I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 9)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"Uh........can you give me a hug at least?...before you go..." I tell her. Oh gosh. I can't believe I said that. Unconsciously, I raise up my arms and smile awkwardly. Sungmin just stared at me.
"....Sorry, Mr. Cho. I really have to go." she said as she turned around and left the bus. The bus door closed and began driving again. I just stood there and stared off into space. Hurt, I slowly drop my arms back down.

Sungmin, why are you being like this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I left the bus and walked slowly to the university building. I'm sorry Kyuhyun. If I'm giving up on you, I must not have close contact with you. But why does it hurt so much? I'm trying hard to not like you and let you go. I first go to the old teacher's lounge to get all my stuff. I then go to Seohyun's dorm, or as known as my old dorm, before I got kicked out. I hesitated at first, but then I slowly raise my arm to knock on the door. The door opened and I see Seohyun.
"uh...hi--" I said. She stared at me for awhile, then tried close the door on me. Luckily, I was able to stop the door.
"Seohyun, listen!" I tell her.
"What! I'm still mad at you for interrupting my date with Kyuhyun." she said.
"First of all, it wasn't a date--" I said before Seohyun tried to close the door on me again.
"--I'm letting you have Kyuhyun!" I say immediately. She opened the door more widely now.
"What?....Is this some kind of cruel joke?" she asked.
"No jokes Seohyun. I'm seriously giving you Kyuhyun." I say to her. She smirks.
"What happened?" she said.
"Nothing. I just felt tired to chase after Kyuhyun. He doesn't feel the same way so might as well give up" I explain to her.
".....Good choice....you absolutely sure?" 
"Positive." I reply.
"Hehe~ Good....Matter of fact, I'll even let you come back to this dorm now. But as long as you stay away from Kyuhyun. Got it?" she assured me. 
"Thank you Seohyun...and I promise." I said to her. 
"Tch, easier than I thought. Anyways, hurry up and settle. I got to tell you something later. " she said she just left me and went into her own room. I sigh as I grabbed all of my stuff and went back inside the dorm. The place was still the same. It was like starting all over again.

After about an hour, I was done settling and already so tired.
"Done?" I hear Seohyun say as she was standing by the door.
"Yeah, come in." I say to her as I lay on my bed.
"Anyways, since you look so down after lending Kyuhyun to me. I'll tell you something to cheer you up." she explained.
"Like what?"
"Well.......you know, Kim Yesung?" she told me.
"Oh, I know him. He's like the college's best singer. Why?" I ask her.
"....Well, he came to our dorm today....and he asked for you." she said.
"...And?"
"And he had a bouquet of flowers with him, Sungmin....he obviously likes you." she told.
"...Me? How does he know I even exist?" I say wondering.
"I dunno. Probably because you have an interest in music too? Aish, just go try him out!" she said.
"I don't know.....Whatever. I'll think about it." I say to her.
"Fine. Anyways, I'm going to get my beauty sleep for Kyuhyun tomorrow. See ya." she said as she left the bedroom. I decided to get some sleep too.

A new guy already?..Maybe I should give him a chance I guess...But my heart still beats for Kyuhyun....it'll be like the first step in letting Kyuhyun go I guess...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

The next morning, it was now Friday. The last day of classes before our 2 week vacation. Thank god. But this means it's the day Donghae and I's bet ends. And I still haven't realized if I like Sungmin or not.

I go to the university and wait for my first class. Luckily, Sungmin's class was my first class. I go up to Sungmin as she arrives in the classroom alone.
"Hey." I call out to her. She gives me a tired smile, which worried me.
"Hello, Mr. Cho....And I'm sorry about yesterday. I just wasn't feeling well that's all. Anyways, I'll be sitting now." she said as she began to leave, not letting me talk at all. 

She''s still acting weird. Everyone is in the class now and I saw that two people weren't in there regular seats. I see Seohyun sitting all the way in the back, who usually sits next to Sungmin. Then, who is sitting next to Sungmin now? I look over to Sungmin and I see a guy sitting next to her. Who is this guy?...They were also chatting....happily. Sungmin is smiling at the guy too....Why do I feel so weird seeing them chatting...I just try to shrug it off and continue with class.

And so, for the rest of the class, I do what I normally do, which is teach the students math stuff. After class ends, I call out to Donghae again.
"Donghae, come here." I say to him. He turns to me and just plainly comes up.
"Hey, Kyuhyun. Anyways, how's the bet going? Still haven't realize you liked her without kissing her? Keke~ You know it's already Friday right?" he said to me.
"I know. And for your information, I think I am starting to like her...I think." I say to him.
"Really? And how do you know?" he asks.
"Well, my heart beated twice very loudly when she had close contact with me like holding hands and her wiping off stuff of my face. And I guess I was upset after she rejected my hug." I told him.
"Ooh~ Good start! But you still haven't won the bet." he told me.
"What?! Why?!" I exclaim.
"You still haven't confessed yet." he simply put.
"You never said I had to confess to Sungmin!?" I say.
".......So the lucky lady is Sungmin, huh?" he said to me. Oh , I accidentally said her name to Donghae. Aish!
"....Fine. You caught me. But don't tell anyone, okay?! When I signed up as a subtitute student-teacher, one of the rules was to never have a very close relationship with one of the students. Anyways, since when was confessing in here?" I say to him.
"My lips are sealed. Anyways, now that you mentioned Sungmin, it's definitely more better to confess now. And I mean, today." he said to me.
"....What? I don't understand." 
"Yesung, our school's best singer, likes Sungmin. He's the guy who sat next to her also today. The rumor is spreading all across the university." Donghae explained to me. My hands twitched a bit. 
".......psh. so?" I plainly say.
"Haha~ Don't act like you don't care Kyuhyun. And Yesung might confess to Sungmin also. Seeing that today is the last day before our 2 week break. What if she says yes to him?" 
"......then....then..." I say. I didn't know what to think now. 
"You're jealous." he suddenly says.
"...I-I'm not jealous!" I say back to him.
"Sure~ Anyways, free-period is right now. Don't want to waste time on a conversation with a math teacher. I'll see you later Kyuhyun. And don't forget out bet!" he said as he left the class. I glare at him as he leaves. After he leave, I then face-palm myself.

Am I really jealous? Nah, can't be. I just care for Sungmin that's all....What if she gets hurt by him? what if he's not the right guy? The only guy who would be right for Sungmin is a guy who is nice to her....caring....good-looking......plays Starcraft..........a guy who loves math and substitutes at this university.....Ack! what am I thinking?! Maybe I do like her....Aish! I need to relax more..

I then decide to go out outside to get some fresh air. I leave the classroom but suddenly I see two people talking to each other outside the class....Sungmin and that Yesung dude. Before they could see me, I go back inside the classroom and listen to the their conversation.
"Ah~ So you play the guitar?..You should play some for me too and I could sing along with you." Yesung said to her. No! Sungmin can play her guitar to only me!
"Hehe~ I do play the guitar but I don't think I play well....and if you want to, I'll play for you someday too, Yesung-sshi..." she said to him while giggling. No! Why Sungmin?!
"Thanks Sungmin! And call me oppa. Anyways, do you know why I wanted to meet you today?" he asked her. Seriously?! OPPA?!
"...Uhm....why?....Yesung...o-oppa.." she said smiling.
"Sungmin....do you like anyone at the moment?" he asked her. No.....don't even go there, "oppa".
"U-Uhm.......Well, recently, I do like someone...." she confessed. My heart calmed down a bit. I was so relieved. I thought Sungmin didn't like me anymore...
She then said, "But I'm trying to let them go now and move on.....so you can say that I don't like anyone at the moment..." My heart then felt like it got cracked. Sungmin...
"Really? That's good then, because......." Yesung said. Because what? Don't even dare....
"Because I like you Sungmin..." he confessed. I was shocked. The rumor was actually true. Don't give into it, Sungmin!
"O-Oh! Really?! You serious?!" Sungmin exclaimed. But why does it seem she knows that already?...
"Yeah, I really wanted to speak to you. You're pretty, you can play the guitar, you're smart..." he said to her. This guy's looking for a beat down.....well, I'm not the most strongest person, so....this guy's looking for a beat down......on Starcraft.
"Hehe~ I don't know what to say...." Sungmin giggled. 
"Sungmin, do you mind if we go out?" he asked. Oh hell no. Sungmin!! Even though you want to un-like me, please don't say yes!!!
"Yesung-oppa......I don't know....I'm stil trying to let go on this guy I like.....so I don't know if I can." she said. Yes Sungmin! Reject him!
"But let's be closer friends then! If I like you back, then we can go out! Here, what's your number?" she said. As they were exchanging numbers, I was hurting by myself. My heart felt like it was being betrayed....Ack! It's all your fault Kyuhyun! If you have realized you liked her earlier, she would have been mine! And this would have never happened!....Wait, did I admit I liked her?.....I don't know anymore! I peek outside to see their faces. Both of them looked really happy.....which I hate.
"Keke~ I'll call you later, Minnie." he said to her. But then all of a sudden, he went in and pecked her on the cheeks and ran away. My fists tightened. Sungmin was just there smiling slightly after the kiss. AIISHSH. WHY AM I SO ANGRY?! I would have knocked him out if I wasn't a teacher... Sungmin then left also.

I was so nervous as the day goes by, because I was worried what would happen between them....What if they are extremely closer now? What if she's actually sating him now? No! I can't let that happen!

In between classes, I found Sungmin at her locker. Ever since the amusement park yesterday, we are still having a weird relationship after she got mad at me. I wanted to fix this so I went up to her while she was looking through her locker.
"Sungmin" I say as I try to grab her wrist, but all of a sudden her wrist snapped away as she looked at another direction.....Yesung. She didn't see me at all.
"Oh hi, Yesung-oppa!" she said to him.
"Hey, ready to go to class?" he asked.
"Sure, let's go!" she said as she closed her locker.
Yesung grabbed her hand and went to their class. I really felt like an invisible ghost. Everyone went into their own classes, and I was all alone in the hall. I sigh and went back into my classroom.

Finally it was the end of the day, and it was finally the start of our 2 week vacation. But the bet ends today....I need to confess to her and realize my true feelings for her... without kissing her. But two weeks of no seeing Sungmin....And what if something happens over the break?! What if Yesung and Sungmin gets together?! Immediately, I go up to Sungmin at her locker, making sure that Yesung is not around anymore.
"Sungmin!" I call out to her. I guess she was startled by my yell and accidentally whacked my in the face.
"ACK!" I yell out as she whacked me. I guess I deserved that...
"Kyuhyun! Scared me!....oh my gosh, are you okay?" she said, worried.
"Yeah, I-I'm okay.....This isn't the first time that you whacked me...luckily,this time, it wasn't a long wooden stick out of now where that hit me." I . She playfully slapped my arm.
"Hey! That stick is from martial arts, okay? I need some self-defense since I'm a small girl.." she said.
"hehe...yeah...anyways, are we on good terms now?" I ask her. 
"What? We were always on good terms Kyuhyun!" she said to me.
"Good. Anyways, are you ready for your 2 week break?" 
"I have been ready! Let me just get my suitcase and guitar and then we can leave together on the bus." she said to me.

After we got all her stuff, we got on the bus and headed to our homes. We also sat next to each other this time.
"So what are you gonna do over the break?" I started the conversation.
"Uhmm, I don't know....Stay home, I guess? Maybe hang out with Yesung-oppa..." she mentions. No, not Yesung again...I decided to leave him out of the conversation.
"Oh~ Stay home huh? That's good..." I say to her.
"Yesung-oppa is really nice...he even asked me to go out with him! But I said we should get closer first..so I would probably hang around him more." she said. I get a little mad but not so much that she'll notice it.
'Oh...." I just say. She then suddenly yawns.
"Are you tired?" I ask her.
"Yeah, kind of. I'm sleepy." she says. I then look to my should and then to her.
"You can rest your head on my shoulder and sleep if you want too." I offer her.
"O-Oh! N-No! But t-thanks...I'll just sleep regularly like this...seated..." she stuttered.. 
"...suit yourself then" I tell her*sigh* Is she still trying to let go of me and try to un-like me? I need to stop this...but how...I turn to Sungmin and I already see her sound asleep. Her head is hanging down in front of her. I giggle at the fact how cute she is. Slowly, I use my hand to gently push her head to my shoulder. Her head is now resting comfortably on my shoulder. I look to her sleeping and smile.

After about 20 minutes, Sungmin is still sleeping on my shoulder, while I was reading a book. All of a sudden, Sungmin's phone rang. She immediately woke up and didn't notice that she was sleeping on my shoulder. She dug into her pocket and picked up her phone.
"Hello?" she said.
"Oh! Yesung-oppa! How are you doing?" she says. Oh my gosh...this Yesung dude. Really irritates me. 

For the next 30 minutes, Sungmin just blabbers on with Yesung. While I'm just sitting there annoyed. Ugh, please don't stop liking me Sungmin and go for Yesung. I must stop this! All of a sudden, Sungmin presses the stop button on the bus. The bus drives and stops at a curb. Sungmin gathers her things and leaves her seat. Is it her stop already?? 
"Bye Kyuhyun! I'll see you in two weeks!" she just syas while covering the speaker on her phone. She then returns to speaking with Yesung. No! Is she leaving so suddenly?! Nonono! I haven't even finished the bet yet to realize my feelings for her and confess! No! If she leaves now, what will happen during the break?! She might go out with Yesung while I'm not there! No! This can't be happening. All these things ran through my head as she was leaving the bus. I look her through the window and I see her still happily talking with Yesung on the phone and walking away from the bus. The bus's door closes and begins to drive again. No...I can't just leave like that...I won't see her again after 2 weeks....She might not like me anymore....I have to stop this.....no, I will stop this.

Immediately, I press the stop button on the bus multiple times and the bus stops at a curb. i get out of my seat and as i run outside, I tell the bus driver to wait for me. I then run to Sungmin and turn her around with both of my hands on her shoulders as she's talking on the phone.
"K-Kyuhyun?" she says with widen eyes. 
"Sorry Sungmin...but I can't lose to Yesung." I say to her.
"Wha--" she said. Before she could finish, I cup her face and I crash out lips together. Sungmin shuddered while I was kissing her. My heart racedlike a snare drum as I was kissing her. Everything was like fireworks. That kiss was the spark. 

I slowly apart our lips and looked at her. She looked very shocked yet very red.

"Sungmin.....I think I like you."