Suprise, suprise

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 29

~Key’s POV

-_______ was right. They did stuff their stubborn faces with her cooking. They ate it, while cursing her. But I ate mine in silence. It was still very good. We should have a cooking contest sometime. I cleaned up the dishes while the others were still mad. I dried the dishes and I decided to give them back to her, even though she said not too. Yes, it was an excuse to see her again. I put them away and went to my room to rest.

~Your POV

-Saturday. Perfect day to go on the computer. Hmm..It’s been a while since the audition. I’m bored enough to check who made it in. I checked and…WHOAH! I MADE IT???
I checked again??? SICK! Oppa was right! I did have talent. I MADE IT TO SM!!! I quickly called my friends to tell them. They all congratulated me. But what was I suppose to do with my life now? Should I give up my architecture work for being a singer? I sighed. SM or architect? Which shall I choose? I went to the SM meet the following day. It was Sunday and plus, I just wanted to know the information and things like that. I went to the main company and went to the according room. I studied the door. It was just another door with a doorknob and a lock. A lock. Flashbacks of Key and the Seoul tower filled my brain. I sighed. I turned the knob and went in. It was quiet. People were murmuring, so I knew I wasn’t late. I sat down on one of the chairs and scanned the room. I saw people I didn’t want to see. SHINee. I immediately looked down, avoiding their eye contact. A pair of shoes appeared n front of me. I looked up and saw Key.

-“_______! What are you doing here?” he said with a smile.

-“I made it to SM” I said quietly.

-“What! You didn’t even tell me!” he pouted cutely, causing me to pinch his cheeks.

-“Hey! Stop! My friends and manager Hyung is here too!” I looked and saw cold stares. I smiled, hopefully getting k better responses. Instead, I got frowns. I looked back at Key.

-“You should go now. It’s about to start.” I said. He waved at me and went back to his seat. I tried to control myself. Don’t look at him. Don’t look at him. But I couldn’t help myself. When I did, he was looking at me, smiling. Then a voice interrupted my thoughts.

-“Lee So Man is unable to come today so I will be filling in for him. Here, read the following sheets.” The lecture was truly interesting. I wanted to join. It was actually something to consider.

-“…and here is an example of SM’s most successful groups, SHINee!” everyone lapped and the boys bowed and introduced themselves. Then they sang their new song, “Hello.” It was heaven to me. But this whole time, I felt Key’s eyes on me, like he was singing to me only. When they were finished, the meeting ended and I headed out to door quickly before Key could stop me. I didn’t want him to get in to anymore trouble. I walked out ad turned left. And when I did, I felt a hand blocking my eyes and mouth. It felt like I couldn’t breathe. Then, I out.