Any Ideas?

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 24

~Taemin’s POV

-The rest of us huddled in the washroom.

-“What should we do now? Any ideas?” I asked.

-“How about we hook Key up with another girl?” Jonghyun said. Minho gave him a light punch.

-“He’s not a player like you. He doesn’t go for looks all the time. He goes for personality.” Minho said.

-“Very true.” Onew said.

-“How about Victoria? Let’s set them up. She liked him for a while.” Jonghyun said.

-“How do you know?” I asked

-“Well, we kinda rejected me once last year when I asked her to go out with me.”

-“So _______ isn’t the only person who rejected you.” I said. Just then, the door
clicked open.

-“Wah! What the hell are you guys doing?” Key screamed. What a diva.

-“Conferencing…anyways, get a good night sleep. Tomorrow you are going shopping! ” Onew said. So that means we’re putting our plans in to action tomorrow. That was fast.

-“Um..ok…Can you guys get out of the washroom now? I need to go.” Key replied. A chorus of ‘sure’s an ‘ok’s filled the room as everyone left it leaving Key behind.

~Your POV

-I broke down and told Jasmine, Casey, Christy and Kim my story on MSN. They told me it was ok, and we would go shopping tomorrow at Dangeu Mall again. I logged off and decided to take a nice walk. I went to get my mail. It was mostly flyers and bills. But one flyer caught my eye. An SM audition flyer. Like I was going to join. I tossed all the flyers in the garbage bin and went to sleep.

-The next morning, I was in a good mood. I took a morning shower to wake myself up. I cooked my favorite Japanese instant noodles for breakfast. After I finished, I washed my dishes and out the window was a beautiful scenery with trees and the glowing sun. I wore my summer outfit-capris and a t-shirt. Today was going to be perfect. No more heart aches and pain.

-I met my friends at the food court and we decided to a poutine for a snack. We were thirsty so we went for bubble tea, our favorite. I turned around to pay and a familiar figure caught my eye. It was him.