A New Start and a Puppy

You're My y Nerd

Ryeowook’s POV

 

“Where are you taking me Heechul!” I asked as he pulled on my arm leading me to an unknown location. I was blindfolded and quite scared.

“We will be there in a second. Don’t worry.” Heechul said in a reassuring voice. I laughed and let Heechul guide me for another ten minutes.

~

“Heechul~” I winned as my legs started to hurt.

“We are almost there.” He said with a laugh. For some reason I didn’t believe him. Another five minutes went by and by this time I wasn’t too happy anymore.

“Heechul! I swear-” my words were cut off as my blindfold was taken off. In front of us was a beautiful two story house. There was a huge front yard with rows of  roses lining the walkway up to the front door. The house was painted yellow with a dark red rooftop. The house looked like a house right out of a story book.

“I thought the dorm was getting too crowded.” Heechul said as he walked so he stood in front of me and our new house. I smiled a teary smile and lunged myself towards him into a hug. Heechul laughed and hugged me back.

“It’s perfect Heechul.” I said looking up at him “You’re perfect.”

“I love you Ryeowook. So damn much.” Heechul said as he captured my lips into a sweet and simple kiss.

~

We moved all of our stuff into the huge house later on that day. I told the others they were allowed over any time, but Heechul interrupted saying anytime before seven at night because later than seven was ‘our bonding time’.

As I looked around finding more and new rooms to our house. I came across a room down the hall from Heechul and my room. It was a small room painted pink with stuffed animals and toys scattered everywhere. There was a white crib in the corner of the room next to a matching white wood rocking chair. I was looking in the room some more when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“I had this room specially made for our daughter when we adopt a baby girl.” Heechul said pressing his lips against my cheek in a sweet kiss. I turned around to face Heechul. We both had huge smiles plastered across our faces.

“It’s perfect Heechul. Perfect.” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face down for a kiss. During the kiss I thought about the start of this new chapter in my life. Moving into a new house, talking about adopting, and getting to share it all with the one I love, Kim Heechul.

~

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Eunhyuk’s POV


I was in my own little world as I watched my favorite drama To The Beautiful You.

I’ve watched the entire season a good seven times all the way through and today I reached the episode where Eun Gyeol was having his vision of him and Jae Hee married with their little boy.

~This was always my favorite part~

“OH! I love the part!” Donghae said mocking me as he sat down next to me on the couch.

“Don’t make fun of me or this drama!” I yelled playfully hitting his arm. He smiled and placed his arm around my shoulder and continued to watch the rest of the episode with me. Once it was done I stretched out my legs and cuddled closer to Donghae.

“What should we do now?” I asked Donghae. He placed his free hand on his chin and looked up at the ceiling for ideas.

“Hmm...what about...no not that...Hey! What about...nah that’s stupid...hmm”

“Donghae! Just pick!” I laughed hitting his arm again.

“Okay Mr. Impatient. How about we go to the park! We can walk around, look at the ducks in the pond, and EAT ICE CREAM!” Donghae said jumping off of the couch a bit too excited to go. I laughed and joined him as we made our way out the door.

~

“Isn’t it a beautiful day out?” Donghae said looking around the big open park. I looked at him and smiled, he was so adorable when he was lost in his own world. We walked a little more until we came to a park bench. We sat on the bench holding hands and taking pictures together.

~I love moments like this~

I went to go take another picture with Donghae when I realized his attention was on something else. I looked in the direction that Donghae was looking in and saw a little boy playing fetch with his dog.

“We should get one of those!” Donghae said with a smile focusing his attention back on me.

“Donghae I love you, but a kid? I’m just not ready for that.” I said looking at him with a sad expression. Right as I was about to look away Donghae broke out into a fit of laughter.

“Eunhyuk I meant we should get a dog.” He said trying to stop laughing so he could breath again. My face turned a bright shade of red in embarrassment. Donghae finally stopped his laughing and hugged me.

“Eunhyuk you’re too adorable, and stupid.” I pushed him away and walked away from him towards the pond. He caught up to me and continued to laugh at me. I playfully pushed him,

but I guess I pushed him too hard because he tripped over his own feet and fell back into the pond with a huge splash. I quickly grabbed onto Donghae’s hand and pulled him out of the water. Now his face was bright red.

“Karma’s a .” I laughed. He hugged me purposely just to get me wet, and we both broke out into laughter.

“You never answered me.” Donghae said as we put our foreheads together still hugging.

“I would love to get a dog, and to adopt a kid one day.” I said blushing at his dumb smile across his face. He quickly pecked my lips and we started walking towards the ice cream stand. We got our ice cream and walked back towards the park bench.

“You have ice cream on your nose silly.” Donghae said brushing his thumb across my nose. I smiled but he just stood there emotionless as his mood changed very quickly.

“What’s wrong Hae?” I asked looking at him.

“I can’t believe I waited so long to be with you. I can’t believe I loved someone else besides you. I should have shown you my feeling in the beginning.” Donghae sighed as tears came rolling down his face. I cupped his face and said,

“Donghae don’t cry. Look at me. All that matters is that we are happy together now. Let the past be the past. Even if we weren’t together in the beginning, we will be together till the end.”

Donghae looked at me and mouthed the words ‘I love you’ with a teary smile before closing the gap between our lips.

 

 

HELLOOOOOO

*Hides behind Kyuhyun*

PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T HATE ME!

This is WAY over due and I'm sorry it took so long

/Not the best of my wrighting either/

:(

This time you can blame Tumblr, EXO, and Xbox

ANYWAYS

One more chapter and this baby is FINISHED!

and like 2 or 3 till my other fanfiction is done too

I promise I will work on finishing both of them okay?

I love all of you and think you for sticking around with me 

:)

Lots of love

<3