I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 21)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
The next day, I wake up with a paper smacked into my face. I grumpily open my eyes and see the rectangular paper. I look up and see Seohyun there, smirking and all prepared to go somewhere.
"Seohyun, what's this?" I say to her while holding up the paper.
"A ticket." she simply put.
"Okay?..." I just say while examining it.
"Ugh just hurry and wake up!" she groaned.
"Why?" I asked.

"We're going to China."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

My eyes immediately widened after I heard Seohyun's response. I jumped out of my bed and went to her.
"Excuse me??" I say, shocked.
"You heard me. We're going to China." she simply put.
"But-but, why?" I stuttered.
"Ugh, you ask too many questions. To get revenge on that witch by bringing Kyuhyun back to Korea." she said with arms crossed.
"...Kyuhyun back to Korea?.......Forget it." I said in almost a whisper. I didn't want Kyuhyun back in Korea because I feel that he is already happy over there. I wouldn't want him to make him miserable again.
"What? Don't you want to see him again?" she asked.
"Yeah but.....he hates me now. He said it was over to me on the day he left. I even tried calling him. He never picked up. It's useless now Seohyun. I don't think he'll even agree on going back." I say sadly while looking towards the floor.
"Really.....well....who said he'll come back because of your consent?" she said. I then look up with a confused face.
"He'll come back to Korea because of me. I already asked my father to offer him a new job in Korea outside of SM University and he agreed." Seohyun stated.
"...Then why am I coming?" I asked.
"Well, honestly, I wanted to repay you for helping me realize that my ZhouMi unnie is an untrustworthy . Also....it's making me sad that you have been depressed over the last few weeks." she said as she creeped up a half-smile.
"Tch. Please. Don't make me laugh." I scoffed.
"No! I'm serious! Your emotional state has been really making me annoyed so I figured that if I let you see Kyuhyun once, you would cheer up more, right? Anyways, are you coming or not?" 
"Whatever.......and I don't know if I should go or not." I said quietly.
"Just go Sungmin. I'm gonna need your help if we wanna being Kyuhyun back." she said to me.
"...Fine. Let's go." I said as I finally gave up.
"Good." she said as she smiled.

I got ready and we then begin to head out the door. She suddenly stops and turns her head to me.
"And Sungmin?" she said.
"What is it now?" I sighed.
"Before we leave. There's one condition." she told me.
"And what is it?" I reply. Ugh, I should have known this was coming since it is Seohyun and her schemes.
"Once we get to China and get Kyuhyun......I get to have him." she said. I glared at her. 
"So that's why you're bringing me? To make me see another girl take Kyuhyun away from me?" I asked her.
"Well, I thought you two were already over. And since you told me Kyuhyun hates you now, I figured that I could have a shot of him too." she stated.
"..I don't know whether I should go or not now." I said.
"Ugh, not this again. Look, don't you want to see Kyuhyun? If you don't go and I bring Kyuhyun back to Korea, there's still not a chance you'll see him again since still forbidden from SM University. China is the only time you can see him." she explained to me.
"Whatever, let's just hurry and go." I said as I rolled my eyes. She gave me a fake smile.
"I'm guessing that you're going to follow that condition now. Anyways, let's head out." she said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

It has been weeks since I left Korea and Sungmin, and I am still very bummed about it. I miss her so much. ZhouMi has been nice though. But she's kind of weird at times too. I guess she still hasn't gotten over me. But I can't do anything about since she gave me a place to stay, a place to eat, and a new job. But not my favorable job ever. I have to work at this stupid restaurant called "Tai Wan Mei" as a waiter. 
"Would you like anything else?" I said in Mandarin to a couple of female customers at a table.
"No....but there's still something I want....but it's not on the menu and it's in front of me right now." one of the girls said, staring seductively at me while the other girls at the table are giggling. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Cleverly, I turn around and see the "SPECIALS" board against the wall.
"Ah~ you mean our today's specials? Which one would you like ma'am?" I said to her.
"Ooh~ you're one clever cutie." another girl said. Oh shisus, please help me.
"We don't mean the specials darling. We meant, you." she said smiling at me. ......I hate my job.
"I'm sorry. We don't serve our customers anything but the dishes in our menu or our specials board." I say to her.
"Awh~ Can't you do it for us though?~ Are you single?" she asked.
"....Unfortunately.......I am." I said as I look down to my shoes, with Sungmin in my mind.
"Ooh~ Well, in that case-"
"-But my heart still calls out to someone though." I cut her off.
"And who is that someone? Is it me? Ohoho~" she said. Seriously, are these girls drunk?
"No. That someone is.....someone who is special and important to me." I tell her with sincerity.
"Well, if you're free tonight, I'll become your special someone~ hehehe~ That someone you have in your heart right now will be gone soon enough." one of the girls giggled.
"She's probably isn't as good-looking as us." another said, while looking and checking herself out at a pocket mirror. I frowned at them.
"You know what? I'm happy mirrors don't talk." I said them.
"Now why is that darling?"
"Because they would be laughing hysterically right now if they did." I said firmly to them. All the girls opened their mouths and glared at me, while I just smirk. They all immediately stood up, offended.

"Aish! We thought you were cute you know? But now, you're just really a jerk!" one of the girls complained. I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm telling one of the employees about your behavior! Never going to this restaurant again!" she said.
"Is that so? I feel like a need to celebrate now." I replied to them. 
"Ugh!" they yelled as they exit the restaurant. I just shrugged and went to other customers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I'm now sitting on the ferry with Seohyun alongside of me, with her headphones on while I look out at the sea's view boringly.

What should I do when I finally see Kyuhyun? After all those weeks without him. Did he change?

I turn to face Seohyun with her eyes closed. I tapped her on the shoulder gently. She opened her eyes and looked at me. 
"Oh, what is it Sungmin?" she asked.
"Seohyun....do you think, Kyuhyun is fine?" I ask her.
"Haha, what kind of question is that? He's not in the hospital right?" she joked.
"No, I mean- do you think he's still the same?..Is he..really together with ZhouMi?" I said with a hint of sorrow.
"...I don't know Sungmin.....after all the she threw at us, I don't think we can trust her anymore. She may be lying...maybe not." she replied. I look down.
"Really..." I said as I sighed.
"...Don't worry Sungmin...Kyuhyun's strong right? He can't fall into ZhouMi's tricks that easily. Have faith." she encouraged me.
"I've been having faith for the last few weeks....Seohyun, don't you like him too? Aren't you scared that he may be dating ZhouMi right now?" I say to her.
"Well, I got to you after seeing you and Kyuhyun always together as the university." she replied. I now feel sudden guilt. So, this is what she has been feeling ever since the day Kyuhyun became the math teacher. What a horrible experience.

"I'm sorry Seohyun." I say quietly.
"It's fine. Besides, I get to be reunited with Kyuhyun after this, right?" 
"Whatever...." i sighed.

After several long hours on the ferry to China, we finally arrive. We get on a taxi and head to ZhouMi's house to beat her up and kidnap Kyuhyun back, oops, I mean to have a "talk" with her. On the taxi, I start to get anxious.
"Seohyun, how are we suppose to get Kyuhyun back on our side?" I asked her.
"To be honest, I don't know." she simply put.
"Seohyun!" I yell at her.
"Hey! Don't blame me! I didn't expect us to go this far."
"Okay, how about we just have a peacefl, admit she has done wrong, and she will let us bring Kyuhyun back to Korea. Agree?" I suggested.
"Haha, yeah right. ZhouMi has a heart of cold stone. No way she will admit and feel sorry on what she's done. Same goes with letting us have Kyuhyun back." she told me.
"Well, let's just have a talk with her a see what happens then"
"Fine." she sighed.

We finally arrived to ZhouMi's home and paid the taxi driver. We got out of the car and looked at each other.
"You ready?" Seohyun asked me.
"I guess...Just a little nervous..."
"About seeing Kyuhyun again?"
"Yeah."
"You'll be fine. Stay strong, okay?" she assured me. I nodded and took a deep breath.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
ZHOUMI'S POV

Just a few more minutes and Kyuhyun's shift is over! Then we will have a nice dinner together and watch a romantic movie. I just hope Kyuhyun will stop being so stubborn and finally give in to me. I ponder my plans with Kyuhyun on the couch patiently until he gets home.

Suddenly, I hear my doorbell ring. 
"Wow, Kyuhyun is early?" I say to myself as I approach my front door. I look through the door's eye viewer and I gasped as my eyes widened.
"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. "Why are those two here in China!? Are they that desperate to get Kyuhyun back?!" I yell quietly.

I could not believe that Seohyun and Sungmin actually came together here at my home. This made me so angry. I need to think of a plan and fast. Hurriedly, I get away from the door and grabbed my cell phone and dialed Kyuhyun's number. Fortunately, Kyuhyun picked up quickly.
"Hello?" he said.
"Kyuhyun! Work overtime today!!" I exclaim.
"What? Why?...I'm coming home now. My shift's over." he said calmly.
"Just do it!! I-It's because I-I have a surprise for you when you get home but I need more time so just work overtime today." I lied.
"..Ugh~...Fine. The surprise better be good though. working at the restaurant today was frustrating."
"Yeahyeahyeah. Don't worry. I promise. I'll be hanging up now. Toodles!" I said quickly before I hung up on him.

I then ran to my kitchen's cupboard, took out my eye drops, and put a crap load of solution into both of my eyes. I then took a deep breath and finally arrive at my door to open it. There, they both stood, Seohyun shooting glares at me and Sungmin frowning.
"Oh...What brings you two here?..." I say, with my wet eyes.
"We're here to have a talk with you. May we come in?" Seohyun said to me. I nodded slowly and let them in. They both sat on my couch while I stood before them. Sungmin looked around the house slowly.
"..Where's Kyuhyun?.." she asked quietly. I then look down and "sobbed" quietly.
"...What's wrong with you?" Seohyun asked me with an attitude.
"Kyuhyun.......he left..." I said as I faked a sob as I put my hands over my face.
"Wait, what are you talking about? Didn't you say he was living with you now?" Seohyun questioned.
"Yes...he left me.....I don't know what to do now...if you guys are here to see Kyuhyun, you're too late now..." I muttered.
"Where did he go?!" Sungmin exclaimed as they both stood up and started panicked. Haha, stupid brats.
"He went back to Korea..." I lied to them.
"...What??" Seohyun exclaimed, not believing me with Sungmin and her eyes wide open.
"It's true...he went back..." I said, still covering my face.
"...why should we believe you?" Seohyun said.
"I don't care whether you believe me or not!" I yelled with fake teary eyes. "I'm just upset that Kyuhyun would leave so suddenly like this..." i sobbed.
"Seohyun. Give her a break." Sungmin told her. I mentally smirk to myself. Sungmin then faces me.
"Why did he leave?" she asks.
"I don't know.....he just left out of the air in the morning while I was sleeping....He probably was annoyed with me and went back to his own home." I said. I hear Sungmin sighing in frustration.
"..Excuse me ZhouMi but I'm going to have a talk with Sungmin for awhile." Seohyun said as she grabbed Sungmin and started yelling at her quietly.

They both argued and argued while I was just standing there, pretending to be sad. They finally finished and faced me again.
"ZhouMi, did Kyuhyun really leave?" Seohyun told me. I nodded slowly. She sighed.
"...Do we mind if we check all the rooms here to make sure?" Sungmin asked.
"Go ahead." I say to them. It's a relief that they can't go into Kyuhyun's room since his room is always locked when he leaves the house.

So they went all around the house, checking the rooms. When they try to open Kyuhyun's door, it was locked.
"What room is this?.." Seohyun asked me suspiciously.
"It's the emergency exit door. I haven't used that exit for ages and I locked it because it leads outside and you can go inside the house from it." I told them. They both just nodded. After looking at all the rooms, they finally stop.
"Okay....I guess we'll be leaving now." Sungmin said as she started to turn around.
"Sungmin! You're giving up that easily?!" Seohyun called out to her.
"Well, it's obvious that Kyuhyun's not here! Anyways, goodbye ZhouMi. Thank you for you time." Sungmin said as she left the house. Seohyun just frowned at me and quickly followed Sungmin out the door, closing it.

I smirk to myself and laughed.
"Haha! They are so gullible!" I chuckled. "I finally got them out of Kyuhyun and I's lives for good..."
---------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I walk out of the house and into the sidewalk quickly until Seohyun grabbed hold of my shoulder and turned me around.
"Why are you giving up!?" she yelled at me.
"I'm not!" I yell back.
"Then why are you leaving ZhouMi's house? She could be lying!"
"Well, if she was lying, then how could she have planned all of this so quickly?? She didn't know that we were going to come! She had teary eyes as soon as we saw her at the door....I think she's telling the truth Seohyun." I tell her.
"But still! You know her evil ways! She tricked us both before remember?? Don't you want to see Kyuhyun?..."
"Of course I do! I miss him so much you can't even imagine it Seohyun...You know what?...I'm going back to Korea." I say to her.
"What?! So quickly?! You believe ZhouMi??"
"No! I'm neutral towards her. He could be or not in Korea...Besides..I think it would be better if I just wait for him. I think Kyuhyun would want it that way too." 
"So you're saying you're going to give up on searching for him?"
"No! I'm still going to look for him....but not as far as going to a different country to look. Also, remember? Kyuhyun hates me now. It would be a bother to him if we do find him."
"Remember what I said?? It won't be a bother if I'm here. Kyuhyun doesn't hate me. That's why he'll come back. Because of me."
"Then maybe that's why I should do it my own way then." I say.
"What?..."
"It will only hurt my more to see another girl take away Kyuhyun from me. Maybe we aren't meant to be a team Seohyun."
"So what you mean is.....we're going to split up and find Kyuhyun on our own?"...As if we're opponents?..Like back in Korea? she asks. I nod.

"......Fine. I'm good with that." she said firmly to me.
"...It's a done deal then. Anyways, I'm going back to Korea. You?"
"I'm staying here." she said to me with an attitude.
"Okay. I'll be leaving now." I said to her as I turn around and start to leave.
"But I warn you Lee Sungmin!" she called out to me. I stop to listen to her.
"...Don't be surprised when I find Kyuhyun and I don't tell you about it." she said.