5,4,3,2,1!

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
UGHHHH! Why do I have to pretend to date Donghae! KEY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!
I knew he would be over at the dorm any minuet now demanding to talk to Sungmin.
“Call us when Key is gone.” Kibum said as him and all the others walked out the door.
“Will do, wish us luck.” I said closing the door behind them. It was only me, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Heechul in the dorm (The rest left so they didn’t have to be around Key)
“LET ME IN!!” Someone screamed a few minuets later.
~Key...~
“Coming!” I yelled back walking over to the door.
~Here goes nothing~
“WHERE IS HE!” Key screamed as he pushes me aside.
“Where is who?” I asked turning around to face him
“That guy you where with at the cafe!” Key screams looking around the dorm.
“What all the screaming about!” Heechul yelled coming from down the hall with everyone else following behind.
“YOU!” Key screamed running towards Sungmin. Before he could get to Sungmin, Heechul grabbed Key’s shoulders.
“Calm down! God you annoying little...” Heechul said but was cut off when Key hit Heechul’s gut.
Key left Heechul bent over in pain on the ground and walked over to Sungmin.
“YOU!” Key screamed at Sungmin pointing a finger at him. Before Key could finish someone punched the side of his head, knocking him out.
‘AND YOU BETTER STAY DOWN !” Heechul screamed at Key who was knocked out on the ground.
“Well this is going amazing...” Eunhyuk said with a sigh
“Donghae pick him up and set him on the couch.” I said pointing at my little brother.
“We will tell him everything when he wakes up.” I said following Donghae over to the couch
‘Hopefully he will clam down.” Sungmin said with a shy tone to his voice
“Oh baby! Don’t be scared! After me and Donghae convince him we are in love he will leave me alone for good.” I said hugging him tightly
“I trust you Kyu.” He said into my chest
~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ughhh my head!” Key said as he finally started to come to.
“Key now stay calm and let me explain everything to you. Me and Sungmin are not a thing, It was just four guys hanging out togeter. Okay? Me and Donghae are dating, not me and Sungmin.” I said as I took Donghae’s hand and held it in mine.
“That’s good...” Key said sitting up
“Yep me and Kyuhyuniee are happily in love!” Donghae said as he pinched my cheeck. I put on a fake smiled and looked back at Key. He was smiling ear to ear.
“AHHH KYUHYUN! YOU FINALLY SEE IT! YOU AND DONGHAE ARE SOOO CUTE! Key said clapping his hands.
“Yeah.” I said looking at Sungmin with a pout
“I’m glad you don’t like that ugly Sungmin, I mean he is the second ugliest guy in this dorm!” Key said laughing
~YOU ARE DEAD KEY!~
I wish I could smack his annoying diva face, but I couldn’t.
*Sigh*
“Who is the ugliest to you then?” Eunhyuk asked
“Oh that’s easy, Ryeowook is ing ugly!” Key said laughing more. I looked over at Ryeowook to see tears forming in his eyes.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY !” Heechul screamed as he got up from his chair
I could see Key’s face go white with fear
“Um.. I just said that Ryeowook over there is really ugly. He will never get a boyfriend.” Key said sinking into the couch. Heechul was shaking cause he was so mad at Key.
“5, 4, 3” Heechul stared to count down. when he got to one who knows what will happen.
“I would run!” I yelled to Key
“2”
Key shot up from the couch and ran to the door.
“1! Get your moving !” Heechul yelled as he took of towards Key
“!” Key yelled as he shut the door behind him. Heechul opened the door and caught Key by the collar of his shirt.
“LISTEN HERE! RYEOWOOK IS NOT UGLY AND HE HAS A BOYFRIEND! LUCKY FOR YOU THAT IS ME! I WILL BEAT YOUR !” Heechul screamed turning key around so he faced him
*BOOM*
Heechul took his fist and punched Key’s face.
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please let me go! I wont bother you anymore!” Key cried. Heechul let go of Key and pushed him away.
“Leave and never come back!” Heechul screamed at Key
‘HAHA ! You think I am just going to leave! You are so gullible Heechul! I will be back!” Key laughed as he took off running into the streets.

 

AHH Key is such a diva! :D Thank you guys for all the amazing comments!! Love you all! Comment and Subscribe! :)