I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 2)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:

“WHAT?! Sungmin, I told you to stay away from him!” She yelled at me.
“Seohyun, I have to do it. I’m not gonna pass Math if I don’t do it. And relax, woman! It’s just a friendly tutoring. No hard feelings okay?” I tell her.
“…Fine. But don’t get to close to him…” she warned me.
“I won’t!” I finished. I march to my room and throw myself into the bed. I stare at the ceiling.

….Tutor, huh?…Let’s see how well this goes…

-------------------------------------------

SUNGMIN'S POV

The next day after school, I did what Mr. Cho told me. I go to the math room for my tutoring lesson. I arrive and see Mr. Cho doing his work. Heck, even his side profile looks good….what the hell am I saying?! Ugh. Anyways, I go to the front of his desk.

“Good Afternoon, Mr. Cho” I say to him blankly. He looks up.
“Hello Sungmin. Haha, still calling me Mr. Cho huh?” He laughed. I just smiled.
“Yes, sorry…” I say while looking down.
“Anyways, let’s start our lesson, shall we? Let’s sit here” He said as he gets up ad sits at a round table in the room. I follow him and sit at the table.
“Okay, Sungmim. I’ll will be teaching you some basic algebra before we start to get you warmed up.” he told me. I just nod.

He took a textbook out and taught me as I took some paper to write down the notes. Surprisingly, I actually paid attention to him. There’s this kind of sense about him that makes me want to listen to him. Why can’t I do this well in an actual class lesson? As I took the notes, I gave long glances to him after every note I took. Seeing his face up close like this makes me feel warm. When you’re with him, it is easy to get comfortable and he is easy to understand. Now, I know why he was chosen to be the substitute teacher, even though he’s about our age.

After about an hour, the tutoring lesson was finally done.
“Okay, Sungmin. That’s enough for today. You’re almost caught up with the class.” He smiled at me. Damn, why is his smiles so mesmerizing?
“Oh okay. Thank you Mr. Cho..” I thank him.
“Your welcome. And practice calling me Kyuhyun, okay? Haha~” he said as he pats my head. I blush to the sudden action.
“I’ll be leaving now. Have a good day Sungmin.” He said as he grabs his things and left. I took a deep breathe and smile. Wait..why am I smiling?? What the?....

The next day was very busy. It was the beginning of exams. Everyone was scrambling around and it was a mess. I was also very stressed. On my way to class, I was trying to find my binder in my bag while going through the mess of people. I just happen to trip over someones foot. Fortunately there was a person in front of me that preventing me from falling. Our bodies were very close to each and my weight shifted to his chest with my hands on them. I slowly look up and see Mr. Cho’s face very close to mines….I immediately get off of him and bowed many times. Those bows were not for only saying sorry, but covering up my red-flushed face after the incident. A lot of people stared at us.
“I’m so sorry Mr. Cho. I’m very sorry.” I say and repeat to him.
“It’s okay Sungmin. Are you alright?” He asks. I nod with my head still faced to the floor.
“I’ll see you later then” He said. He then fades away in the crowd. I look up and sighed. That was a close one. I look around and see people staring at me or whispering to each other. I frown at them. What’s their problem?

Lunch came and I head to the cafeteria. Students in the café were staring at me again, as if I was some outsider. As usual, I get my lunch and just sit at a table alone. I always did this since I didn’t have any friends, but I don’t mind. I like eating alone. I sit down and started eating my lunch. I look up and see that Seohyun was approaching my table, glaring at me. What does she want?

“Sungmin!” She said angrily at me as put her hands on the table.
“What?” I reply to her.
“You lied to me! You said you didn’t like Kyuhyun!” She yelled. I widen my eyes.
“Huh?! I never liked Mr. Cho! What the hell? Where’d you get this information?!” I said to her.
“Well, apparently, a lot of people saw you and Kyuhyun cuddling with each other.” She said. My eyes widen even more.
“WHAT?! THIS IS NOT TRUE. I tripped and Mr. Cho happened to be there, so I accidentally fell on him. That’s it!” I told her.
“Well, because of that, rumors say that you guys like each other or something!” She tells me.
“Lies. Psh, I can’t believe these people. I’m just his student and he’s my teacher. Case closed.” I said.
“….I don’t believe you…..I told you to stay away from him and this is what you give me?! You know what Sungmin? I’m gonna keep a real close eye on you, and if I see something very fishy between you two, you’re gonna pay.” she warned me.
“Go ahead. You’re just wasting your time by doing that. So I don’t mind at all.” I tell her.
“Fine, I will!” She said as she flipped her hair and walked away. I just rolled my eyes.

I then see her talking to Mr. Cho as if nothing ever happened. Tch. She’s that desperate huh? Man, what could they be possibly be talking about? After awhile, lunch was finally over and it was time for my last class, which is of course, Mathematics.

I head to the class and I was very early, seeing only Seohyun and Mr. Cho there. And of course, they are talking again. Figures. I stay outside of the classroom and eavesdrop. Since it was still very early for class, I decide to listen to their conversation.

“Kyuyhun, when's your birthday?" Seohyun asked him.
"Mm, February 3rd, why?" He replied.
"Today is January 27th....2011.... so...oh my gosh! You're birthday is in exactly one week!" Seohyun said. Yay! Seohyun can actually calculate time of week!
"Mhm~" Kyuhyun says.
".....Would you like anything special for your birthday?" She asked. Tch, kiss up.
"No...you don't need to get anything, really. I'm just your regular substitute teaching Math." He said.
"Nono! You're human right? Every human should be able to celebrate their birthday." She said.
"Haha~ But what are you going to do?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Mmmm....I'll treat you to food at one of our university's cafes! Is that alright?" Seohyun said.
"Hehe~ Okay. I think I'll be able to do that." he said. Seriously?! Seohyun is trying to hard to set up a date with Mr. Cho....So stupid......Makes me mad.

"Good! It's settled then! Also, I'm sorry about the rumor about you and Sungmin is going around." Seohyun said.
"Yeah, it's alright. Students will always be students, gossiping. It was very crowded due to the upcoming exams so Sungmin just happened to trip. " Kyuhyun said. Ugh, why do I have to be so clumsy?
"Mm...anyways, you should stay away from Sungmin since she's so clumsy. You might get hurt if you get close to clumsy people." she said. Okay, i was about to just burst into the classroom, and slap her.
"Haha~ that's impossible. I'm in the midst of tutoring Sungmin." he said.
"Ahh~ That's too bad." she said.
"Really? It's pretty nice and fun having Sungmin around. She's really friendly and such." he said. Once he said that, my heart beated quickly. Argh
...why is my heart beating?!

"..Is that so?...Well, I'm more fun to hang out with than Sungmin, right?" she said.
"Uhm...whatever you sat Seohyun haha~ Anyways, students are going to come in any moment now for class. Please take a seat Seohyun." Mr. Cho said. She waved goodbye to him and did what he said. Students passed me and head into the math class also. After a few students head in, I finally head into the class also. I go straight to my desk nest to Seohyun but then I hear Mr. Cho call to me.

"Good afternoon, Sungmin!" he said to me with a smile. Seeing that he only greeted me out of the whole class, I blushed.
"Y-yes, good afternoon Mr. Cho..." I say back to him. He just noddedand went back to his work.

I sit down at my desk, settle, and just look around the classroom since I had nothing to do while the class was still waiting for some students. My eyes laid on Mr. Cho, who was working diligently on his work. Who knew he would look this handsome while concentrating?....Ugh, I'm going crazy.....He's just my teacher...yes, just a teacher. While staring at him, I felt someone poke my arm. It was Seohyun, who was glaring at me.

"What?" I mouthed to her. During the start of a class, we had to be silent so that's why I mouthed the words to her.
Seohyun gave me a piece of paper which I guessed was a note. I open the note and it said:

"Stop eyeballing my man! He don't like you >:O"

I just smirked and wrote something back:

"Really? Then what do you consider as 'nice, fun, and friendly' as when Mr. Cho described me when he was talking to you..hm?" 

I gave the note back to her. Seohyun opened it and read it. She narrowed her eyes to me and ripped the note into shreds.

Soon after, class started and Mr. Cho began speaking. Oh how I love his voice when he speaks. Very soothing and sweet...And his lips.......like a number 3..so cute.......wait? Why I am thinking about these things?? Ooh~ so creepy!

After a full hour, class ended and students scrambled out of class. 
"Sungmin, may I speak to you?" Mr. Cho said to me. This time, whenever he tells me to speak to him, I wasn't nervous anymore....but strangely, happy.
"Yes, Mr. Cho?" I come up to his desk with enthusiasm as he stood up to speak.
"I don''t think I'll be able to tutor today. I need to run some errands at home. Sorry about that." he told me. When he said that, I had a feeling of disappointment for some reason. 
"Ah, no! Don't be sorry! It's alright! I understand that you're a very busy man also. I can be busy sometimes too and it can be very tiring! Especially for you since you work at a university with tons of students and you have to teach and--" I said but then he suddenly pats my head.
"hehe~ how cute." he said to me while smiling. I suddenly blush a dark red, hoping he doesn't see it.
"W-what?" I say to him.
"You're very cute when you sort of panic and speak a lot like that. No need to worry Sungmin. Anyhow, I'll be leaving now. Have a nice day, Min!" he said while grabbing his bag and leaving the classroom. 

I just stood there and watch him leave. Did he just call me "Min"? Is that some type of new nickname? And he called me cute! Kekeke~ I feel so fluffy after he called me that. Without realizing it, I forgot to say goodbye back to him.
"Ah! Goodbye, Mr. Cho!" I said while waving my hand, only realizing he left a minute ago. I groan. Ugh, I'm so delayed and clumsy...Speaking of my clumsiness, I forgot to say sorry to him for tripping into him, causing rumor...Ah! Maybe he hasn't left yet! I could apologize to him if I'm quick enough! Yeah!

I hurry and run out of the classroom and outside. It was almost the beginning of winter and it already snowed. The concrete was very icy and slippery. I scanned the court yard and see Mr. Cho walking to the bus stop to get home. i quickly try to go up to him, trying to avoid slipping on the ice. I got close to him and decided to call out his name.
"Ah! Mr. Cho! Mr. Cho!" I call out. He turns around but unfortunately, at the wrong time. Right there, I accidentally slip on some wet ice and fall towards Mr. Cho, this time with a bigger impact. I closed my eyes as we both fall on the snow. All of a sudden, I feel something soft and warm on my lips. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on top of Mr. Cho, eye to eye....his lips on mines...

I'm screwed.