Sigh

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 40

-I keep seeing the same thing. Again, and again, and again. My house. Lost house key. Manager. Victoria. Key, killed. Blood. Pain. Death… I sat up, scared. I was breathing heavily. I looked beside me to see Key stirring. I saw a glimpse of what I’ve seen in my dream. Blood. On. Key. I shivered at the thought and hugged my knees. He hugged me from behind and his chin rested on my shoulder.

-“What’s wrong?” he whispered sleepily. I didn’t want him to be worried.

-“It’s nothing. Go back to sleep, Ok?” I laid down and turned the other way, away from him. But he put his arms around my waist and put my head against him. I couldn’t sleep. I sighed. Was something going to happen to him. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Key’s POV

-“Shh! Let her sleep!” I said, closing my bedroom door. Well, I guess it’s OUR bedroom now. Everyone was way too excited for today. We planned this for a while now, and it was finally going to happen! But I need her house keys. I have her spare, but I needed hers. I went back to her room and went through her purse. I know it’s rude, but when she finds out what we’re doing, she wouldn’t mind. I couldn’t find any keys. I might as well, go to her house. I walked alone. It was about an eight minute walk. I turned the knob to see Victoria.

-“How did you get in here? Why are you here? I thought the police caught you.” I asked. What the hell?! She smiled deviously.

-“Oh, Key. So gullible.” She walked towards me. I stepped too far back and hit the wall. She hugged m and I pulled away. She took out a knife and stabbed me. I winced in pain and fell to the floor.

~Your POV

-I woke up. It was already 11AM. I went out to se no one there. Must have been a schedule. I washed up in the bathroom and went to the dining table to see a cooked breakfast. There was coffee, toast with butter, fruits and a note. It read: “I cooked for you so you have one thing less to worry about. Love Ya! –Key.” I smiled and sat down to enjoy the best breakfast of my life.

~Taemin’s POV

-Me and my hyungs, except for Key were preparing something for Noona. Key’s proposal. I’m so excited! We were decorating when Jonghyun’s phone rang.

-“Hello. What!? We’ll be there.” He closed his phone and stared at us.
-“Key’s in the hospital.” He said.

-“What!?” We said in unison.

-“What should we do?” Onew asked.

-“I don’t know.” Minho said.

-“What happened?” I asked.

-“He got stabbed.”Jonghyun said quietly.

-“What!”

-“Taemin, you stay here and take down of the decorations with Onew. Jonghyun, let’s go.” Minho said.

-Jonghyun followed Hyung and they sped to the hospital, leaving us slowly tidying the decors.