Diva Boy

You're My y Nerd



Sungmin POV
Heechul and Ryeowook agreed to go on the date! Us four headed out to a cafe not far from the dorm. We got there and sat at a table near the back of the cafe cause it was so crowded! We all ordered coffee and waited.
“Awhh your so cute today Wookie!” Heechul said moving his chair closer to Ryeowook’s. Ryeowook blushed and looked down at the table.
~~AHH WOOKIE DON’T BE SHY! HEECHUL HATES IT WHEN YOU ARE SHY!~~
“Four coffees.” the sever said giving me a wink. I ignore her actions and look at the coffees. We  where talking, laughing, drinking our coffees, and enjoying the double date. Not knowing,I got some cream on my bottom lip.
“Minne you have cream on your lip.” Kyuhyun said grabbing my face and running his thumb over the cream to clean it off my lip. I blush and smile at Kyuhyun’s actions. Heecchul looks over at us with jealousy in his eyes. He takes his finger and puts cream on it, then smears it over Ryeowook’s lips. Ryeowook pulls back with a confused look on his face.
“Oh Wookie! Looks like you have some cream on your lips! Let me get that!” Heechul said as he grabbed Ryeowook’s face. He smirked at Ryeowook before he the cream off of his lips.
“Heechul!” Ryeowook yelled after the cream and Heechul was gone from his lips.
“Oh so its cute when Kyuhyun does it, but not me!” Heechul said as he started to throw a fit.
“Ah Heechul you are something else.” Ryeowook said with a smile as he grabbed Heechul’s and brought him in for a kiss. I smiled at Ryeowook’s actions and stood up.
“Where are you going Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked as he grabbed my hand.
“I have to go to the bathroom.” I said with a laugh, “Don’t worry I will be back in a second.”
“Okay.” Kyuhyun said letting go of my hand.
******************************************************
I was washing my hands after using the bathroom, when I felt someone tap my back.
~Oh Kyuhyun I said I would only be a second!~
I turn around expecting to see Kyuhyun, but I see a diva looking boy staring back at me.
“Um...do you need something?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.
“YEAH! I DO NEED SOMETHING!” screamed the diva boy.
“What would that be?” I asked backing away from him.
“STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER! HE BELONGS WITH DONGHAE! NOT A STUPID LOOKING GUY LIKE YOU!” screamed the diva boy. I wasn’t about to stay by that kid any longer, so I ran out of the bathroom towards our table. Thank God it was busy like before, so the diva boy couldn’t find me in the crowd.
“Whats the matter baby!” Kyuhyun said as he stood up.
“Someone was yelling at me in the bathroom! Saying I should stay away from you.” I said on the verge of tears.
“What was this ’s name!” Kyuhyun yelled
“He said he was your brother.” I said hugging Kyuhyun tightly.
“OH ! HOW DID KEY FIND ME!”

 

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late updtae! My computer is broke and keeps crashing on me!! >__< Hopefully I will have another update this weekend too!! Love you all!! Comment and Subscribe for more!! :D