A Story That Left Us In Confusion

One Day in Love (Complete)
~Your POV

-Onew starred at me for a while. I followed his gaze and realized he was looking at Key’s necklace.

-“Why are you starring at my necklace?” I asked curiously.

-“That’s because that’s how it all started.” He explained. The other members looked confused as I was.

-“The necklace you are wearing, is from Key right?” he asked. I nodded slowly.

-“Well, it was just after breakfast when I went to buy it with him, then we went to drop it under your dorm door. We were walking back to ours, passing under these old stores when a store label came and hit him on the head.” My eyes widened.

-“WHAT!?” The rest of us screeched

-“How how we never knew about this?” Minho asked.

-“SM told us to keep it a secret.”

-“Ohh….”

-“We went to the hospital and his head wasn’t bleeding surprisingly. But the doctor said the label hit the part of his brain where the memory cells are…I think that’s why…”I was crying-no, sobbing. I couldn’t help it. He forgot me and became some sort of playing clubber.

-“That explains a lot.” Jonghyun spoke up. “He kept saying I have his headphones when I returned them a week ago.”

-“He also kept asking what his ‘key’ necklace was for. The one that opens the look on your neck.” Minho pointed. So he knows about the necklace…

-“He kept saying I have too many sugar rushes.” Taemin pouted. Just then, the door opened.

-“I’m home!” Key said. He looked at us as if we were weird.

-“What’s going on here? And who’s she?” He pointed at me. My heart was silently bleeding. I didn’t know what to say. Suddenly, I felt someone’s arm on my shoulders.

-“She’s my girlfriend. Isn’t she pretty?” A voice answered. I looked up to she Jonghyun. He winked at me.

-“She’s ok. Her clothes are kind of out and she’s not your type. I don’t care is she comes over as long as she doesn’t touch my stuff.” With that, he slammed his bedroom door.

-“Just keep this a secret guys. We’ll do the acting.” Jonghyun shot me a white smile and went to his room, leaving the other three confused and me speechless.