I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 23)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"Yeah....I just want to make her happy....I love her so much, Seohyun." he tells me. My heart was pinned by his needle. I just nod and put my sunglasses on to prevent him from seeing the water forming in my eyes.

My battle with Sungmin is over.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I just arrived to Korea a few hours ago. I sloppily go into my dorm and jumped onto my bed slumped. I was so tired. But during the ride, Seohyun called me and said Kyu wasn't in China. Ha! Serves her right!

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 
"Hello?" I said as I picked up.
"Sungmin! I need your help again!" I hear Yesung say.
"What is it this time, Yesung?" I sighed.
"We are going on a double date!" Yesung exclaimed.
"Let me guess. You and I, with Ryeowook and her boyfriend?..." I said.
"Correct!"
"Oh gawd, not this again. Are you that desperate for Ryeowook, you use me as your fake girlfriend?!" I yell at him.
"Come on! I promise! This time, Ryeowook will get jealous and go to me~"
"That's what you always say, yet the plan never works."
"It will work! Come on Sungmin! Bear with it! And besides, if the plan does work, then you won't have to be my fake girlfriend anymore!"
"Fine. What time is this 'date'?" I ask him.
"Uhm, at 7, so you got a lot of time to just relax and get ready! I'll come pick you up at that time."
"Okay..." I say blankly.
"Alright! It's settled then! Anyways, I have to go now~ Bye Sungmin!" he said to me.
"Bye~" I said as I hung up my phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Seohyun and I were still on the ferry to Korea. I was looking outside at the ocean view until Seohyun tapped me on the shoulder. I turn to her.
"What is it Seohyun?" I asked her.
"Kyuhyun, I want to help you be with Sungmin." she told me.
"...Aren't you already helping me with that?..." I said confused.
"I am! But I want to help you more....I want to help you be with Sungmin...officially. Always together. Never apart."
"W-What!? So that means...that I don't have to see Sungmin only once, but now, I can be together with her??" I said surprised.
"Yeah...."
"What made you change your mind?" I ask.
"Well, it's just something to offer as an apology..." she said while looking down.
"Apology?...Why do you need to say sorry? I don't think you did anything wrong?..." 
"No, trust me. I did. Anyways, let's stop talking about this..." she said.
"Oh...thanks, I guess. And okay......but wait! Didn't you say it would be difficult to since your father is around and you said I'd be too busy with my new job?"
"Don't worry. I'll think something out with my father." she told me.
"Seriously?! Thank you so much Seohyun....There is a kind side to you." I said as I pat her on the head with a smile on my face. She just gave me a sad smile and looked down.

"Hey, didn't you like me before?..Is that why you came to China to get me back?" I said as I smirk at her. She widened her eyes as she blushed. 
"W-What?! A-ah, no!...." she exclaimed.
"Ah~ My mistake then-"
"-No, you're right. I did." she said as she closed her eyes and sighed.
"Mm~ Sorry Seohyun-ah. It must have been hard for you."
"Yeah...but it's okay I guess...You and Sungmin look great together."
"Aha~ Thanks..."
"But I didn't go to China because of only that. I went to inform you about the evils of ZhouMi!" she said.
"Oh. Now that I think of that, she was pretty sneaky around me during my stay there....Then again, how did you know ZhouMi?" I ask her.
"Well, ZhouMi used to work for my father and we were like sisters...But then she quit to work back in China....She still kept in touch with me though. but it turns out after she left, she was just using me for my powers under my father's company." Seohyun explained to me.
"Using you? How?" I ask.
"U-Uhm.....I rather not say." Seohyun said.
"Oh it's fine. Man, ZhouMi....she's vicious." 
"Haha, you think?" Seohyun laughed. I laughed along with her. 

I guess Seohyun is finally on our side now.
-------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

A few hours past and it was already 7. I was all set in my formal clothing and waiting on the living room's couch for Yesung. I finally hear the doorbell ring. I get up to open the door.
"Hi Yesung!" I say.
"Hello Sungmin! And great outfit you have on! We'll definitely make Ryeowook jealous~ hehehe~" he snickered. I just rolled my eyes.
"Let's just go?.." I said.
"Oh! Sure! Let's!" he said as he led my out the door and into his car outside.

We both got on and we both rode out onto the highway to get to the restaurant where the double date will take place. After 10 minutes, Yesung randomly stops at the side of the highway. I turn to him.
"Uhm, Yesung. why are we stopping?.." I asked him.
"...Not good news Sungmin. I think there's a hole in one of the tires...." he said to me.
"What?...How?!" I said with widened eyes.
"I don't know! Probably something sharp hit it ad now the tire is slowly inflating." Yesung said as he got out of the car and took a look at the tire.
"...Ugh..." I groaned.
"Don't worry! I'll call a tow person and they'll take care of it!" he said.
"Okay, but what about the double date? We'll be late." 
"Mm~ They can wait. And I don't want to call Ryeowook because if I tell her this situation, she'll think I'm a loser and not be interested in me!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

Yesung called the tow person, explaining to them the situation, and hangs up the phone.
"...Well?.." I say to him.
"...It's gonna take them about 30 minutes to get here..." he confessed.

I stared at him for awhile and then face-palmed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

I finally back home in Korea and Seohyun and I just arrived at the university. Ah~ the university. It hasn't changed much. I then turn to face Seohyun.

"Welcome back~ Now, are you ready to see Sungmin?" she said smiling to me.
"Wha?! This soon?!" I exclaim.
"Of course! You want to get back with Sungmin right?..She might fall for another guy real soon~"
"...I guess so....."
"Alrightie!~ Let's go. I'm going to sneak you into the dorms so we won't be caught, okay?"

I nod at her and we went inside the dorms building carefully. We finally arrive in front of the door. She quietly put her key into the keyhole.
"Wait!" I whisper to her. She turns to me.
"what is it..?" she asks.
"I'm scared!"
"Oh my gosh...No need to get nervous Kyuhyun." Seohyun sighed.
"But doesn't Sungmin hate me?!"
"Kyuhyun, did you not hear her on the phone?..She was still going to search for you. She still has feelings for you."
"More like to kick my ."
"Kyuhyun." Seohyun rolled her eyes at me.
"Fine. Let's just go in. I'll face her in one shot."
"You can do this Kyuhyun~!" Seohyun said to me as she opened the door.

Immediately as the door opened I went into the dorm.
"SUNGMIN I'M HERE!!!" I screamed.
"Shh!" Seohyun shushed me. 
"Oh. sorry." i said as I looked around for her.
"Sungmin! Kyuhyun's here! Where are you?.." Seohyun yelled out quietly as she went around all around the dorm.
"Huh. She's not here..." Seohyun said.
"Oh...Maybe she went out then." I suggested.
"Yeah. Could be." Seohyun followed.

Suddenly, the door knocked. 
"I guess she's back!" Seohyun said as she went towards the door.
"Wait!" I call out.
"What is it this time Kyuhyun" Seohyun sighed as she turned to me.
"I want to open it." I said as I walked in front of the door and put my hand on the door knob.
"Okay~ But don't give her a heart attack from shock." 

I took a deep breath. Okay, Kyuhyun. You can do this. Once you open this door, you'll smile at her, she'll whisper "Oh my gosh, Kyuhyun??", you'll say "Yes. It is I, Sungmin. Now embrace me~" in a cool voice, she'll hug you dramatically and say "I miss you so much Kyuhyun-ah~" in a crying voice, and I'll say "I do too Sungmin. I love you." romantically, and then we will be together forever! Heck yes!

I open the door wide open and there it revealed a petite looking girl staring at me. Ugh...it's not Sungmin...where is she??
"Uhm...hello?" she said to me.
"Uh~...hi." I say back at her. Seohyun then stood next to me.
"Who are you?" Seohyun asked the girl.
"Oh! I'm Kim Ryeowook. Yesung's friend..." she said...Oh...Yesung...Joy.
"Well, Yesung doesn't live here so~" Seohtun said as she was about to close the door on her.
"Wait!" Ryeowook called out.
"What?" Seohyun said.
"But doesn't Yesung's girlfriend live here?..I'm trying to look for them for our double date. I have tried Yesung's place but no answer. So I'm here at his girlfriend's dorm to look for them two." Ryeowook explained. Seohyun and I were both confused.
"Who's his girlfriend?.." Seohyun said back to her.
"Uh~ Who is it again..I forgot..." Ryeowook said as she pondered.
"..Well?..." Seohyun said impatiently.
"Oh yeah! Lee Sungmin!" Ryeowook said.

My heart finally dropped.