Out With Cassie!

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 39

~Your POV

-Well, the boys ate everything. Literally. They had to leave to continue working on their new album. I washed the dishes and set them to dry. I cleaned the house too. I knew it would be hours before they came back so I did some laundry. After that was done, there wasn’t really anything else to do. I put on the outfit Taemin gave me, and called Cassie to pick me up to go shopping. I told her to meet me by a near-by store, so she wouldn’t find out where they live. I walked there after, and she came quickly, and I told her everything. On our way, we went to the police station to pick up my belongings, which surprisingly were still fine and untouched.

-“She looks so innocent on TV! I can’t believe she could do that!” She said, as she parked the car.

-“I know right! Well, anyways. I need some new clothes and present for them.”

-“Hey! What about me?” she pouted.

-“Sure, why not!”

-“Just kidding. Hey! I like your dress! Where did you get it from?” I smiled.

-“My son, Taemin bought it.”

-“You’re lucky to be friends with them.”

-“I know.”

-We got out of the car and went to our favorite stores. Using Jonghyun’s card, I bought jeans, t-shirts, a giant lollipop for Taemin, a book for Minho. I began to use to use some of my money and bought raw chicken for Onew, which I was going to cook tonight, a stuffed dinosaur for Jonghyun and a t-shirt for Key.

-“So, how are things with Jae Joong?” I asked cheekily.

-“How are things with Key?” She shot back. I laughed.

-“You are the same old Cassie I know.”

-“Haha! We’ve known each other too long!” I said.

-“Whoah! That t-shirt you bought looks similar to Key’s.”

-“Really?” I asked.

-“Did you do that on purpose?”

-“Nope. It’s faith.” I smiled.

-“Let’s just go home.”

-“Ok!” We went back to the shop. It was a bakery and we ate chocolate cake and drank cappuccino there, just to chat. We were almost finished, but I realized I lost my house keys! I couldn’t find them. I didn’t tell Cassie, but I decided to tell Key later, since he has a spare. We parted and I went back to their dorm. It was quiet and all, so I decided to get dinner ready. I was halfway done, so I took a shower, since the boys weren’t there. When I was finished, everything was set. The boys came in just when I was done. I have them their presents, which they seemed to like, and cleaned up to watch TV.

-“I get to sit with mommy!” Taemin cried as he jumped beside me.

-“She’s my girlfriend!” Key claimed and sat on my left.

-“I’m sitting on the floor!” Jonghyun and Minho said at the same time.

-“Me too!” Onew came and we started watching it.