Sinner

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
I took my seat at the table in the kitchen of the dorm. Our dorm was just a bunch of life long friends living with each other. It was very fun and always hectic in the dorm. There was 15 of us, and we each shared a room with another guy(s).

 

  • Kibum and Siwon
  • Heechul and Han Geng
  • Leeteuk and Yesung
  • Kangin and Shindong
  • Eunhyuk and Ryeowook
  • Donghae, Henry, and Zhou Mi
  • and last Me and Sungmin

The roommates often changed (Thank God!!) There was some sort of problem between Kangin and Sungmin, so Leeteuk decided to take Shindong out of my room and put him with Kangin. That’s how I got the Aegyo King as my roommate. Thank you Kangin!!
I started to peacefully eat my cereal when I heard screaming coming from down the hall.
“I’M SORRY THAT I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN  TO YOU LECTURE ME ABOUT THE BIBLE AND GOD!” screamed a very angry and annoyed Kibum. Kibum ran into the kitchen with a pissed off Siwon following close behind.
“SINNER! SINNER!” Siwon bellowed while pointing at Kibum.
“Don’t you yell at Kibum like that!” screamed Leeteuk who rose from his chair at the table to go over to Kibum’s side.
“Your taking the side of a sinner, that makes Leeteuk is a sinner too!” yelled Siwon.
“Would you all shut the up! Some people are trying to sleep!” said a voice coming from Heechul’s and Han Gen’s room.
“Wh-at, whats all this yelling about?” Henry said in a quite worried voice as he came out of his room rubbing drool off of his bottom lip.
This was a regular morning for us with everyone taking turn yelling at each other. I thought nothing can make this morning worse, but I spoke too soon. Just as I got up to put my empty bowl in the sink, I heard the door fly open,
“I’m home! Who missed me?” yelled Donghae.




OHHH clif hanger!! :D Comment and Subscribe please!! -^-^-