Oh Joonie

You're My y Nerd

 

Sungmin’s POV

I was shocked. I didn’t know that Joon was hurting this much. I slowly open the door to the room and made my way in. I saw Sandeul with his arm around a crying depressed Joon.

“Um Joon?” I questioned moving closer to the two sitting on the bed.

“Joon look Sungmin is here. Should I leave you to talk with him?” Sandeul asked the crying boy. He didn’t get an answer from Joon but a smiple nood instead. Sandeul got up and gave me a worried look before he left the room. Nervously, I made my way over to Joon.

“Joon what’s wrong? I guess I’m too blind to see what’s bothering you.” I asked taking a seat next to him on his bed. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and running down his tired face. I felt a sharp pain go through my chest seeing the boy like this.

“I-I love you Sungmin.” Joon said as more tears poured out of his eyes. I had the same pain go through my chest again.

“Oh Joonie. I am so sorry.” I said hugging the crying boy. He just continued to cry into my chest.

“Listen Joon,” I said as I patted his head, “You’re one of my best friends, we have been friends forever and always will be. You saved me when Kyuhyun wasn’t there and made me smile and happy when no one else could. Now, the hard part is I won’t love you the way you love me, but remember there is someone else out there that is better for you. Cheer up Joonie! You are my best friend.” I said with a teary smile. Joon looked up at me and smiled at me. I hugged him and told him everything will work out and will get better over time. He wasn’t able to talk because of the amount of tears leaving his eyes and all the emotions. I kissed his forehead and invited him back into the living room. He wiped the tears off of his face and nodded.

~I know he will find the right one for him, he just needs to give it time~

 

Hey guys...

*Hides behind a wall*

Please don't kill me

DX

I am so sorry

This update IS WAY OVER DUE

....

You can blame Kpop. Xbox, and school for that

XD

ANYWHO

I plan on ending this fanfiction in the next chapter

WHICH I AM WRITING RIGHT AFTER THIS UPDATE GOES UP

I promise

Thank you all for sticking with me

:)

I love you all!!

Hopefuly you will enjoy the ending

And wait like a week for it so I can make it perfect

<3

Thank you guys

:')