We Are All Screwed

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
We are all screwed...
Key and Kevin are out of prison and back for blood.
WHAT DO WE DO!
“! THAT BETTER NOT SHOW HIS FACE AROUND HERE!” Heechul yelled as he helped pick up the glass.
“We are going to die...Key wont stop...” Gongchan cried. Sandeul quickly went over to his side and comforted him.
“Gongchan, we won’t let anyone hurt any of us.” Sandeul said as he hugged the crying boy.
“Kyuhyun..” I heard Sungmin mumble.
“Yes?” I said as I pulled him into a hug.
“I’m scared. You saw what they did before! They almost killed us. What’s stopping them this time?” Sungmin cried into my chest.
“Don’t worry Sungmin. I won’t let anyone touch you.” I reassured him.
“KEY IF YOU HURT ANY OF US, YOU’RE ED!” Kangin screamed out of the broken window.
The whole dorm was a mess.
Guys yelling and swearing, some frozen in fear, some had no words, but all of us were sure that if Key or any of his friends came by, someone would get it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning~

“WHERE IS HE!” I screamed while running through the dorm early the next morning.
“Kyuhyun what the hell is your problem!” Kangin yelled coming out of his room with an annoyed look across his face.
“Sungmin! Where are you!” I cried looking into every room (Making everyone wake up)
“Kyuhyun stop messing around.” Donghae said smacking the back of my head. I turned around and slammed him up against the wall. I grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off of the ground.
“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’M ING AROUND NOW! MY SUNGMIN IS GONE!” I yelled into his scared face.
“Um...Kyuhyun you should read this..” Ryeowook muttered holding up a note for me. I pushed Donghae onto the ground and forcefully took the note from Ryeowook. Once I was done reading the note I feel to my knees and started to cry.

To My Dearest Brother,
I hope you don’t mind but I will be borrowing Sungmin for a bit. I must say, he is very attractive ;)
Love,
Key <3

 

Hey guys!!! :D I'm Back!!! I am so very sorry for the VERY late update D: Please don't hate me! :'( I had writers block and I just had an idea today!! I hope you all enjoyed the short update!! I feel like the end is near (But I might be wrong) Thank you all for supporting and staying with me :) I hope to update again by NEXT Sunday! OH also everyone please check out these fanfic!

My Second Fanfiction

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/316267/medical-mystery-kyuhyun-kyumin-sungmin-superjunior

 

My Best Friends Fanfiction (It's for a contest, please leave A LOT of nice comments! Its so amazing!)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/313899/i-m-sorry-but-i-lied-angst-contest-heechul-oneshot-superjunior-hangeng

 

Thank you all for the nice comments and views. (Over 5,000) I love you all :')