Dr. PSY

You're My y Nerd

Donghae’s POV
I was heartbroken when I saw what happened to my y nerd! He was all brokend, bloody, and depressed!
~You are so going to get it Lee Sungmin!~
Kyuhyun needed medical care, but cause of the situation we where in we couldn’t take him to the hospital.
~I HATE YOU SUNGMIN!~
I had a great idea of calling up one of my closest friends who works down at the hospital. After Kyuhyun realizes all I’m doing for him, HE IS BOUND TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!
“Hello, Dr. Park, do you think you could make a house visit?” I asked over the phone.
“Donghae! For the last time call me Dr. PSY. Anyways what seems to be the problem over at the dorm this time.” Dr. PSY says with an annoyed sound to his voice. We always called him to our dorm for the stupidest of reasons.
~I wonder why he still picks up my calls?~
“Well Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun was being a hero and during the process he broke his leg and cracked his skull open.” I say as tears start to form in my eyes.
“Oh Dear! I will be right over!” Dr. PSY said as he hung up the phone before I could say good bye or thank him.
It was only a matter of minuets when we heard our door to our dorm being opened.
“Where is Kyuhyun?” Dr. PSY said pushing me aside to search for Kyuhyun.
“Well hello to you too!” I say with an annoyed tint to my voice.
“I’m over here Doctor.” Kyuhyun said barely lifting his head from the couch.
“Ah! Hello Kyuhyun. Oh my word! Your leg is really broken!” Dr. PSY said bending down to get a better look at Kyuhyun’s leg.
“Donghae, can you get me some ice for Kyuhyun’s leg.” Dr. PSY asks pointing at the refrigerator.
“Sure thing.” I said walking over to the fridge. I was about to open the freezer part when my eyes caught someone walking out out Ryeowook’s room.
‘SUNGMIN!” I scream with anger as I take off running towards him. I was about to slam my fist into his face when out of no where Ryeowook steps in front of Sungmin.
“Don’t hit him!” Ryeowook yells hitting my fist down.
“Why shouldn’t I! He hurt my y nerd and now he has to pay!” I yell holding up my fist again.
“Your y nerd?!? Donghae! Kyuhyun doesn’t like you!” Ryeowook yells.
“He has to! I have done so much for him!” I yell back at Ryeowook.
“LIKE WHAT BULLIED HIM! MADE HIM SCAIRED! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR KYUHYUN!” Ryeowook yells as he pushed me backwards. I regained my balance and instead of hitting Sungmin, I slammed my fist into the side of Ryeowook’s face.
“AHH!” Ryewook cries as he hit the floor holding his face. Sungmin quickly bend down and started to comfort Ryeowook.
“Your going to get it Donghae! If I was you, I’d start running!” Sungmin said to me with a scared look on his face.
“Why should I run!” I yell at Sungmin. Just then I see Heechul come out of Ryeowook’s room.
“WOOKIE!!” Heechul screamed. Heechul quickly turned and looked at me and all I could see was anger in his eyes.
~Oh ~

 

HAHAH the Doctor was no other than PSY!! Thank you to my best friend who came up with the idea to have him!! OHHH snap lots of drama now!! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates