Oww...

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 28

~Your POV

-I got dinner ready and changed in to my casual clothes- a hoodie and a pair of jeans. When I came out, the guys were already sitting at the table.

-“Hi guys.” I said quietly. They left me a spot between Key and Taemin, where I sat quickly.

-“Don’t think because you cooked for us, we’ll forgive you.” Jonghyun said coldly.

-“Do you have any idea how much hyung loves you?” Minho added.

-“Just because you’re beautiful doesn’t mean you can all you want.” Onew’s voice was filled with anger.

-“Noona, I don’t think you’re that pretty anymore. You’re personality totally ruined it.” Taemin said quietly. Then, Key got up.

-“THAT’S ENOUGH GUYS! IF SHE DOESN’T WANT TO DATE ME THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO! STOP YELLING AT HER! SHE DOESN’T DESERVE IT.” Key yelled. I got up and put my hand on his shoulder.

-“No, they’re right. I’m a . But I never admitted I was beautiful. I just wanted to eat dinner with you guys. But I guess it’s too much for any of us to handle. But please, enjoy the food.” I said calmly.

-“Hyung, I can’t believe you re still on her side. I’m not eating this. You probably poisoned it.” Jonghyun said

-“Ok, where would find poison. I was going to at it to. And plus, even though you guys are mad at me, I always thought we were friends. And I take friendship very seriously. Because to me, friends are most important.”

-“You’re pathetic.” Onew said as he walked out the door. The rest followed, except for Key. A drop of water landed on the table. I realized I was crying.

-“Don’t cry, you’re breaking my heart.” He said quietly.

-“Are you the one who gave me that white rose?” I asked.

-“Yes. I hope you like it.”

-“I love it. Here, let me pack up the food for you guys.” So I did.

-“If they through it out, it’s ok. And no need to bring the dishes back. They might eat it.”

-“Thanks.” His smile still melted my heart.

-“Bye, now!” I said.

-“Bye.” Their car was still waiting for him. So I guess they aren’t mad at him. I rather them be mad at me than at him.