Are You Kidding?

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 44

~Your POV

*Entry One

-Time past. It is 24 hours since I lived in my dorm. Today’s task was simple-move in. I wasn’t allowed to meet anyone and I felt like I was in hell. But what can I do? They took my phone plan away, disabled all the instant messaging and communication websites from my laptop. I was beginning to miss my family- a family I don’t have. I was 10 when my parents died in a car crash. I had an older brother, but he went to America. He was a lot older than me, about 12 years. He doesn’t even know I existed. Our aunt kidnapped him when he was 7. She didn’t have any children and she liked him a lot. At least that’s what I hear. I don’t even know his name. He would be a stranger to me. But right now, talking to a stranger is better than not able to talk to anyone at all.

*Entry Two

-It’s exactly 52 days since I’ve worked for SM. I have been so busy-dancing, singing and learning other languages. I went to back to my dorm that night to find an envelope from under my door. Inside there was a heart lock pendant and a note. “313 days until you see me again ^^ I have the key! Come get it! (: -Hubby” O_o Hubby? Aww!!! So sweet! I miss him so much! I’m wearing the necklace right now as I’m writing this. It’s so beautiful! I LOVE IT! BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you!!!!

*Entry Three

-100 days! Yes!! I’ve been working on my first single! It’s going to be great! I’m sorry I haven’t been writing! I love and miss you guys! How are you guys doing?

*Entry 4

-259 days!!! I’m sorry I haven’t been writing, but I’m counting still! Do you like my new single? It was released today! It’s selling great! I already have over 1,000 hits! Hey! Where’s my fan club? I need a color..Blue like SHINee?? Purple? I miss you so much Key!!!! Are you still there??

~Your POV

-300 days! I can call people and communicate now! SM said I was doing a good job and I can talk again! I called Key.

-“Hello?” That familiar sweet voice. But there was loud music in the background. Was he clubbing?

-“Key! I miss you so much!”

-“Who the hell are you? How did you get my number? Are you some fan girl?” I was shocked. What?

-“It’s me, _______”

-“Oh, you! Didn’t I break up with you?” WHAT!?!!?!

-“Kim Kibum! Do you know who I am?”

-“Of course! The girl who used me for fame, and ditched me after.” My eyes widened.

-“Do you remember anything? Are you ok?” I asked.

-“What is there to remember? I am better than ever. You’re wasting my time. Bye now.” The line went dead.