and I realized my stomach was growling. Damn you, Key! I didn’t even get to eat anything. I went to the staff room to find some junk food. I saw Christy, a close co-worker of mine, and best friend at work.

-“You look down, Sketchy. What’s wrong.” She called me that because I drew sketchy lines.