I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 16)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:

All of a sudden , Kyuhyun leaned in to her and placed his lips on hers. Immediately I covered my mouth and a tear fell down my face. I can't believe it....this is nonsense.....So they are together?! I feel cheated on...Lied to.....Sungmin......you really did it this time....You took him away from me......I took my camera out of my purse. Now I'm going to take him back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

I leaned into Sungmin to give her a gentle peck on the lips as she closed her eyes. I then release the kiss.
"....Thank you Kyuhyun...I really don't know what I'll do without you." Sungmin said.
"You're welcome babe..." I sat to her. "Anyways, you are dismissed from detention."
"Awh~ already?..I want to spend time with you." she whined.
"I thought you didn't like detention? Seeing you the first time I announced you were in it?" I . 
"Nonono~ I like it now!~" she said.
"Is that so?...Then you can stay." I simply say to her.
"Yay!!" she yelled out.
"And I can leave." I say to her while smirking.
"What?!" 
"Yep! This is part of your detention. Your punishment." I say to her while approaching the chalkboard. I then wrote up this equation:

00002xyz
6i - 10 < 2(-5 + 9u)

"....Kyuhyun. This is just a simple algebraic inequality...." she said once she saw it.
"Yep! And you'll have to solve it while I leave to go home. I made up the equation just for your level of math skills." I said.
"Hey!" she yelled at me.
"Haha~ anyways, I'll be leaving now. Once you figure out the answer, you may leave. Bye Sungmin~" I said while I gather my stuff and begin to leave. Then I noticed that the door was slightly open....I thought Sungmin had already locked it?....Eh, maybe she forgot to because I was scaring her. I just shrugged it off and left her there, dumbfounded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Aish! My boyfriend is so evil...anyways, better do this equation so I can hurry up to go back to my dorm and do my studies. I go up to the chalkboard and look at the problem. Man, even though I at Math, this is sort of easy. I quickly do the problem without a struggle. Here's the solution I came up with.

00003c3h
6i - 10 < 2(-5 + 9u)
6i - 10 < -10 + 18u
6i < 18u
i < 3u

"I is less than three U? Why did Kyuhyun even give me this problem anyways?..This was easy! He thinks I'm that stupid in Math huh?..." I said. Then I thought awhile.
"I is less than three U......Less than three.....keke~ I remember that~ Kyuhyun didn't know it was a heart at that time~ Hehe~ what a dork." I giggle to myself. I thought for awhile again and looked at my solution again.

0000401z
i<3u

"...I less than three u.....less than three means a heart so....." I say. I finally stood what it mean and gaped.
"I heart u?.." I say. A big smile than plastered on my face. My heart fluttered after I saw that. 
"Keke~ Dork." was all I could say. I then erased the whole board and wrote something else on there. After I finished writing it, I smiled at my piece and then left to go to my dorm.

I open the door to see Seohyun laying down on the couch, with cucumber slices on her eyes while blasting loud music through her headphones. I go inside and go into my room until I hear her call out for me.
"Sungmin." she called out, still laying on the couch with cucumbers on her eyes while she is taking the headphones. 
"Yes?~" I reply happily. 
"....You're not hiding anything from me right?" she asked.
"Of course I'm not hiding anything from you." I lied.
"Really....cause if you do....." she said while sitting up and removing her cucumber slices. "I'll make you suffer" she said. Her eyes looked very swollen and a bit scary too.
"...Seohyun....what happened to you eyes?...Did you cry or something?..." I asked slowly.
"None of your business! Now leave me to my peace!" she yelled at me. I just gave her a weird expression and left to my room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

The next day, I arrive at the university and go to my classroom early in the morning like usual. Hm...I wonder if Sungmin was able to interpret the problem I gave her yesterday on the board. I look at the chalkboard and instead of an answer, I see this:

00005kcs
I less than three u 2 Mr. Cho! ^V^

I smiled, seeing that not only did Sungmin figure out the problem, but the message I was giving to her also. 
"Hehe~ 'I less than three you too Mr. Cho....She's so adorable." I say to myself. I quickly erase the board before anyone sees it. A few hours later, classes started and Sungmin's class goes first while I sat at my desk. I see Sungmin arrive and luckily without Yesung. We both smile to each other as she heads inside class and sits down. I then see Seohyun head in and I try to avoid her by writing down random stuff onto a piece of paper, so I look like I'm doing paperwork.
"Uhm..Kyuhyun, can I speak to you?" Seohyun said as she tapped my shoulder. I sighed and took a sneaky glance to Sungmin. She gave me a dirty look. Yep, she was jealous alright...I turn back to Seohyun.
"....Sure Seohyun...but make it quick okay?" I told her. 
"Yeah, it'll be quick. Anyways, I'm doing a survey for a class and one of the questions talk about people and their jobs." she said.
"Go on." I say to her.
"And here's the question, How much do you care about your job and is it important to you?" she asked. I thought about it for awhile. At the beginning when I arrived in SM University, I thought that I am just substituting as a math teacher and I really didn't care if they would fire me because I didn't get much high pay. But now that I met Sungmin, this job means a lot to me, as I get to be with her. I can't just quit either and be with her outside of school because without this job, I would have to focus on my own studies and family in replace of that. All I have to do is to wait for Sungmin to finish college here and by that time, I'll be finished substituting and it'll all work out.
"....Yes. I really do care about my job and it is very important to me. It allowed me to meet special people on the way and see their views of a teacher who is almost around the same age. It has been a very delightful experience for me." I reply to her.
"I see...." she says with a hint of sadness. "But, how do you feel about meeting new people and experiencing new things?" 
"I am always open for such ideas." I say to her. She smiles in delight. "But as long as I don't leave the past people and places that have brought happiness to my life. If I had to, i would surely be depressed." I said. Her face just dies down again.
"Oh....alright...Thank you for your participation Kyuhyun....you were surely...a help in my survey..." she said with a blank facing slightly down.
"You're welcome, Seohyun." I said smiling slightly. Seohyun just nodded and went back inside the class. Survey?....What kind of survey asks weird questions like that? I just shrug it off and go back inside my class.

While giving the lesson to my class, Sungmin just gave me dirty looks from beginning to end. Ugh, this girl...

By the time class ended, everyone in my class left. I gave my best smile to Sungmin as she left but she just glared at me and left. Really....

Then the announcements speaker went on.
"Mr. Cho, please report to the principal's office immediately. I repeat, Mr. Cho, please report to the principal's office, immediately."

Immediately?....Must be important. And so, I stood up from my desk and go to the office. I arrive and go into the principal's room. I knock a few times and opened the door. Instead of the principal, I see the principal standing while the CEO is sitting at the desk. I'm guessing that's Seohyun's father. They also glared at me.
"Take a seat, Mr. Cho." the principal told me. And so I slowly head in, close the door, and sit at the open chair in front of the desk. I took a quiet gulp.
"So...I heard you needed to speak to me?..." I say to him quietly. The CEO took a glance at me and then slapped a variety of photos onto the desk very hard and loudly that made me flinch.
"What is the meaning of this, Mr. Cho?!?!" he screamed at me. I take a look at the photos and my eyes widened. The photos were different shots of me and Sungmin in the classroom....kissing each other. I was speechless...Who would-?

"Well, Mr. Cho?!"