Chocolate, Popcorn, and a Scary Movie!

You're My y Nerd

Donghae’s POV
I swear I’m going crazy!
~Calm down just play your game and stay calm~
I continued my game of chess on some online gaming site. I had my music blasting loud, so I didn’t hear it when someone came into our dorm.
“AH! I give up!” I yelled slamming my laptop onto the couch. I got up and started to head down the hall way to the bathroom. I heard giggling and talking coming from Eunhyuk’s room. The door was open just a bit, and when I saw what was going on I pushed the rest of the door open in anger.
“Who the are you!” I yelled at the guy sitting on Eunhyuk’s bed.
“Hae calm down he is just a friend.” Eunhyuk said getting off of the bed.
“YOU!” I yelled walking over to the guy. I just noticed he was our waiter earlier that day.
“Hey buddy...calm down okay? No need to get worked up.” he said standing up too. I looked at him then back at Eunhyuk. What was this feeling I’m getting? No no no it can’t be jealousy!

Kyuhyun’s POV
After our amazing meal with our friends, me and Sungmin decided to go for a walk in the park.
“Kyuhyunnie! Come over here! There is a swinging bench!” Sungmin yelled as he ran over to the bench.
~Awhh so cute!~
I caught up to him and grabbed his hand.
“Okay okay we can sit here, but only for a little bit? Okay?” I asked him. He nodded and lead me over to the bench. We sat by each other, and Sungmin rested his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him in even closer to me.
“You know what Kyuhyunnie?” Sungmin asked closing his eyes
“What is it Minnie?” I asked pushing some hair off of his face.
“I have always wanted to go on a boat ride.” He said opening his eyes and looked up at me.
“Minnie that was random.” I said laughing.
“No not really. I mean, look at how much fun the people on that boat are having.” Sungmin pointed out to the lake in the distance.
“Oh Minnie you are too cute! Tell you what, one day I will rent a boat and we can spend the entire day out on the lake just you and me. Would you like that?” I asked kissing his pouting lips.
“I would love that Kyuhyunnie....” he said as he drifted off into sleep in my arms

Ryeowook’s POV
After we got back from the cafe me and Heechul went to his room.
“What do you want to do?” I asked jumping onto one of the beds.
“Oh Wookie you know what I want to do.” Heechul said climbing onto of me.
“Heechul you know I love you, but can’t we just cuddle and watch a movie or something?” I asked getting out from under Heechul.
“Fine but tomorrow you have to do WHATEVER I say!” Heechul said grabbing a movie from a shelf.
“As you wish.” I said grabbing my laptop. We cuddled up and watched a romantic comedy.
and then the main actor and actress started to make out...Heechul then looked over and smirked at me...
~Oh God here we go...~

Sandeul’s POV
I feel bad for leaving Gongchan after we got back to the dorm, BUT I had a surprise for him! I walked down to the store and bought two boxes of chocolates, a huge box of popcorn, I rented a really scary new movie, and picked up some things that Heechul told me to get for him...
I payed for all the things then ran back to the dorm. I opened the door to Heechul’s room and threw in the bag full of his things he needed. I heard Heechul scream at me but I didn’t care. I made my way to the guest room and opened the door slowly. I saw Gongchan in his wheel chair on his phone.
“Yes....yes....that’s great! Thank you!” He yelled hanging up his phone
“What’s so great?” I said walking into the room further.
“Oh hello baby! That was Dr. PSY and he said I can get out of my wheel chair now! He said that I recovered faster than he though!” Gongchan said with excitement. I ran over and hugged him then helped him out of his wheel chair and lead him over to the bed.
“Guess what I got?!” I said grabbing the bag of goodies.
“What?!?!?” Gongchan said as he leaned up against the head board. I pulled out the popcorn and the chocolate and the movie.
“SANDEUL! Thank you!” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me over to his side. I smiled and grabbed my laptop and put the movie in. We cuddled up and watched the movie together. We would feed each other chocolates and popcorn.
~Awhh this couldn’t get any better!~
I turned my attention away from Gongchan and back on the movie. The movie was getting REALLY scary now! The main girl was about to go down into the basement, but then two hand grabbed her legs and pulled her down! I screamed and threw the bowl of popcorn. Gongchan quickly paused the movie and brought me closer to him as I buried my head into his chest.
“Baby...SHHH...baby don’t be scared I’m here.” he said. I looked up from his chest and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed his face.
“Baby?” he asked but I shut him up by kissing him. He was confused at first, but then quickly he started to kiss me back. Without breaking the kiss I moved the laptop off of our laps and slowly and carefully got onto Gongchan’s lap.
“I like this a whole lot more than watching a movie.” Gongchan said breaking the kiss. I smirked and went back to his lips...

 

Here is an update on EunHae, KyuMin, HeeWook, and Gongchan and Sandeul (WHAT IS THEIR COUPLE NAME!!!!!) Oh snap T.O.P and Eunhyuk are getting close!!! More drama ahead!!!

Comment and Subscribe please!! I love you guys! :D