A Dance

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 22

~Key’s POV

-Since SOMEBODY broke up with me, I had to go with Victoria, who constantly asked.
But I miss her. I miss _______. I loved her. And I still do. How did she date me, if she only thought of me as a brother, even if it was for a little while? HOW? She has to be lying. She has to be. I looked around. Victoria went chatting with her friends. It was getting crowded. I went to the terrace to get some fresh air. I looked down from the balcony. There was a garden with trees, flowers, and a pond. I turned to the left and saw some neatly paved stairs, beside it was a small dining set for two made out of glass. Sitting on one of them was _______. She was wearing a blue strapless dress. She was even more beautiful than before. She seem distracted by the stairs and the scenery downstairs. I walked towards her and sat down.

-“_______, how did you get here? I thought only SM staff was allowed.” I started. She looked up and saw me. She smiled.

-“Taemin asked me to be his date for tonight. He said you guys would make fun of him of he didn’t have one. So here I am. Key-shi, er-.”

-“Still call me Oppa.” I said. Key-shi? She NEVER EVER called me that. Was our relationship failing that much?

-“Oppa, are you mad? I didn’t men to hurt you if I did. I thought we could change, but I guess we were better off as friends.” Those words tore my heart right out. It hurt more than anything I ever felt even thought it was an apology.

-“Then why did you agree to date me in the first place?” I asked.

-“Because I thought we could be a pair.” I heard a familiar song and that gave me an idea.

-“Then you owe me” I said with a smile.

-“Ok. I’ll do anything you say.” I stood up and walked to her.

-“May I have this dance?”

~Your POV

-I took his hand and we started dancing. The night was dark and the moon was bright. He put his arms around me and that familiar tingle went up my spine. I put my hands on his shoulders.

-“I still love you.” I heard him whisper. I wanted to tell him I love him so much. But I can’t. I don’t want to feel pain again. I looked up. His face inched closer to mine. And he kissed me. I kissed him back. THIS ISN’T HAPPENING! I CAN’T SHOW HIM I LOVE HIM! I CAN’T! I pulled away. I ran out the terrace. I saw Taemin and pulled him aside.

-“Look, I got to go. Sorry Tae-Tae. I’ll call you back ok?” I ran out of the party and went in a taxi to go home. OH MY GOD!!! He probably saw right through me!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!