Minnie

You're My y Nerd



It was a peaceful Friday morning when Kyuhyun woke up. He looked around his dorm room and then finally let out a big long yawn. He sat up in his bed and grabbed his laptop off of his night stand. He checked his twitter, and did other morning things on his laptop before starting up StarCraft. He was getting into his game when all of a sudden he heard a yawn across the room. Kyuhyun looked up from his laptop to see the most amazing, cutest, handsome, and iest guy in Korea, Lee Sungmin. He flashed Sungmin a weak smile before burring his head into his laptop again. He could hear Sungmin get up and start moving around the room. Kyuhyun didn’t dare look up, he thought...

 

~~Even if I look at Sungmin for just a quick second, I will be a blushing mess!~~

Kyuhyun was deep into his thought when he heard a voice calling his name
“KYUHYUN, KYUHYUN, YOU BIG NERD RESPOND TO ME!”
Kyuhyun’s head shot up from his laptop screen to find Sungmin standing at the foot of his bed with a hair brush in one hand.
“How does my hair look?” Sungmin said with a cute tone to his voice.
“Looks fine to me.” Kyuhyun said as he put his head back down to hide his face from Sungmin. He was already blushing.
“Ah, Kyuhyun you are no help!” Sungmin yelled
Kyuhyun looked back up as Sungmin was walking away and though to himself...
~~Minnie you hair looks amazing today. I love how you parted it, so you can see your adorable face better~~
“I hope Eunhuyk likes it!” Sungmin said with an excited tint to his voice.
Kyuhyun looked down at his laptop keyboard and frowned. All Sungmin talked about was Eunhyuk. It was always Eunhyuk this, or Eunhyuk that. Sungmin was obsessed with Eunhyuk, and that made Kyuhyun VERY jealous. All Kyuhyun wanted was Sungmin to like him the way he liked Sungmin, but with Eunhyuk in the picture that would never happen.
“One more question for you Captain Kirk.” (Clearly Sungmin didn’t know the difference between StraCraft and Star Trek.)
“What is it?” Kyuhyun said looking up to a shirtless Sungmin. He was holding a plaid red and blue shirt in one hand and a V neck green shirt in the other.
“What one do you think Eunhyuk would like the most.”

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy my story -^_^- I write short and sweet chapters so I hopr that doesn't bother you. I would enjoy if you commented and subscribed! It will movitate me to write more!