You Where Too Worried To Remember Me

You're My y Nerd

Sungmin’s POV
“Kiss me back you !” Kai yelled as he broke the kiss. I was about to say something, but right as I opened my mouth Kai slapped me across my face. I soon tasted blood that was running down from my nose. I cried even more,
~Kyuhyun!~
“KAI! OFF OF HIM NOW!” Key yelled.
“Yeah you can’t be that rough until we get to the hotel!” Kevin yelled as he pushed Kai off of my lap.
“Does that mean it’s my turn? We still have a bit till we get there?” Joon questioned looking at me with a smirk.
“Fine. Just don’t be like Kai.” Key said from up in the driver seat.
“YES!” Joon said as he jumped onto my lap and carefully wiped the blood from my face. He leaned in close and started to kiss behind my ear. I was crying so loud I could hardly hear what Joon was whispering to me.
“Sungmin, everything will be okay. I am here for you. I agreed to come with them so I could help you get back to Kyuhyun and the others. Please believe me. I’m just doing this so the don’t suspect I’m with you.” Joon whispered. I turned my head towards him in disbelief of what I just heard. He gave me a smile and put his finger up to his lips signaling for me not to tell anyone. I nodded trusting in what Joon had just said to me.
~Maybe he isn’t a bad guy, but I have to keep my guard up for now.~
Joon continued to kiss me, but never once on my lips.
“I know those lips are for Kyuhyun.” he whispered to me. I started to calm down when Joon was with me. I was never okay with the fact another guy besides Kyuhyun was kissing me, but he was better than what Kai did.
“We are here. Joon off of him now. You can have him later.” Key said as he parked the van in the back of an alley. The back of the alley was also the entrance to a run down hotel. I was carried out of the car, still tied up, by Kevin and layed down on a couch in the lobby of the hotel. Key, Kevin, Kai, and Joon weren’t the only guys who used the hotel. There was at least a dozen other couples making out and having in the lobby.
“What the hell.” I muttered looking at the sight in front of me.
~Do they not see someone who is tied up and bloody laying on a couch helpless!~
“Bring him up to our rooms.” Key instructed Kevin. From there Kevin carried me up a flight of stairs to a hallway with two room on either of the hall.
“You get him first Kevin, but remember, there is NO having with him!” Key yelled as he took out a ring of keys from his pocket and unlocked room number 84 for Kevin.
“Enjoy. You have a half hour with him.” Key said as he pushed Kevin into the room.
“This will be fun.” he said as he threw me onto the bed.
~Kyuhyun where are you?~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyuhyun’s POV
“Do you think we should have brought weapons!?” Eunhyuk yelled in a worried tone.
“We have Heechul, Kangin, and Shindong. They are our weapons.” I said as I pressed on the gas a little bit harder.
~Hang in there baby. I’m coming!~
“I knew this was going to happen, so I came prepared.” Heechul said as he took out a handgun from his belt.
“What the Heechul!” Donghae yelled at the sight of Heechul with a gun.
“What?! What if they have guns? Kangin, Shindong, and I are not bulletproof!” Heechul said putting the gun back in his belt.
~What if they do have guns? Oh no...Sungmin~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sungmin’s POV
“Half hour is up!” I heard Key scream from outside the door.
“Give us a minute to get dressed!” Kevin yelled finally getting off of me. There was no , but Kevin was down to only his boxers and I had my shirt off.
“Have him.” Kevin said pushing me out of the door into Keys arms.
“Where is his shirt!? Did you untie him!” Key asked punching Kevin in the arm.
“OUCH! NO! He was doing anything so I needed more skin to kiss. Due to the ties, I had to rip his shirt off.” Kevin said giving me a quick wink.
“You !” Key yelled shutting the door on Kevin.
“One down, three more to go.” Key said as he pushed me into room 85.
“Sungminnie!” Kai said running to me with arms open. He captured me into a hug.
“Oh wow Sungmin! You are so y.” Kai said as he looked up and down my exposed chest.
“Stop!” I yelled trying to get out of his hug.
“HEY! Enough! Your mine for the next half hour!” Kai yelled grabbing me by the shoulders and then throwing me onto his bed.
“WHO SAYS THAT!” I yelled through my tears. Kai placed his legs on either side of my waist, and his hands on my chest.
“Sungmin you will do as I say. Or else.” Kai said motioning over to the night stand. I looked over to see a handgun on the stand.
~KYUHYUN!~
*Half hour later*
“Bring him out your time is done.” Key yelled knocking loudly on Kai’s door.
“ off! I want him more!” Kai said capturing my lips in another kiss. I never kissed back or did anything to Kai...I only kiss my boyfriend.
“KAI! COME ON!” Key yelled knocking even harder.
“WHEN I FEEL LIKE I’M DONE YOU CAN HAVE HIM!” Kai yelled as he forced his tongue into my mouth.
“Thats it!” Key said as he finally got the door to unlock. He pushed Kai off of me, he landed on the floor with a loud THUD!
“You !” Kai yelled as he got up and ran towards me and Key.
“NO!” Key yelled as he slammed the door on Kai’s face.
“Two down, two to go.” Key said pushing me into Joon’s room. I lost balance and hit the ground and let out a cry.
“Sungmin!” Joon said as he ran over and picked me up. He then sat me up on his bed.
“Are you okay?” Joon said looking at my head for any injuries.
“I’m-i’m fine.” I cried
“Sungmin, don’t worry I won’t do anything to you. Here let me untie you.” Joon said as he started to undo the knots that were binding my arms together, then my feet.
“Thank you.” I said calming down a bit.
“No problem Sungmin. I will keep you safe here until Kyuhyun comes to rescue you.” Joon said putting one of his arms around my shoulders. I smiled up at him, and he returned the smile.
“Why are you helping me?” I asked him
“I am helping cause when I heard what Key was going to do, I knew I had to save you. I don’t want you getting hurt Sungmin.” Joon said pulling me closer. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.
~I feel...safe with him.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joon’s POV
I looked down to see Sungmin’s sweet little head resting on my shoulder.
~You really don’t remember me do you~
Me and Sungmin used to be close friends in middle school until the day I had to move to a town outside of Seoul. I moved back in high school excited to get to see Sungmin again, but when I got to school he was glued to Eunhyuk, and had forgotten all about me. It broke my heart. I then found Kevin and Key and our friendship started. I never went back to my old group of friends, I didn’t want to see Sungmin with another guy besides me. When Key told me about him escaping from prison and now hatching a new plan to kidnap Sungmin, I knew I had to do everything and anything to save my love. It was then I realized Kyuhyun was now Sungmin’s boyfriend. My heart was once again broken by Sungmin.
“Don’t worry Sungmin. I am here for you.” I said resting my head on top of his.
~I love you Sungmin, I always will.~
My thought were cut short by the door flying open. A tall brown hair guy stood in the doorway crying and holding a gun.
“KYUHYUN!” Sungmin yelled when he saw the guy.
~So this is his boyfriend~
“Get the away from him you dirty ert!” Kyuhyun yelled coming towards me with his gun.
“NO! Kyuhyun!” Sungmin yelled as he jumped in front of me so Kyuhyun couldn’t get closer to me.
I could tell Kyuhyun wasn’t afraid to shoot me. I gripped onto the back of Sungmin’s shirt scared for my life.
“What is your issue Sungmin! He kidnaped you!” Kyuhyun yelled tears now running down his face.
“You have it wrong! Joon was protecting me from Key! Please believe me Kyu!” Sungmin cried running into the arms of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun dropped the gun and held Sungmin in his arms.
“Baby I believe you. Oh thank God you are okay! Did they you? Did they hurt you? What happened Sungmin!” Kyuhyun cried to Sungmin. Sungmin explaned everything to Kyuhyun, but I wasn’t paying attention, my attention was on all the noise and yelling coming from outside my room.
“ STAY DOWN!”
“ YOU!”
“QUIT BITING ME KEVIN!”
“YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST US!”
“GET HIM!”
I looked back at Sungmin to see him kissing Kyuhyun.
~Sungmin...no...you were supposed to end up with me...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heechul’s POV
“There, and done!” I said as I tied the last knot of the rope holding Key’s feet together. All three of the guy’s feet and arms were tied up, and they all sat up along the hallway wall.
“Now please tell us what the you planned on doing!” Kibum yelled, grabbing Kai’s gun off of the ground and then pointing it at Key’s head.
“Calm down Kibum!” Kevin yelled only to earn a kick by Shindong.
“NO! You kidnapped our friend! What the Key! You have gone too far!” Kibum yelled again.
“Fine. I knew if I took Sungmin, Kyuhyun would come looking for him with you guys. I thought this would be the perfect way to get my revenge for being put in prison, but it went terribly wrong! I didn’t know Kai and Joon had an attraction for Sungmin! I didn’t do anything!” Key cried. I knew the last part of Key’s story was all a big lie, but something hit me then.
~Joon... Why does that sound...JOON!~
Finally realizing who Joon was, I then ran through all the rooms trying to find Joon. I came to the room with Kyuhyun and Sungmin happily making out. I looked and saw a gloomy figure sitting with his head in this hands on the bed.
“JOON!” I yelled running into the room imbracing Joon into a hug. Kyuhyun and Sungmin snapped out of it and looked towards us.
“Joon? Is that really you!?” Kyuhyun said running over to us, leaving Sungmin confused and left behind.
“I’m sorry Joon! I’m sorry Joon! I didn’t realize it was you!” Kyuhyun cried as he hugged Joon too.
“It’s okay Kyuhyun. It’s great to see you guys again!” Joon cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sungmin’s POV
~Why does Kyuhyun and Heechul know Joon?~
I looked with confusing at the sence happening on the bed. I saw Joon look at me with a tearful bright smile across his face. I just gave him a confused stare back.
~WHO ARE YOU!?~
Joon frowned and went back to crying with the other two. Just as I was about to ask how the hell Kyuhyun knew Joon, the doorway exploded with cries of happiness.
“JOON!”
“IT IS YOU!”
“GOD! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!”

“HOLY ! YOU HAVE GOTTEN HOTTER!”
Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Kibum ran to Joon ignoring the fact that I was there.
“Good to see you are safe Sungmin.” Gongchan said hugging and crying into my chest.
“I’m glad to see SOMEONE cares.” I laughed saying ‘someone’ louder so the others would notice.
“SUNGMIN!” Shindong yelled as he left Joon and hugged me. The others soon followed. After all the crying and shouting died down I asked,
“I’m sorry but Joon do I know you?”
Everyone gasped as I saw a hurt expression creep onto Joon’s face.
“Sungmin...you don’t remember me. I’m Joonie.” Joon said as he got off of the bed and made his way towards me.
~JOONIE! I AM SO STUPID!~
“No...How couldn’t I have not remembered you! Jonnie I am so sorry!” I cried throwing myself into Joon’s arms.
“It’s okay Sungmin. You were too worried to remember me.” Joon cried holding onto me even tighter.

 

Hey guys! Another update! Wow, this isn't like me XD

I'm sorry this chapter went kinda long (5 PAGES!) Sorry for any confusion too.

But I needed to add all of this in haha

KYUHYUN FOUND SUNGMIN! :D

And now there is a new addition to the drama, poor love sick Joon

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I hope I didn't scare you too much with the drama haha!

I am so thankful for all 82 of my subscribers! You guys have helped me get almost 6,000 views!

I love you all! ^^

OH

If you are subscribed to my other fanfi, I will be updating that soon too!

The date chapter is taking me a bit longer to write, sorry about that!