Will You Go On A Date With Me?

You're My y Nerd

No Ones POV
The days went on... Kyuhyun and Sungmin where as happy as they have ever been! Heechul and Ryeowook where glued to each other. As for Eunhyuk and Donghae...Donghae had his latest and newest plan to make Kyuhyun his. As for Eunhyuk he became more and more depressed, but Sandeul would stop by every day and visit Eunhyuk for a couple of hours. Gongchan LOVED having Sandeul over everyday, yet he was still to scared to talk to him. Last, Key and Kevin where finishing up the finial details on there evil plan to split Kyuhyun and Sungmin up.

Donghae’s POV
FINALLY! I have a plan! Now all I need is someone to help me....hmmm..BINGO! I KNOW WHO!
“Eunhyuk are you in there?” I said opening the door to his room.
“Yeah he is, just give him a minuet.” said Sandeul poking his head out of the door. After a good five minuets Sandeul comes out and says I can go in.
“Hello. How are you?” I asked sitting down on the bed next to him
~NOTE: Eunhyuk told everyone that he hasn’t been feeling well, so he wont have to tell everyone he is depressed about Donghae!~
“I am feeling a little bit better.” He said not even lifting his head to look at me.
“Well thats good to hear! Listen, I have a plan and I need your help.” I said standing up from the bed.
“what..what is it?” He asked lifting his head to look at me.
“Well I heard that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having a dinner date at a cafe. So I want to spy on them so I can see what Kyuhyun likes. I need someone to go with me...will you go on a date with me..not a real date but just to spy on them? Please Eunhyuk I really need your help!” I said to him. He looked up and then back down at the ground.
“Yeah..sure.” He said. I gave him a quick hug and thanked him before leaving the room.
~Off to get ready to spy on my y nerd!~

Sandeul’s POV
I don’t like the sounds of this... Donghae shouldn’t be around Eunhyuk, but Eunhyuk wanted to talk to him so let it be it. I walk towards the living room to see Yesung, Kibum and that one guy that used to date Key sitting and watching a movie.
“Hey guys! Mind if I join?” I asked taking a seat next to Key’s ex.
“Sure!” Yesung said with a smile, “The popcorn is by Gongchan.”
I looked over at Key’s ex and found a bowl of popcorn in between us.
~Oh so this is Gongchan!~
I smiled at Gongchan and started to watch the movie. I felt like someone was watching me...I looked over at Gongchan and I saw him quickly turn his head. I ignored it and reached to get some popcorn. I grabbed some popcorn and then realized I grabbed someones hand too. I look up to see I was holding Gongchan’s hand.
~Wow he is really handsome~
I let go of his hand and the remaining popcorn in my hand. Just as he was about to put his hand on his lap I grabbed his hand again. He looked up at me confused. I moved the bowl of popcorn to the other side of me and moved closer to him.
“I like it better like this.” I whispered as I cuddled up to him and layed my head on his solder. Gongchan just smiled and nodded. We kept watching the movie when I noticed Gongchan’s phone on the coffee table in front of us. I reached over an grabbed it and added a new contact into his phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Add new contact name: Your future boyfriend~! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


:O More drama!! And awwww Gongchan and Sandeul are so cute!! :) Comment ad subscribe for more!

If you want some Kpop MALE star in my story just comment 

I would like_____ in your story!

I will pick my favorite ideas and give you credit and use him in my story :D