Breakfast

One Day in Love (Complete)
~Your POV

-"Here you go!" Oppa said with a smile, handing over my breakfast. I ate fast, without speaking.

-"Wow. You really are hungry," he looked at my finished breakfast. "I barely started mine!"

-I looked at his plate and it was barely touched. Looking at me, he said "Want more, I'm not that hungry."

-"You're not going to regret it?" I asked.

-"Nope, because it's going to a good cause, because you are going to spend the whole day with me" he said with a smile. "You are going to need all the energy you can get."

-I smiled."OK, Key Umma!" We both finished our dinner and he checked me out the hospital as I changed back to my own clothes and grabbed our stuff. "It seems like he camped out here," I said to myself.
I smiled as I picked up his notebook, remembering what I've just read moments ago.

-The door clicked open and I heard him say, "Ready to go?" I turned my head and I was surprised that he was so close, that I fell. Thankfully, he caught me by my waist.

-"Thanks", I grinned at him.

-"Anytime," he said with a smile.

-"Ready to go?"

-"Yup! "I wrapped my arm around his, "Let's go."

~Key's POV

-As a gentlemen, I opened the door for her.

-“Thanks, Driver Key”, she said with a smile. It was all the thanks I needed, her smiling.

-“Your welcome, Madam” I said playfully. I got in the car and I turned the ignition on. –

-“Noona neomo yeppo…”I heard her sing along. I started singing too. “Replay, replay, replay ”

-“So. Where do you wanna go, Oppa?”

-“Well, a lot of couples got to the North Seoul Tower to hang locks. Let’s go!” I answered excitedly.

-“Really? I always wanted to hang locks there!”

-“Good. The more you like it, the better.” I flashed her one of my smiles, making her blush. The whole time, we talked about SHINee, what we liked, and our friends and such. When we got out we couldn’t decide what to do first.

-“Oppa, I’m thirsty, let’s go drink bubble tea.”

-“Sure. I’m getting thirsty myself.” We went to get bubble tea and the locks and I brought two sharpies with me so we can write on them.

-“What are you going to write?” I asked putting my arms around her waist.