Donghae Please Stop Breaking My Heart

You're My y Nerd

Eunhyuk’s POV
It was just me and Donghae. We have spent the last two days in his room. Poor Henry and Zhou Mi, they have been sleeping in my room and on the couch cause Donghae won’t let anyone else in his room.
I mean, I feel bad for loving the alone time with Donghae cause he is always sad and crying, BUT I CAN’T HELP IT! Sad thing is all he ever does is mess with his computer and talk to me. I don’t think he likes me just yet.
“Eunhyuk?” Donghae said lifting his head off of his pillow.
“Yes? What is it Donghae?” I said putting my book down and went to sit at the edge of his bed.
“Do you think Kyuhyun will come back to me?” he said as tears started to poor from his eyes
~OMO! This breaks my heart on many levels!~
“I don’t know Donghae. I mean I wish I could tell you everything would work out and be fine, but I can’t say that for sure.” I said with a sigh. Just as Donghae was about to respond I heard screaming coming from down the hall. The yells and screams got louder and louder.
“EUNHYUK, DONGHAE WHERE ARE YOU!” I could hear Kyuhyun screamed
“IN HERE!” Donghae yelled back. I see Kyuhyun walk in on his crutches and Sungmin following close behind.
“What is the problem Kyuhyunnie?!” Dongahe yelled as he stood up and rushed to Kyuhyun side. My heart sank and I let out a sad sigh.
~When will you realize I love you Hae?”~
“Key is in town!” Kyuhyun yelled
“NO! HOW! WHEN!” Donghae said as he pulled out a chair for Kyuhyun to sit in.
“I have no idea! He is telling Sungmin to stay away from me, and that I should be with you!” Kyuhyun said as he sat down.
“That’s not good. Key has always been like this though.” I said with another sigh
Key is Kyuhyun’s diva little brother. Key is always trying to pair Kyuhyun up with other guys. Key was in love with the though of a KyuHae couple, but Kyuhyun told Key that he was in love with another guy. After Kyuhyun told Key that, Key left the country and swore to destroy Kyuhyun’s future relationships.
“What do we do?” Sungmin said shyly as he came into the room more.
“We need to make Key think me and Kyuhyun are in love!” Dongahe said. I could tell that he was happy for the though of being with Kyuhyun even though it would be a fake relationship.
~DONGHAE! You’re breaking my heart even more!~
“But Key saw me and you at the cafe with Heechul and Wookie.” Sungmin said
“Tell Key that it was just four guys hanging out.” Donghae said annoyingly at Sungmin. Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s hands and pulled him closer.
“Minnie, is this okay with you? If me and Donghae pretend to go out, so we can get rid of Key?” Kyuhyun asked holding Sungmin’s hands tighter.
“It’s fine with me Kyu.” Sungmin said with a slight smile. Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin onto his lap and wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s waist
“Thank you, I love you baby!” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin as he kissed Sungmin’s cheeks and then down to his neck.
“GET OUT NOW!” Donghae yelled at the cute couple. Sungmin got off of Kyuhyun’s lap and grabbed Kyuhyun’s crutches for him.
“Fine, we start “dating” tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed his crutches from Sungmin, and left the room with Sungmin following behind.
“AHHHH! Kyuhyun is almost mine!” Donghae said when Kyuhyun was out of the room.
“Yeah...” I said with yet another sigh
~Donghae please stop breaking my heart...~

 

Hey guys!!! We got a new computer!!!!!!!! :D Well maybe just for the weekend but still I finally got to update!! I hope you guys like it, I rushed writing this chapter but it works :) Comment and Subscribe for more updates