I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 6)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
I just looked at him and continued crying."Here..take it." he told me. So I did what he said to do and I slowly raise my hand to get the guitar pick. My hands shake as I get closer to it. When my hand was right on top of his hand to get the guitar pick, all of a sudden, he grabbed my hand, and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug.My heart was now exploding from it beating too quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Is Mr. Cho....actually hugging me? My body became stiff and my heart couldn't take it anymore. My tears still fell down in streams. Another cool breeze came at the rooftop.
"Mr. Cho..." I said sobbing.
"Sungmin, don't you ever say that again. Assuming that I'm being nice to you because I feel sorry for you, pity you, making you a burden to me..........it's all lies. I don't think that way, Sungmin." he said. I cried even more in relief. 
"Sungmin, I'm being nice to you....because I don't know why. You're like a close friend to me. A best friend." he said. My heart sunk a little bit to hear that I'm only considered as a friend to him. But it's very much better than being just a mere student. I felt touched.
"Kyuhyun..." I say his real name. I can feel a smile forming on his face. He must have really like it when people call him Kyuhyun instead of Mr. Cho. i break the hug to look at him.
"Kyuhyun....I'm really thankful for what you have done for me. So thank you." I thank him with sincerity, while tear streams still drying up from my face. He raises his hands to wipe the tears from my face. 
"Don't cry." he says to me. "Be happy. Seeing you smile, it makes others happy. Especially for me. So keep smiling, no matter what, okay?"
Hearing him say these words, I think I have fallen for him. Cho Kyuhyun. But he doesn't feel the same way. It hurts. I don't know if I can keep smiling if you're not with me. It really hurts. Is this what it feels like to be in a one-sided relationship?

"...thank you Kyuhyun." I said. This was all I can say to him. Thank you. Nothing more. It's tiring to say thank you every time he does something for me. If we were together, instead of a thank you, it could have been a hug, a kiss, or an "I love you." 
"You're welcome Sungmin. Since today was a really hard day for you, you don't need to have a tutoring lesson today, right? I need to do some paperwork at home anyways" he told me. To be honest, I wanted to stay with him. But since I'm interfering with his work, it's better not to.
"Sure." I say to him with a slight smile.
"But where are you going to stay?.." he asked.
"I guess I'm still gonna sleep at the bus stop. Seems comfy." I say.
"No, I'm not letting you sleep there. How about..you sleep in the old teacher's lounge?" he suggested.
"What if I get caught?" I ask.
"Well, I would rather have you get caught by a teacher, than getting a cold from sleeping outside. Besides, no one goes in there anymore, so no need to worry. And your suitcase and belongings are still in there right?" he said.
"Fine..I'll sleep there then..." I agreed with him. 

After deciding, I grab my new guitar and we both head down for Kyuhyun to get home. We are now right outside the bus stop and the bus just arrived.
"Well, it's time for me to go. I'll see you tomorrow Sungmin." Kyuhuyn said goodbye.
"Yeah, goodbye Kyuhyun..." I say back. I was disappointed to see him leave. He smiled at me and went on the bus. The doors closed and the bus began leaving. At the window, I saw Kyuhyun wave goodbye as the bus moved. I smile and wave back to him. I stayed until the bus was out of my sight. I sighed and went back inside the building, into the old teacher's lounge. I decided to go to sleep early. I turn off the light and lay on the couch. The moon's light shone in the room. Especially on the new guitar Kyuhyun bought me.

"Kyuhyun, you're really amazing. You tutor me, you provided me a place to sleep, you bought me a guitar, you comforted me, you kept me happy, and you were able to make me fall in love with you. Really amazing." I whisper to myself while looking at the guitar.
"However, there's one problem. You just don't feel the same way. If only that smile was only for me. Will that happen someday? I'm anticipating for it Kyuhyun." I whisper one last time before going into a deep sleep.

For the past week, everyday, I do my regular activities. Wake up, go to classes, get tutored by Kyuhyun, and go back to bed in the teacher's lounge. However, everytime I go to bed, I stare at my new guitar and think about Kyuhyun. Hoping that everything nice he does, will be only for me. The pain of not having him mines hurts more as time goes by. It was now February 2 2011. The day before Kyuhyun's birthday. What should I do for him?

And so that night, I ponder. On the couch, trying to go to sleep. I stare at the guitar like always. 
"Ugh, what should I do for him for his birthday...I want to get something or do something for him...That witch, Seohyun, is taking him out to eat at an expensive restaurant. I want to do something meaningful rather than buying a girft or taking him out somewhere. Come on. Think Sungmin!" I say to myself.

"Okay, calm down. Think about what he wants....Starcraft 3? Ugh, that didn't even come out yet..." I sighed. I look at my guitar that Kyuhyun got me again and then suddenly it came to me.
"Oh! He wanted me to play a song for him before...Ooh! I'll compose a song for him! Yes! Ugh, but that's gonna take a long time...Oh well. I'll do it for Kyuhyun!" I said. I was so excited about my idea, that I started right away. I played around with the guitar for awhile until I came up with a nice melody. I wrote the notes down on sheet of paper. When I was done with the notes, I had to come up with the lyrics. Ugh~ and so I just wrote everything down on what was on my mind.

All night, all I did was compose the song for him. It was now 7AM and I finally finished the song. I haven't slept all night and I am extremely tired.
"Finally..Kyuhyun, you better realize the message of this song." I said as I look at my composition. "Ugh, so tired..And it's almost time for school...FML."

So I crankily get ready for classes. I was heading towards homeroom until I see Kyuhyun in the hallway, by thw window, reading a book. As usual, my heartbeat races. But I'm used to it now since it happens frequently when I'm with him. i decided to go up to him.
"Good morning Kyuhyun~" I say to him as I approach him. He notices me and puts his book down.
"Oh! Hello Sungmin." he greets me with a smile.
"I just wanted to say was, Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!" I exclaim.
"Awh~ Thank you Sungmin...Do you have a present for me?" he jokingly asked.
"Actually I do! But you're gonna have to wait after school~" I said to him.
"Really? That's great Sungmin. But what is it?" he ask.
"A surprise~" I teased. He pouted. Oh, he is so cute when he pouts.
"Fine. Anyways, class is almost starting. I'll see you later Sungmin~" he said after he left off to go into his classroom.
"Oh! Bye Kyuhyun!" I say. I sigh.

And so for the whole school day, I was getting more nervous as time goes by because of my song I was gonna play for him. What if I mess up? What if he doesn't like it? What if he didn't get the message I wrote for him in the song? All my feelings towards him was written in this song. 

Finally, when classes were over, I rush and immediately go into the old teacher's lounge or as known as my new home, to get my guitar in which Kyuhyun gave me. I then ran to the Math room to get Kyuhyun. I arrive there with a smile on my face.....until I see Seohyun talking to Kyuhyun. I decide to hid behind the door and eavesdrop again.
"So Kyuhyun, are you ready to go eat?" she asked him. Man, why did she ask hom to go out and eat for his birthday now??
"Sure!" he replied. Damn it. "But let me go tell Sungmin first. She was going to give a present to me after school." he said. He began to walk outside. . i quickly hide myself behind a tall plant.
"Wait!" I hear Seohyun say. I look back into the classroom and saw Kyuhyun's wrist being grabbed by Seohyun's hand. My blood boiled. "I already told Sungmin that I was going to take you to eat. So no need." she lied. Arghh~ That witch.
"Really? Okay, let's head out then~" he said to her. I hide myself behind the plant again as they walked out of the classroom. Good thing they didn't see me.

And so I decide to stalk them all the way to the place they were eating. Turns out that Seohyun brought him to the expensive Japanese restaurant right down the corner of the college. I hide by sitting at a table and covering a menu over me, with my guitar case next to me. I watch them quietly. Since it was a weekday, there were barely any customers so I could hear their conversation clearly.

All they talked about were their personal lives, their dislikes and likes, their hobbies, etc. Everything you would do at a real date. And that's why it mad me mad. Anyways, they ate their food, ate dessert, and so on. Right now they are just finishing up their outing,but suddenly Seohyun says something.
"Uhm..Kyuhyun...I need to say something to you.." she said to him.
"And what's that?" he asked.
"But it's okay if you don't accept it!" she faced him.
"Haha~ Seohyun, relax. Just tell me what it is. I'm sure it's not bad." he said. Oh hell no...she better not be confessing to him...
"Okay....Kyuhyun......I like you." she said. .....Oh no....Kyuhyun, please..don't.
"Uhmm, I like you too? I don't understand why you're telling me this?" he said with a confused face. It seems that Kyuhyun doesn't know what "I like you." really means socially. Oh good. Luck is on my side today.
"No! Don't you know what it means? I like you as in, not a friend." she said. NO! I can't let this happen. "I like you as in a lo--" she stopped when I suddenly barge into their conversation making them both shocked. 
"--Sungmin?!" she yelled as she stared at me. 
"Sungmin? What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked me with widen eyes.
"Hehe....oh, hi! Uhm, I-I just wanted to eat here, you know...C-Coincidence?" I stuttered.
"Is that so..." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun was just speechless.
"Yeah, but Kyuhyun. I have to show you something. Come on~" I say to him.
"Oh really? But hold on. I think Seohyun has to tell me something first." he said as he faced Seohyun.
"Yeah, Sungmin. I have to tell him something important so get. out. of. here." she firmly said to me with a fake smile on her face. I think for a second, then immediately I grab Kyuhyun's hand and drag him out of the restaurant by running, leaving him surprised and Seohyun alone.
"SUNGMIN!" Seohyun screamed as me and Kyuhyun run away. Well, more of me running away and forcing Kyuhyun to run away.
"Sungmin! W-What are you doing??" he said unstably as I drag him outside. I continue to run until we reach the school. Finally, I let go of his hand, and panted.
"Why did you do that Sungmin?? Was that something you had to show me this important?" he said while panting slightly too.
"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. And to tell you the truth, I don't really like Seohyun...I'm not in good terms with her. And the thing I had to show you was my present for you. And I don't know if it's important, but it's definitely more important than what Seohyun had to tell you." I explained to him.
"Really......okay Sungmin. I'll believe in you. Don't know why you don't like me being with Seohyun but I think you have a god reason. Anyways, what'smy present? hehe~" he giggled. It's so adorable seeing him happy.
"Keke~ you'll see~ Come on. I want to show you on the rooftop. It'll make the present more suitable. Let's go~" I say as I grab his hand again and we go up to the top. Truthfully, I was smiling the whole time, getting to hold his hand and play and sing a song to him on the guitar.

We get to the top and it was already nighttime, with a full moon out. It was also slightly windy too, in which I love.
"Sit!" I tell him to do. And so, he sat on the edge of the rooftop, and I sat also. The view of the city was very pretty and bright in the dark. I took out my guitar out of the guitar case and he smiled, realizing I'm using the guitar he gave me.
"Kyuhyun, you wanted me to play the guitar for you right? So, I will be playing you a song on the guitar for your birthday tonight!" I told him. He smile widely.
"Really?! Wow, that's great Sungmin. I couldn't wait for you to play too." he said to me.
"Keke~ yeah~ Anyways, I'll be playing now so listen carefully okay? " I told him. I breathed in and out. I really do hope he gets the message in the song. I then started to play and sing. I was a bit shaky at first, but I got the hang of it soon. I played the guitar carefully too so I wouldn't mess up the whole thing. I looked at him the whole time I was playing. His eyes were admiring. That was how I could tell he was listening well. Then the song was almost ending and I REALLY emphasized that part while I was singing because the lyrics in the last part showed I was confessing to him. Please, Kyuhyun...listen well.

"Hanadoolset geudaega wootjyo (one two three, you're smiling.)
soomi muhjeul guhtman gatjyo (my breath has been taken away.)
Geudae misoreul damasuh maeil sarangiran yorihajyo (I take your smile everyday and cook it to make a dish called love.)
yuhngwuhnhi (forever~)

I love you Love you Love you
Love you Love you Love you yeah"

I sang the final part of the song. Once I was finished with the song, I sighed and smiled at him.
"I'm finished." I say to him. His mouth was an O shape. It was so cute.
"...Wow....That was amazing Sungmin! Did you write this yourself?" he asked.
"Yes, Kyuhyun! I wrote it! It's called Listen To You." I say excited. Did he get it? did he really get my confession?
"Woah~ You wrote it too? You're really amazing Sungmin...and the lyrics.." he said.
"Thank you Kyuhyun...And what about the lyrics?..." I said anxiously.
"The lyrics were really..romantic.......Did you write this for a boyfriend of yours?" he asked. I was caught off-guard. Did he say I wrote this for my boyfriend?...For someone else? For some reason, that made me mad. One, is that he didn't realize my message. And two, he thought I was just playing a random song for him, and nothing more. If only he knew that I wrote this for him all night yesterday...with all my feelings and thought towards him for all this week. I really wanted to confess to him through by not telling him directly. Now my efforts.....gone to damn waste. I was really angry at that point.
".....You know what? Yeah! I did write it for a boyfriend! And that boyfriend wasn't as clueless like you! I wrote this stupid song years and years ago! So it's just some random song with no meaning at all!" I blurted out after I stood up, leaving Kyuhyun confused. Kyuhyun then stood up.
"Sungmin, are you alright? I'm sorry if I got too personal with your love life." he apologized with worried eyes. My blood boiled. Wow, this guy is really something special.
"Wow. Whatever Kyuhyun. Just...forget everything what I did today. From me playing the guitar for you to this. Just forget it. It won't matter anymore. Anyways, I'll be leaving now." I say as I start to quickly leave the rooftop, leaving all my stuff there including my guitar and the music sheet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Why did Sungmin suddenly yell at me? All I did was ask her who she wrote it too...I see Sungmi quickly run down the stairs.
"Sungmin! Wait!" I call out and try to run up to her. But no use. She went into the old teacher's lounge and locked it. I just sigh and went back upstairs, realizing she left her guitar up there.

Once I get to the top, I pick up her guitar and put it in the guitar case gently. Then I suddenly see a music sheet laying on the ground. It was titled, Listen to You.
"So this is the song Sungmin played to me.." I say to myself. The text in the sub-title shocked me.

"Listen to You. Composed by Lee Sungmin. Dedicated to Cho Kyuhyun. Happy Birthday Kyuhyun! I hope you listen to the song very very very well! Okay?"

"S-She wrote this song......for me?....On my birthday?....Agh! I'm so stupid!" I yell out. 
"Wait a second....then the lyrics..." i say as I read the lyrics. I get to the last part which stunned me.

"Geudae misoreul damasuh maeil sarangiran yorihajyo (I take your smile everyday and cook it to make a dish called love.)
yuhngwuhnhi (forever~)

I love you Love you Love you
Love you Love you Love you yeah".....

"I love you"

My eyes widen. She said to listen to the lyrics well....it probably had a meaning right?...I didn't know this was the meaning....My hands tremble. I drop the music sheets onto the floor, leaving them scattered. Did she confess to me? No! It can't be! We're just colleagues. What should I say to her? Should I just act normally and know nothing about it? But that would be so mean since she put in so much thought into this. So I should tell her about it But most importantly, in that case....should I reject it? Or accept it? I was so confused. My heart was scattered like the music sheets in the floor.

I whispered, "Sungmin, should I feel the same way?" 

A/N: Yep! The song Sungmin composed and played for Kyuhyun, was Listen to You! By SJ's Kyuhyun~ Listen to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqa0SifQhxA