Comfortable...At least for now

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 36

~Key’s POV

-I piggy-backed her to my room. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck, with her head buried in my back. I laid her down on my bed and went to get an extra pillow and blanket. She caught my arm.

-“Sleeping on the couch isn’t good for back. Do you mind sleeping beside me tonight?” Her voice was quiet. I shook my head. I rather stay with her than worrying about her all night. Now, I could check is she’s okay or not quicker. I climbed in next to her and turned off the lights. I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. I turned the other side, and very quietly, just before I drifted to sleep, I heard a whisper.

-“I love you.”

I couldn’t sleep well that night. I slept on and off. Maybe I was worried about Victoria coming back or _______ getting hurt. Or maybe I was nervous because she’s beside me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again, but something cold shifted near me. I opened my eyes and found out it was _______. I hugged her from behind and realized she was freezing. I turned her to face me, so her head could rest on me. So for the rest of the night, she slept in my arms.

~Your POV

-Wow, it’s freezing. But why does it feel warmer all of a sudden? I opened my eyes. The sun’s light blinded me. I felt pressure on my waist and realized Key was hugging me the whole night. So that’s why I turned from cold to warm. I smiled, and brushed his hair out of his face. He was truly an angel. I looked at the night drawer and saw package and a card with my name on it. I gently put his arms away from me so I could move freely. Then, I opened the card and it read: “Noona! We figured you’d need some things since you are staying with us for a while! The bag with “T’s” on it is from me. “M’s” are from Minho “O’s” for Onew and “J’s” for Jonghyun. We don’t know what each other out in them so don’t blame us for not telling you! –Taemin.” That boy is so cute! I could see why Key loves to “mother” him. I picked up Taemin’s present, and it was really heavy. I opened it. It contained a lot of candy. From gummies, to chocolate, to caramels. I saw a note. It read: “I know you like candy Noona!” He was right. Yum! Minho’s was so motherly. It reminded me of my own mom. Toothbrush, toothpaste, towels and different scented soap. His note read “Necessities, in case you can’t find them. ”I miss my mom. Next was Onew’s. “To cure you boredom. Make sure you let me try some after you make them.” There was a brand new iPod touch with all of the SHINee songs in there. I loved it! There were some chicken cook books too. I love cooking! Then we have Jonghyun’s present. The card read: “I think you are going to need them. ;)” It took me a while for me to realize what it was. Was sure it wasn’t something I saw on daily basis. I think I saw it in health class last year…Then I realized what it was. My eyes nearly fell off. EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JONGHYUN YOU ERT! But there was also a mall gift card there. I’ll need that to buy clothes. I wonder what I should give them back in return.