I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 15)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

I stood up and looked at the crowd of students before me, going to their classes. At the lockers, I then see Yesung giving a ring to Sungmin.

A couple ring?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------KYUHYUN'S POV

What the hell?!?! Why is he giving a ring to my Min!? It looks expensive too...arghh...I knew I should have bought us both couple rings earlier....but then the students would notice and we'd get in trouble....aish! I hate being a teacher! I should I have just repeated college again here at SM University to be with Min! 

Yesung was now inserting the ring into Min's finger....what makes me more mad is that Sungmin looks happy that she got a ring....did she not reject him yet?! I wish I could stop them right now....but I can't. I don't have an excuse to since I'm a teacher. Being a teacher is really frustrating...hmmm...maybe I should take this as an advantage....

I go over to the couple...NO NOT COUPLE...I go over to the pair..FDSASDF. NO. Uhmm...I go over to the two..yeah...I go over to the two and just into their conversation. They notice my appearance quickly.
"Oh! Mr. Cho...what are you doing here?.." she said shocked and trying to get thte ring out of my sight. Haha, busted.
"What are you two doing?..." I say to them both angry.
"Oh I was just giving Sungmin a ring..." Yesung confessed, which made me even more furious.
"...Is that so? Well, now's not the time. You two are late for class." I say.
"Oh..sorry Kyuhyun..." Yesung said. 
"Apologizing won't fix it......Sungmin! Detention for you!" I say to her. 
"What?! Why only for me!?" she hollered.
"Yeah, why only for her?!" Yesung followed. The reason why I only gave her detention was because I wanted to speak to her privately and I wanted her away from Yesung.
"Listen! Do you two make the rules!? Now, both of you! Go to class! And Sungmin! Remember to go in my class after school for detention!" I yelled at them. Sungmin just frowned at me cutely and Yesung gave me a weird expression and then they left. 

I sighed in frustration and went back into my own class.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Jeez! What's wrong with Kyuhyun!? He misunderstood. It was a friendship ring Yesung gave me, not a couple ring....He must have been jealous...Well, that's what he gets for not getting me a couple ring earlier...I guess. Aish...Kyuhuyn gets jealous and angry too easily. Ugh, whatever. I'll just tell him the truth later in detention...and speaking of which, why they heck did he only give me detention!? This brat...

I finished my classes and finally it was lunch time. Maybe I could speak with Kyuhyun?..I arrive at the cafeteria and sit alone. Yesung invited me to sit at his table with his friends, but I declined his offer because I wanted to have speak with Kyuhyun. I finally see Kyuhyun arrive in the cafeteria but he arrivied with another teacher, speaking to him, which lost my chance .

After getting my lunch, I see that he is no longer speaking to the teacher, so I quickly try to go up to him...until I see Seohyun going up to him and talking to him. I sighed and sat back down into my seat, wondering what they are talking about....Aish, why do they both look so happy while speaking to each other!? Seriously, what are they talking about that makes them so happy?! Seohyun was now giving Kyuhyun a piece of paper....just what is it?...Kyuhyun looked pleased to get it....GASP. Is her phone number?! Oh nonono....What is he doing?! Cheating on me?! No, can't be. Kyuhyun's nice, so maybe he's just being nice...Besides...Seohyun's just a girl...He can get girl's numbers besides me. But has he told her to be just friends yet?...

Curious, after they were speaking to each other, I go to Seohyun's table which contains her and her other 8 friends , who were all popular, and try to speak to Seohyun. When I arrive there, all her pretty friends glared at me and I just frowned at them back. Seohyun noticed that I was here and greeted me.
"Oh, hey Sungmin. What's going on?" she asked.
"Uhm..Can we speak in private?" I ask her.
"Uh...sure?" she said as she stood up and followed me outside of the cafeteria.
"Hey, I know this is none of my business but what was the piece of paper you gave to Mr. Cho?" I ask her.
"Oh, it's just my phone number." she simply put. My blood boiled as she said that. This also meant that Kyuhyun hasn't told her about the "only friends" thing yet...
"I thought student and teachers weren't suppose to have close relations?.." I say to her.
"Yeah, but I can tell my father to change the rules anytime so we can be together. Or just fire Kyuhyun from being a teacher that way the rule won't apply to him." she said. 
"Wow, even to the point to firing him?.." I said.
"Yep! But if he doesn't like the idea of not having a job anymore, we can always offer him a better job somewhere else." she said.
"I see..." I say sadly. If only I could do those type of things too...so it would be better for the both of us.
"Are you done now? I need to go back to my lunch so I can stick with my diet." she said.
"Yeah you can go." I said. She then flipped her hair and begin to leave.
"But wait Seohyun!" I call out to her.
"What do you want now??" she asked angrily.
"I have a question...if you and Kyuhyun were actually together, what would you do for him?" I asked.
"Ooh~ good question! I'd do anything for him. Not only give him a better job but give him clothes, food, a car, and anything he wants really. You have no idea how much I like him Sungmin." she said. "Anyways, lunch is almost over so I have to leave now." she also said as she left me there alone.

Now, I'm really feeling down...if only I could give Kyuhyun so much more....I go back into the cafeteria with my head down. I look up and turn my head to see Kyuhyun eating his sandwich quietly. He notices and looks at me. Then he smiles to me cheekily. I try to smile back but it turned out to be a sad smile. I just walk back to my lonely table slowly. I slump down onto my seat and put my head down.

Why is Kyuhyun so happy with me?..I mean, Seohyun's nice, pretty, rich, and can give him anything. She's like the perfect girl. I bet if I had let Seohyun confess before me during Kyuhyun's birthday, they would be the ones going out right now. Except it would be so much better for Kyuhyun. Aish, the world is so unfair sometimes.

After school, I go to Kyuhyun's class for "detention" I'm still mad at him for that! Anyways, I slowly and quietly poke my head into his classroom. I see that instead of doing paperwork, Kyuhyun is playing Starcraft and Diablo at the same time with two different laptops. Yep. He still is the King of Nerd even though I changed his style..
"Having fun there Mr. Cho?" I say to him. He jumped from my sudden call and turned to me.
"Oh Sungmin! You scared me!" he yelled out quietly. Then he looked back to his laptops.
"And you made me get killed!!! Aish!!" he yelled out in frustration while I just giggle at it. He closed the games and his laptop and looked at me.
"Sungmin, come in and close the door please..." he say narrowing his eyes at me. I just pouted and did what he told me to do.
"Now what?" I simply put.
"Lock the door please..." he said mysteriously. Okay, what is he going to do with me?? Punish me?? I just locked the door anyways.
"Okay...now what?.." I say slowly. He then stood up and walked up to me. I look up to him, while he just stared back right at my eyes.
"..Kyuhyun, you're scaring me..." I say him. He didn't say anything and continued staring. 
"....Are you mad at me about the Yesung thing?..Do you want to punish me?..If so, please be gentle." I say as I close my eyes tight, waiting something to hurt. Alll of a sudden I feel something soft on my lips instead. I open my eyes to see Kyuhyun planting me a kiss. After awhile, he finally broke the kiss.
"What was that for?" I asked him.
"What? I can't kiss my own girlfriend?" he replied.
"True. But still. Aren't you mad over the ring thing?" I said.
"Yes, I was getting to that." he said. He grabbed my wrist, held it up, and observed the ring Yesung gave me. He finally smirked and slipped the ring off my finger. Suddenly, he dropped the ring into the trash bin.
"W-WHA!? Kyuhyun! Why would you do that?!" I say as I quickly go over to the trash bin and try to retrieve it. Fortunately, I was able to find it and cleaned it up a little.
"Aish! Why would you keep the ring Sungmin!? You're suppose to reject! Not accept!" he yelled out.
"Look, you misunderstood. He gave it to me as a FRIENDSHIP ring Kyuhyun...not a couple ring.." I told him.
"....is that so?....Well, it's still a ring symbolizing your relationship with someone! Throw it away!" he said.
"No! It looks expensive!" I argued. 
"So you're going to keep it?...." he said.
".....Fine....I'll return it....but you have to not keep Seohyun's number then!" I said.
"...What?....What are you talking about Min?" he said, looking confused.
"Don't lie! During lunch, she gave you her number! She told me that!" I yelled.
".....But she told me it was the CEO's number?...She said if I ever needed help, I can always call her father." he said, looking truthful. That means that.....of course. Seohyun tricked Kyuhyun into getting her number. It's no doubt that Kyuhyun will refuse if she just gave him her number in a straight-forward way. Duh.
"....Ugh, this Seohyun....She tricked you Kyuhyun. It was actually her number....this is why I told you to avoid her!" I told him.
"Oh......but why didn't you avoid Yesung! Did you tell him to be just friends yet??" he asked.
".......sorry Kyuhyun.....It was hard to reject him!" I confessed. He just narrowed his eyes at me.
"But did you say to just be friends to Seohyun yet?!" I also said.
"Well~ I was going to when she actually confesses to me! Remember?..She hasn't told me that she likes me yet Sungmin." he said. Ugh, I completely forgot about that.
"Oh yeah....sorry......" I say sadly. He notices and hugs me.
"It's fine Sungmin...." he said softly. I look up to him.
"And Kyuhyun.....why do you love me?" I ask him out of the air. He lets go of the hug and looks at me back.
"Haha, what? How am I suppose to explain, Min?" he replied.
"Well, compared to me, Seohyun is much better than me. She's pretty, rich, and nice to you....why did you pick me than?..Is it because I confessed first?" I ask.
"Oh no, not this again....Look Sungmin. The fact that you confessed before her is definitely not the reason. And Seohyun may be all of those things, but to be honest, you attracted me more. I just didn't know it at that time. I think I felt like that ever since the day you fell on me after slipping on ice and our lips touched by accident. I thought you were really cute. Then I knew about you more and started caring about you more." he said.
"Really Kyuhyun?.." I said slowly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEOHYUN's POV

I was now walking down the halls and I passed Kyuhyun's classroom. All of a sudden, I hear two people talking in his classroom which sounded a lot like Kyuhyun himself and Sungmin...Eh, probably doing his tutoring like he always does with Sungmin. I decided to mind my own business for Kyuhyun. All of a sudden, I thought about what ZhouMi unnie told me. I walk back, I go up to his door and place my ear on the door to hear what they were saying. I couldn't hear anything clearly through the thick doors. So, I pull out the Master Key my father gave me and open the door to Kyuhyun's classroom slowly, so that the pair inside won't notice me. 

I peeked through the slit of the door and see them two awfully close to each other, talking. I started getting mad...I then heard their conversation.
"Really, Kyhuyun?" Sungmin said to him. Kyuhyun?...Since when did she drop the Mr. Cho?...
"Yes Sungmin...." Kyuhyun said to her. "I love you for you." he said. 

"I love you for you."

To be honest, that broke my heart. What are they speaking of right now?! Why did he just say that?! This is unbelievable. 

All of a sudden , Kyuhyun leaned in to her and placed his lips on hers. Immediately I covered my mouth and a tear fell down my face. I can't believe it....this is nonsense.....So they are together?! I feel cheated on...Lied to.....Sungmin......you really did it this time....You took him away from me......I took my camera out of my purse.

Now I'm going to take him back.