My Heart Belongs To Sungmin

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
Dr. PSY got done putting on my cast and wrapping my head.
“Be careful now Kyuhyun.” he said as he stood up and smiled at me.
“Thank you for everything.” I say grabbing my crutches and standing up.
“No problem. Have a nice day!” He said as he headed out the door. I smiled and started to get used to my crutches.
~UGHH This is going to be hard~
All of a sudden I hear a scream from down the hall,
“YOUR DEAD LEE DONGHAE!” Heechul screams. I quickly (or as fast as I can) go towards the hallway. I see Ryeowook and Sungmin on the ground.
~OMO! WOOKIE IS BLEEDING!~
And then I see Donghae and Heechul punching and kicking each other on the ground too.
“STOP!” I scream getting all of their attention.
“Kyuhyunnie come and help me!” Donghae screams from underneath Heechul.
“Get up you two!” I scream at them. Heechul quickly gets off of Donghae and crawls over towards his bleeding boyfriend.
“Wookie...” Heechul says crying as he pushes Sungmin out of his way and picks up Ryeowook.
“I need ice Chullie.” Ryeowook cries as he wraps his arms around Heechul’s neck.
“LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!” Heecul screams pushing Donghae out of his way and starts heading towards the kitchen.
“What just happened!” I yell at Donghae and Sungmin who are getting off of the floor and onto their feet.
“Ryeowook was protecting Sungmin and telling me you didn’t love me, so I punched him. Then the queen came and beat me up! Hold me Kyuhyun!” Donghae says as he comes closer to me.
“Get away from me!” I yell backing up from Donghae.
“Kyu...Kyuhyun?” Dongahe said as tears fill his eyes.
“Wookie is right, I don’t love you Donghae. My heart belongs to Sungmin, not you. Sungmin did nothing to me! I saved him and got hurt, that’s it. You are too mean and controlling, I could never love you Donghae. Please leave me alone.” I say with a straight face. Donghae just punches my face and leaves the dorm crying and swearing.
“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin says rushing over to me.
“Can you help me to our room please?” I ask Sungmin lifting my head off the ground.
“Of course Kyu. We also need to talk.” Sungmin said standing up and extending his hand out for me.

 

 

OMG!!! KYUHYUN JUST SAID HE LOVED SUNGMIN RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM!! :D YAHHH KYUMIN!! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates!! OHH and I am almostt to 1000 views!! I love you guys soo much!! Thank you!!