Dinner Time

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
It was finally time to eat dinner
~GOD! What a long day!~
The rest of the guys finally came back from shopping and the park. Sungmin, Donghae, Heechul, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and I all agreed to keep what happened today a secret between the 7 of us.
Hangeng, Ryeowook, and Sungmin where in the kitchen cooking for all of us.
~Thank God we have amazing cooks living with us!~
Eunhyuk was in Donghae’s room still trying to calm him down. When Donghae came back to the dorm and saw me and Sungmin cuddled up on the couch together he flipped me the finger and started to cry.
~I hope he gets over me soon.~
And then the rest of us where sitting around in the living room waiting for dinner to be finished.
“FOODS READY!” Ryeowook screams at us. We all quickly rush over to the table and start to dig into the food.
“I will bring some food to Eunhyuk.” Heechul says as he grabs a plate full of food and heads off towards Donghae’s room. Leeteuk rolls his eyes and goes back to eating.
“So Sungmin, how was your date with Eunhyuk?” Kangin asks with a mouth full of rice.
“Lets just say, Eunhyuk isn’t the right guy for me.” Sungmin said as he squezzed my hand. We where holding hands under the table, we don’t want everyone to know we are a couple just yet. I gave him a quick smile and continue eating.
“So who do you like then?” Kibum asked with a smirk on his face.
“Why would you want to know!” Leeteuk said in an angry voice looking over at Kibum
“I was just wondering. God whats your problem!” Kibum said looking at Leeteuk.
“It’s nothing...just eat and stop looking at me!” Leeteuk yells putting more food on Kibum’s plate. Kibum just rolls his eyes and shove more food in his mouth.
“HEY! KIBUM SHOULDN’T GET MORE FOOD! HE IS A SINNER!” Siwon yells reaching his arm across the table and picking up some of Kibum’s food off of his plate.
“Give it back! God! You know how to hold a grudge!” Kibum yells back taking the food out of Siwon’s chopsticks.
“HE IS STEALING! HE IS SINNING AGAIN!” Siwon yells
“SHUT UP!” Yesung yells from across the table
“Can you two please get along for ONCE in your life” Shindong yells as rice flies out of his mouth and goes all over Sungmin’s shirt.
“EWW! SHINDONG KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!” Sungmin yells raising his hands to wipe off the rice from his shirt.
“KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN WHERE HOLDING HANDS! I SAW IT WHEN SUNGMIN RAISED HIS ONE HAND!” Kangin screams standing up and pointing at me and Sungmin. I look over at Sungmin with wide eyes.
~WHAT DO WE DO NOW!~
“Yeah that’s right, me and Kyu where holding hands.” Sungmin said grabbing my hand again
“WHAT!? WHY” Kibum yells getting another evil look from Leeteuk.
“Why wouldn’t I be holding my boyfriend’s hand.” Sungmin said as he leaned over and kissed me.
“EWW! GET A ROOM!” Heechul yells coming back from Donghae’s room.
“Oh I wouldn’t be talking Heechul! Don t you have an announcement to make?” I said as I pulled back from Sungmin’s lips.
“Oh yes I do!” Heechul said running over to Ryeowook. He bent down and took Ryeowook’s hand and pulled him to his feet.
“This is my boyfriend. NO ONE IS TO TOUCH HIM!” Heechul said as he hugged Ryeowook’s back. All Ryeowook did was stand there and giggle.
“God! What else happened when we where gone!” Kibum said with a laugh.

 

 

 

AH KyuMin and HeeWook are now public and offical!!! Thank you guys for getting me to 1400 views :) I love you all! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates!! OHH updates might not be everyday now :'( But I will try my very best to have one up everyother day!!