What Hurts The Most

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun's POV

     I finally came to and started to open my eyes. I saw Leeteuk, Donghae, and Heechul talking down by my feet, and Ryeowook up by the side of my head.
     "Woo...Wookie." I mumble
     "KYUHYUNNIE!" Ryeowook screams than quickly covers his mouth with his hands. I smile at Ryeowook and then try and sit up.
     "OWWW!" I scream out in pain.
     "Kyuhyun, try not to move! You have what seems to be a broken leg and a gash on the back of your head from hitting the floor." Leeteuk says as he comes over and stands by my side.
     "Should we try and move him back to the dorm so we can treat his injuries?" Ryeowook questions as he stands up.
     "Yes, BUT be careful we don't want to hurt him more." Heechul explains
     "This might hurt a bit." Donghae says as he picks me up bridal style.
     "OWWW!" I scream out again.
But even though my leg is broken, and there is a gash on the back of my head, what hurts me the most is knowing Sungmin wanted to kill himself.

 

Poor Kyuhyunnie :'( on a happier note THANK YOU GUYS!!! Its only been one day and I already have over 400 views and 16 subscribers :') I love you all!! Keep Commenting and Subscribing to movitvate me to write more!! OHH and I should have a new update everyday!!