Evil Plan

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
I heard screaming coming form down the hall, but I didn’t pay any attention to it. Me and Sungmin have been making out for what the past hour or so? I lost track of time. Anyways it shocked me when Sungmin suddenly left my lips.
“Minnie~~” I wined wanting more
“Kyu, do you like Donghae?” Sungmin said standing up from the bed
“What?! Sungmin NO! I don’t! It was just to get Key to leave! I swear on my own life, you are the only one I love.” I said standing up and grabbing his hands.
“I trust you Kyu. I’m sorry for asking.” Sungmin said lowering his head. I put my thumb under his chin, and push up so he is looking at me.
“Tell you what, I wont “date” Donghae anymore. Okay?” I said to him. He just smiled and pushed me back down on the bed.
“You better! You are all mine now! Dongahe can’t have any of you!” Sungmin said as he jumped onto of me and attacked my lips
~Your all mine too Minnie!~

Ryeowook’s POV
GOD DAMMIT KEY! Your so imposable! Uhgg
I am now alone in the kitchen with three guys bent over in pain on the ground and Kibum and Shindong cursing and yelling out the door.
“YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK!” yelled Kibum
“UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER BEATING!” Shindong yelled after
“Wookie~~” Heechul moaned
“Omo! Heechul I’m coming! Kibum! Shindong! Get your heads out of the door and help Kangin and Gongchan!” I yelled. Shindong and Kibum helped the injured two onto the couch, and I went over to Heechul.
“Heechul! Are you okay?” I bent down and pushed his hair off of his face.
“Wookie...come closer I need to tell you something.” Heechul said in a whisper. I bent down close to his face, and before I knew it, Heechul wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Shocked, I pull back from the kiss.
“Heechul?” I said confused
“Haha! Wookie you thought the great Heechul could get hurt by a like Key? Oh Wookie.” Heechul laughed
“AH! Heechul you scared me! I thought you where hurt!” I yelled playfully hitting his chest.
“Well...my lips do hurt a little bit. Kiss them and make them feel better!!~” Heechul wined. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.
~Such a child~

Eunhyuk’s POV
Donghae took me into his room and slammed the door behind me.
“WHAT WAS THAT!” Dongahe yelled pushing me up against the wall
~OMO His face is so close to mine!~
“I’m sorry...but this is what I was going to tell you earlier.” I said resisting the urge to kiss him again.
“What are you talking about?” Dongahe asked.
“Donghae...I...I..I like you a lot, but you love Kyuhyun so I know we can never be. Just give me time and I will forget about my feeling towards you.” I said lowering my head.
“Oh okay. That sounds good. I’m sorry for yelling at you.” Donghae said giving me a little smile. I smiled back and left the room.
~Oww my heart...~

Key’s POV
! I hate all of them! EVERY GUY THAT LIVES IN THAT DORM! I hate Sungmin and Eunhyuk the most! They are keeping my brother and Donghae form being together!
~OH!~
I thought as an evil plan snuck its way into my head. I pull out my cell phone and send a text

From: Diva Boy~
To: Kevin (The other diva!)

Message: Hey Hey! I have an evil plan and i thought you would love to be apart of it. You remember Sungmin and Eunhyuk right? Well it has to do with them! Text back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kevin (The other diva!)
To: Diva Boy~

Message: OMO! SUNGMIN <3 Yes Yes Yes! I will be apart of your evil plan! Just send the details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Hey Hey Hey all my fans!! haha :) Just wanted to do an update on everyone. And yes the KyuMin couple is fine :) THANK YOU superjunior_elf For giving me the idea of having Kevin!! Go check her out 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/220814

Anyways I HAVE SOMETHING TO AS OF YOU GUYS!! If you want some Kpop MALE star in my story just comment 

I would like_____ in your story!

I will pick my favorite ideas and give you credit and use him in my story :D

Comment and Subscribe for more!!