You Are Mine And Forever Will Be Mine

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
I did it! I sang a song dedicated to my Minnie! I put down my guitar and looked up at him with a smile. I saw his eyes filled with tears and his face flushed with a bright shade of red.
“Minnie are you okay?” I questioned moving across the floor to sit closer to him.
“Kyu..Kyu..” He said bursting out into tears.
“Oh Minnie please don’t cry.” I said pulling him into a hug. He looked at me and smiled a tearful smile.
“I’m crying cause I love you so much. No one has ever sang for me or told me how much they love me like that. Thank you Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said standing up. I stood up with him and wiped the remaining tears off of his face before I hugged him again.
“Then let me be the only one to say ‘I love you’ to you over and over again.” I said as I put a necklace around his neck.
“Kyuhyunnie what is this?” Sungmin questioned pulling away from the hug and grabbing onto his new necklace.
“It is a gift. It shows that you are mine and forever will be mine.” I said pointing at the necklace. It was a silver chain with intertwined letters K and S. Sungmin once again broke into tears. I hugged him even tighter this time. He buried his head into my neck and kept mumbling ‘I love you’ over and over again.
~I wish this moment would never end~
“Do you know where Eunhyuk is?” I guy with bright blue hair questioned walking into my room.
~WOW really!? Can’t I have a moment with Minnie!~
“Learn how to knock!” I yelled at him still hugging Sungmin.
“Kyuhyunnie be calm, your Eunhyuk’s waiter friend right? Well he is solving some friendship issues right now so can you please show your self out.” Sungmin said breaking the hug and showing the man out of the room.
“Oh...okay...tell Eunhyuk to call me.” He said walking out of the room with Sungmin.
“Well that was annoying of him...” I grunted. Sungmin walked back over to me and smiled.
“Don’t be mad Kyuhyunnie, he didn’t ruin the moment...” Sungmin said as he pressed his lips up to mine. We stood there in the middle of my room for what seemed hours of kissing before the moment was cut short again by yelling.
“GOD DAMN IT HEECHUL WHAT DID I TELL YOU!” Leeteuk screamed from outside our room.
“I’M SORRY! ME AND WOOKIE WHERE JUST GETTING TOO FREAKY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO BREAK THE NIGHT STAND!” Heechul screamed back.
“Oh God...” Ryeowook said in embarrassment.
“Haha! We should go see what all the yelling is about.” Sungmin said breaking the kiss.
I stormed out the door to see what ruined the moment this time.
“What the hell you guys!” I yelled at Leeteuk, Heechul, and Ryeowook who were standing in the hallway outside of my room with a broken nightstand.
“How did that happen!” Sungmin said pointing at the pile of broken wood.
“Oh me and Wookie where...” Heechul started but was cut off by Ryeowook who covered Heechul’s mouth with his hands.
“NOTHING! Me and Heechul were doing nothing!” Ryeowook said turning a bright shade of red.

 

AWH! Such a sweet KyuMin momment!! :D I really enjoyed writing this chapter and it helped me get past my writers block!! :D

I need ONE more male K-Pop star to be in my fanfic!! So please give me your ideas!! Just comment...

I would like_____ in your story!

I will pick my favorite ideas and give you credit and use him in my story :D

Comment and Subscribe for more!! :)