I'm Sorry Kyuhyun

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
Sungmin helped me prop myself up in a desk chair, and then he sat on the edge of the bed across from me.
“What do we need to talk about?” I asked scared for the response
“Well...I’m sorry Kyuhyun!” Sungmin says as he starts to cry. I looked at him with a confused look and thought,
~Why is he crying? Is he crying cause he doesn’t feel the same way I do towards him?~
“Why are you apologizing?” I ask moving the chair closer to the bed that he sat on.
“Well about a month ago I started to like Eunhyuk, because... because I had to forget about you.” Sungmin said in between cries.
“Sungm..” I started but was cut off by his voice.
“I liked you Kyuhyun, but you always where around Wookie or Donghae. You never noticed me so I had to move on, but today when you saved my life and smiled as if though nothing was that matter, all my old feelings towards you came back.” Sungmin said lifting his head. I just looked into his big glassy eyes as he continued,
“I’m sorry I never told you my true feelings before, I just always thought you didn’t like me.” Sungmin said lowering his head again. I grab his chin and push it up so we are looking into each others eyes.
“I never talked to you because I was to shy and blushed way too much when I saw you.” I said with a smile. Sungmin giggled and grabbed my face. He moved in closer to me and within  seconds his lips where touching mine. I finally realized what was happening to me and started to kiss back.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before when liked you, but all that maters now is that we both like each other.” Sungmin said breaking the kiss with a smile on his face.
“I don’t like you Sungmin.” I said
“Wh-at...What?” Sungmin said frowning on the verge of tears again
“I don’t like you, I love you Lee Sungmin.”

 

AHHHH KYUMIN!!! Comment and Subscribe for more!! :) Love You All