So We Meet Again

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 31

Key’s POV

-Holy frik!! That girl looked really beat up. She looked like she was held hostage. I untied her and carried her bridal style out of the building. We nearly died from the pieces of the building flying at us. I took off her blinds ad my eyes widened. Oh my god. It was _______. The love of my life was held hostage and I didn’t know about it? She looked really abused. Who did this and why? I screamed her name. She wasn’t waking up. I took my hand off the back of her head. Oh my god. Why is there so much blood? I shook her gently. “_______!” Tears fell out of my eyes as I thought she was to die Just then, her eyes opened slightly and she smiled tightly.

-“Oppa.” She whispered as she slowly closed her eyes again.

-“No!!” I screamed. More tears came down my face. The sound of the ambulance’s drowned my cries. They immediately loaded her in the car and drove away. They didn’t let me go with her because I was considered a “by-stander”. The fire department came to put out the fire, meanwhile the police were interviewing me.

-“I was in my house on the balcony, and I saw flames and came her to check it out.” I pointed to my house. They asked me more questions and I answered them. They told me that they would call me if anything turned up. My phone rang. It was Taeyang.

-“Hey man! Sup!” He said. It was Kim’s boyfriend. I told him everything quickly and ordered him to cal my Hyung to tell them I’d be late. I rushed to the hospital to find _______ lying on the bed on the bed motionlessly. She had several bandages on her, soaking lightly in blood. Her head was bandaged tightly where I found blood previously. She looked seriously hurt. Tears came to my eyes. My heart was hurting so badly. It felt like I was going to die. My heart was torn out of me. Why would anyone do such a thing? Why? I buried my face on her and sobbed loudly. What it she never wakes up? How would I live my life? Questions filled my mind as a drifted off to sleep.

~Your POV

-My mind was awake. I saw darkness, completely pitch black. I opened my eyes and saw dim lights. I felt pressure on me and looked to see what it was. It was a boy. It was the most beautiful boy in my world. The one who makes me most happy. Key. I smiled. I reached to his hair. He stirred. His face was still was I remembered, except for the tear stains on his face. What made this innocent boy cry? I wonder. Where am I? Gently, I sat up. It looked like the hospital. Flashbacks of being hit came to me. I was here because their manager hated me because he thinks Key is better off with his sister. I looked at my arms and legs. They had bandages around them. I reached for my head. It hurt a lot. I looked at Key. He was starting waking up. He saw me and he smiled.

-“You’re awake! _______ you’re awake! Are you ok? Does it hurt?” he said hugging me.

-“I’m fine”. I didn’t hug him back. I didn’t want him to think I like him, even if I do. I pulled away. He looked sad.

-“I’m sorry”. I whispered. He hugged me again.

-“I know the real reason you broke up with me. Taemin told us everything.” My eyes widened.

-“WHAT!? LEE TAEMIN YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!”

-“Hey, you shouldn’t hurt him. He’s the one who brought us back together.”

-“Who said I would taking you back?”

-“Your eyes. So will you?” he asked eagerly.

-“No. Now go out I want to sleep.”

-“Ok. I love you _______.” He closed the door.

-“I love you too”. I said quietly.