The Party

One Day in Love (Complete)
Chapter 20

~Your POV

- You maybe thinking, why did I reject Jonghyun? Think of it. He’s perfect so why should he ask me out on anything. Plus they were best friends. Key and him. So how do I know it’s not some prank. Taemin on the other hand, I trust him. Plus, he’s my friend now I guess.

- Next Friday rolled around pretty quickly. Soon, I was in my baby blue strapless dress that was layered. I was in front of the mirror doing my make up. I sighed. An SM party meant I was going to see Key again. So of course I have to dress well. Ding Dong The bell rand I put on my silver high heels and opened the door. There stood Taemin in a tux. He was gorgeous!

-“Tae-Tae? You look so different!”

-“Pretty noona is even more pretty tonight.” I smiled.

-“Let’s go.” We walked to his black Mercedes C 320.

-“Nice car! Mercedes is my favourite!” I complimented.

-“Me too! So are you nervous about seeing Key?”

-“I-Well….I guess.”

-“I see. Well noona! I miss your cooking!!!!” He pouted.

-“Ok. Tomorrow I will cook you something yummy!”

-“Yay!” A kid will always be a kid. Minutes later, we reached the SM party location.

-“We’re here!!!!” He was so happy, just like a kid.

-“Noona, are you nervous?” he asked.

-“Yes.” I said quietly.

-“Just stick by me all night. I promise I won’t ditch!”

-“You better not! Or I’m not cooking for you!” We got out of the car. The SM party was held every half year. This was the second half-the summer ball. It was private-no reporters or paparazzi. We went in. classical music was playing. We saw the SHINee members and walked to them. They were all there.

-“Wow! _______, you look hot!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

-“Very beautiful, more than before.” Minho said. I thanked both of them. I saw Key from a distance and his eyes met mine. I gave him a tiny nod, which he returned. Taemin and I went to the snack table and ate. Jonghyun went with Jessica, Minho and Onew went alone. But Key was with a girl. And this girl, was no other than Victoria.