I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 8)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"Fine, let's make a bet then. If you can't figure it out if you like her WITHOUT kissing by tomorrow, the day before our 2 week break starts, you drop my lowest test grade....which was a D." he said.
"...Ugh. you darn students. Might lose my job for this but fine. Deal." I agree with him.

Nope, I will never kiss her in order to know my true feelings for her. Never!....Right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

After school, I go to pick Sungmin up and we get on the bus to get to the amusement park. We sit next to each other quietly. Sungmin is staring out into the window, looking at the city's snowy view. Her profile looked very pretty. I wouldn't mind falling in love with Sungmin anyways. Maybe I do like her?..Can't tell for sure. Ugh, I have until tomorrow to realize my feelings for her. I need to be quick. Maybe I can look at her eyes? People say that by looking at a person's eyes, you can find them attractive.

"Sungmin." I call out her name. She turns and looks at me. I look at her straight in the eyes. Her eyes were almond shaped and they were bright. Now that I see her facial features, she looked like a goddess. But I don't feel my heart racing that much. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Kyuhyun called me and I turn to him. Suddenly, he just stares at me. Oh my god, I'm shaking. His eyes were so luring and dark, yet very beautiful. I had to turn away, leaving him confused.
"What happened?" he asked.
"Why are staring at me..." I said, still faced away from him.
"Hm? I can't look at you?" he asked. Gosh, Kyuhyun. So stubborn..but it's so cute!
"...." I just stayed silent.
"Oh, by the way, your eyes look really pretty." he confessed. My heart fluttered. Now, I regret going to the amusement park with him. How am I able to survive with the guy who makes my heart race every second I'm with him? 
"T-Thanks..." I say shyly with my cheeks turning pink. He gave me his little smirk and got out a book to read. Oh that smirk is really love!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUNN'S POV

Darn, I tried to look into her eyes intensively but she snapped away. I just grabbed a book out to read, but really, I'm figuring it more ways to figure out my feelings for her. And I swear, no kissing will be involved! I really mean it! I'll feel like a douchebag if I just kiss her out of the air. Aish! What should I do? We arrive at the park and get out of the bus. After we got our tickets, we decide on what to do first. 
"So what do you wanna ride?" I ask her, as we stroll around the park.
"Mmm...I don't know....since it was your birthday yesterday, you pick!" she said. We then stop in front of huge roller coaster that has a point where you drop about 200 feet above the ground....
"That one~!" I point to the scary coaster.
".......Except that one." Sungmin says. I grab her hand and begin walking towards the roller coaster. I was so excited to go on the coaster. I feel like a little kid again. Suddenly, Sungmin stops.
"Come on Sungmin!!~ You asked which one I wanted to ride on!" I whine to her.
"...No! That one is too big and scary!" she exclaimed.
"No, it'll be fun!..." I say to her.
"I refuse!" she immediately said. I guess I'll just have to beg then...
"...Please?" I say to her. I pouted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Damn. Next thing I know is that Kyuhyun and I are now on the roller coaster carriage, waiting for it to go. I couldn't resist Kyuhyun and his cuteness. And I'm suppose to be the one doing aegyo! Seems like the roles are switched, eh?
"Kekeke~ Sungmin, are you ready?" he asked me while excited. Truthfully, i wasn't ready at all. I hate high heights and it makes me terribly scared.
"...No..." I say slowly.
"It'll be fine!~ You're gonna have a blast! Besides, I'll be here so nothing to be afraid of, right?" he said. Yes, Sungmin. Kyuhyun is here, so you shouldn't be afraid! I can't make a fool myself in front of him. Fighting, Sungmin! All of a sudden, the roller coaster started. Oh no. I'm dead. The roller coaster is now slowly going up on a high incline, preparing to go back down at a terribly high point and terrifying speed. I turn to Kyuhyun and a smirk was plastered on his face to show his anticipation. Yep, Kyuhyun's not normal. I closed my eyes very tightly, so I wouldn't see how high up we were. The coaster was now at it's , at the top, ready to go down the scary steepness. My eyes were still shut tight. The coaster is now edging down, ready to fall. 
"Eeeeek..." I squeal quietly as it gets closer and closer to the fall. At that very moment, I felt someone intertwining their hand with mines. I open my eyes immediately and see that Kyuhyun was holding my hand, our fingers fit perfectly in between each other's. He looked at me slightly and smiled. My heart was now racing. Not for the roller coaster, but for him. All of a sudden, my fear disappeared. I was so happy that Kyuhyun was holding my hand, I didn't even realize that the roller coaster's has ended and now is going through a trail of fast twists and turns. I was actually smiling too. We were still holding hands. During the most of the ride, I just stared at Kyuhyun, which was having a lot of fun. He looked so handsome, with his wavy hair blowing through the hair.
Once the ride was over, I was really happy. Not because of this ride, but because of him. Kyuhyun was all smiles when he stepped out of the ride. He pulled me out with our hands still wrapped around each other.
"See! Nothing to be afraid of!" he told me. 
"Yeah.....it was fun." I reply to him. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

During the ride, I held her hand because she looked really scared. Also it fit perfectly into my plan too. I felt the warmth of her hands and I felt a little loud beat from my heart. Could this be a sign? I couldn't tell. Ugh, how can decided whether you like someone or not be so difficult?! But since I felt something, I won't let it fade away. We are now still strolling through the park once again with out hands still intertwined with each others. Sungmin noticed this.
"Oh. Sorry~" she said as she let go. Immediately, I grabbed onto it again. Sungmin widened her eyes. I did that because, as I said, I will do anything to realize my true feelings for Sungmin.
"Why did you let go? My hands would get cold again." I tell her. I see her blush. Hehe~ So cute!
"A-Ah..yeah.." she just says. She looks away from me but suddenly sees a cotton candy stand. Her face gets brighter. She must like sweet things, I guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I then suddenly see a Cotton Candy stand. Yayy!! I wanted to go over there, but I just stood there. I didn't have any money...But then, I suddenly see Kyuhyun walking in front of me, dragging me towards the stand.
"Let's get some cotton candy!" he told me.
"Oh! You like sweet stuff too?" I ask him.
"Nope!" he simply said.
"Oh....then why did you offer to get cotton candy?" I said pouting. He looked behind at me.
"I thought you wanted some." he said. 
"Kekeke~ Thanks." I thanked him. 

After we got the cotton candy, we stood by a tree and decided to snack there. It was almost dusk, and lights everywhere in the amusement park . Including the stringed lights on the tree we were standing next to. It was a really pretty sight to see. I turn to Kyuhyun who was observing his cotton candy, while I was stuffing the cotton into my mouth like a pig.
"Do you really not like cotton candy?" i ask him.
"No.....I never tasted cotton candy before..." he told me. I was surprised.
"What?! You must taste it then!" I exclaimed.
"Should I?--" I cut him off by stuffing a huge piece into his mouth. His eyes widen a bit and I smile at the sight. He was so adorable. After he ate the cotton candy, there was an emotionless expression on his face.
"Well?..." I ask him.
"It's....really sweet." he simply put.
"Of course, silly!" I say while laughing.

I feel like we're lovers already. The way we're with each other.....it's really something. I wish he could just feel the same. But now I realize...it's never going to happen. No matter how hard I try, Kyuhyun just doesn't notice it. I can't believe I'm saying this but....it's a waste of my time. He turned to me and I see a piece of cotton candy at the corner of his lips. I smile.
"...What?" he said. If we were lovers, I could have just simply tipped up and it slightly off of his lip. But I give up. I'm hopeless. I guess me and Kyuhyun aren't compatible. I might as well give him to Seohyun so I can have my dorm back. It'll be better that way since it's too tiring to giveaway my dorm, have Seohyun make me miserable, and make Kyuhyun worried all the time, just to chase after him, when he doesn't even feel the same way. Instead, I just raised my hand, and wiped it the piece away from him. He was slightly surprised by the action but he bared with it anyways.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Sungmin suddenly rose her hand up and wiped something away from my face. There goes my heart again. I heard a loud heartbeat coming through my chest. Maybe because of the sudden touch. I noticed that she just wiped some sugar away form my face, that's all.
"Oh. Thanks." I thanked her with a smile.
"Your welcome....." she said. "Uhm, Kyuhyun. Can I ask you something?" Is she gonna confess to me again? No! Not yet Sungmin! Wait until tomorrow!
"U-uh...sure." I tell her anyways.
"Kyuhyun....do you like anyone?" she asked. I was caught off guard with her question. I myself don't even know yet, Sungmin. 
"Uhmm...." I replied. I don't know how to answer that question. "I'm not sure Sungmin." I say to her truthfully.
"...Really? How about Seohyun?..." she asks. 
"Why Seohyun?..." I ask her back. How did Seohyun even get into the conversation?
"I don't know....you guys look good together. And you both look happy when you're with each other. To tell you the truth, Seohyun really likes you. You should give her a chance." she tells me. I was so shocked. I thought Sungmin liked me?...why did she suddenly mentioned Seohyun and me being together? To be honest, I was really starting to realize my feelings for Sungmin too.

".....No. I don't like Seohyun." I say clearly. Nope. I am not giving up on Sungmin. 
'Why? Here, I'll even set you guys up on a date!" she gave me a smile. Which was clearly a fake one. Why is she doing this?
"No Sungmin." I say to her.
"Where do you want it to be? The park, a restaurant--" she said before I cut her off.
"--Stop it Sungmin. I said I don't like Seohyun. So stop." I said frowning to her. She just looked at me hopelessly.
"....Whatever....I'm tired. Let's just go home now." she said while walking away. Seriously, what's wrong with her today? I just sighed and followed her. We got on the bus and she sat next to the window. I tried to sit next to her but she already put her bag on the seat. I plainly just sit in the seat behind her. For the whole ride, we were both silent.

Why did she act so suddenly weird like that? She is really a mysterious person...Is she trying to give up on me? Especially when I'm starting to like he?...That's it. She never knew the fact that I know she likes me. Did she give up on liking me? Is that why she's shoving Seohyun to me?..No...she can't think like that. Sungmin, please don't think nonsense. After about 40 minutes, the bus stopped at the university. I had to stay on the bus to get home, while Sungmin had to leave. I thought about the conversation we had again. I decide to go on with my plan again also. Sungmin was about to leave the bus without giving me a goodbye. She stood up and began to walk slowly out the bus. 
"Sungmin, wait!" I say as I stood up and got out of my seating area, facing her. She turned around.
"What is it, Mr. Cho?" she said emotionless. Mr. Cho? Is she really letting me go? I need to think, quick.
"Before you go......uhm...." I said as I thought. And no, I'm not going to randomly kiss her. I am not losing the bet between me and Donghae to realize my feelings for her.
"Uhmm, what?" she asked.
"Uh........can you give me a hug at least?...before you go..." I tell her. Oh gosh. I can't believe I said that. Unconsciously, I raise up my arms and smile awkwardly. Sungmin just stared at me. 
"....Sorry, Mr. Cho. I really have to go." she said as she turned around and left the bus. The bus door closed and began driving again. I just stood there and stared off into space. Hurt, I slowly drop my arms back down.

Sungmin, why are you being like this?