Your Welcome Wookie

You're My y Nerd

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I shoved Donghae’s arm off of me and gave him an evil look before I took off towards Ryewook and Eunhyuk’s room.

“Wookie, can we talk?” I asked with a worried tone to my voice as I entered the room.

“Of course Kyuhyunnie. Eunhyuk can you please leave.” Ryeowook said as he came over  to me and took my hand.

“Fine, but don’t be too loud.” Eunhyuk laughed as he got of of his bed and headed towards the door.

“EUNHYUK! It’s not like that! Kyuhyun is my best friend! You dirty ert!” Ryeowook screamed as he ran towards Eunhyuk and pushed him out of the door.

Ryeowook is right, me and him are best friends. We tell each other everything, and support each other in all the decisions we make. Ryeowook is the only one who knows I like Sungmin, and I’m the only one who knows that he is in love with Heechul. Ryeowook is also the only one I go to for advice, and his advice is the best!

“What’s the matter Kyuhyunnie?” he said as he came over to the bed I was sitting on.
“It’s Donghae. He is back and still has a crush on me.” I said laying my head on Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“Oh Kyuhyunnie don’t worry. Its just a crush, he will get over you soon.” said Ryeowook in a soothing voice.

“Okay.” I said as I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him.

“So Wookie, how are you and Heechul?” I asked as I rose from the bed.

“Ah not so good. He doesn’t even look at me! I feel as if though I need to make a scene to have him notice me.” Ryeowook said with a sad pout on his face. I looked into his glassy eyes to see tears starting to form. I sat back down on the bed and grabbed his hand.

“Oh Wookie don’t cry. Heechul will notice you and your feelings towards him soon.” I said whipping the fallen tears off of Ryeowook’s check.

“Kyuhyunnie now your the one giving great advice and support.” Ryeowook said with a smile and captured me in a hug.

“Your welcome Wooki...” my words where cut off by the door to the room being opened.

“Do you know where Eunhyuk... oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt anything.” Heechul said with a smirk as he looked at me still in Ryeowook’s arms.


Sorry I had editing problems -____- but I guess it works. Ah now some KyuWook :D Comment and Subscribe please and thank you