Broken and Healed

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 50

~Your POV

-I just stayed in my room for couple minutes. It was late when I checked the clock. I peeked out my door to see the light , but no one there. I sighed. I went to fix myself dinner. I was still heartbroken, but even heart broken people have to eat, right?
I ate in silence, a lone. I never felt so alone, even in my training dorm. I was always a happy orphan, even though those two words don’t go together. I cleaned up after myself and decided to read a magazine I found on the table. The door opened, and I didn’t have to look up to realize that it was Key. He walked to the couch I was sitting on, and sat down. I could smell his breath, which smelled of alcohol. He peered over my shoulder and I knew he was reading the magazine. We read it in silence until he broke the ice.

-“Hi _______.” He whispered in my ear, I decided to ignore him. I know I’m childish for holding a grudge, but I decided to anyways.

-“_______-ah, I miss you.” He put my head against his chest, his chin on top of my head. I ignored it.

-“I love you.” His voice sent chills up my spin.

-“You’re drunk, gotta sleep.” I stood up and put the magazine down. I walked to my bedroom. I was turning the doorknob, when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his chest.

-“Let’s make a baby.” He whispered and my eyes widened. I tried to pull out of his grasp, but he was too strong. He dragged me inside my room and locked the door. And that night, he did exactly what he said he wanted us to do….

~Key’s POV

-It’s been 2 days since that night. And we always feel weird when we’re around each other. I want things to be normal again. I keep having flash backs about us every night. It has been 2 weeks. I understand everything now. I remember everything. I loved her. And I still do. I decided to make up for what I did to her. When she went out for training. I crept in her room and used my necklace to open her lock, which was on her pillow. I hope she knows what that means…

~Your POV

I went home to see my lock opened! Is it broken? My heart sank. I love him so much. This was a token of his love he had for me…and I broke it? I started crying. I can’t believe it broke.

~Key’s POV

-I heard crying in her room, so I went in her room. She was crying on the floor, hugging her knees. He head was down and her hands in fists. My heart shattered when I saw her like this. I hugged her and brought her in my chest.

-“Who, made you cry?” I asked softly.

-“You.” She whispered.

-“How? Tell me. I’ll do anything to make you feel better.” She opened her hand to reveal the necklace I gave her.

-“It broke.”

-“It didn’t break. I opened it with mine.”

-“Why would you?”

-“Because I remember everything…”