I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 10)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"Sorry Sungmin...but I can't lose to Yesung." I say to her.
"Wha--" she said. Before she could finish, I cup her face and I crash out lips together. Sungmin shuddered while I was kissing her. My heart raced like a snare drum as I was kissing her. Everything was like fireworks. That kiss was the spark. I slowly apart our lips and looked at her. She looked very shocked yet very red. "Sungmin.....I think I like you."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

As soon as Kyuhyun gave me the sudden kiss, I felt like I was going to explode. What's even more mind-blowing was that he confessed. My plan to let Kyuhyun go was now vanished into oblivion. And after Kyuhyun confessed to me, the phone I was holding onto my ear while I was talking to Yesung, dropped down onto the ground. I was so frozen and shocked to notice. Did Kyuhyun actually confess to me? My heart now couldn't stop beating so quickly. I just stared at him in shock after he confessed.

"Sungmin, I do really like you. It took me awhile to notice, and I'm truly sorry. And that song you wrote....it was for me right? To confess for me? I'm also sorry for not noticing that." he said to me. I was even more shocked that he found out the message to my song. How did he find out?

"Sungmin, please do feel the same way still." Kyuhyun says. The bus he was just riding on now honked. He noticed it and looked back to me.
"I have to go now. And if you do feel the same way..." he said while digging in his pocket for something. He took a card out of his pocket and placed it in my hands.
"...call me instead of that Yesung guy. I don't wanna lose you to him." he said. The bus honked once more.
"I'll see you later Sungmin. I hope you have a nice break. And remember what I said okay?" he finally says after he smiled at me and turned around to leave.

He got on the bus and I watched as it faded away. I looked at the card in my hand and it showed his number.

Kyuhyun actually likes me back?...Kyuhyun likes me?! I was so happpy at that moment that I was smiling to myself while just standing there alone. Oh my gosh, what should I do now?! Should I call him? Should I just wait until my 2 week break is over? No! That would be too long. After he confessed to me, I really miss him already. i looked at his number again and decided to put it into my phone. I bent to the ground and realized that my phone dropped moments ago. Luckily, the phone's battery just fell out of the actual phone so it didn't break. 

But suddenly, I remembered Yesung. Oh no. What should I say to him?! I randomly hung up on him while we were chatting. And now that Kyuhyun confessed, I don't wish to un-liike him now and go to Yesung...How would Yesung feel? He was planning to go out with me after we would get closer. Now, that would be all ruined for him. I just decide to put that aside for now and go back to my own home.

I went into my home and fell down onto my bed. Oh how I miss this bed so much. I put the battery into my phone again and turn it on. Immediately, I go to add Kyuhyun's number into my phone. The name I put for him was, "Kyuhyun" but then I thought for a bit and erased it all. I decide to put another name for Kyuhyun.

"My love <3"

I smile at the name and went to bed, with Kyuhyun in my dreams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, while I was sleeping, I heard my phone ring. I grumpily woke up and sloppily grab my phone and read the called ID.

"My love <3"

My eyes widened. Is it really him calling me at this hour?! But why?? Oh my gosh, what should I say?! I haven't spoken to him after he confessed to me. I was still in shock. What to do!? Slowly, I accept the call and bring the phone to my ear.

"H-Hello?" I say quietly.
"Hey." I hear him say. Oh, his voice was so husky and y in the morning.
"U-uhm....hi...how'd you get my number?" I just say. I didn't know what to do. He confessed to me last night and I didn't say anything. It was still awkward.
"Oh, I got it from the school's office...anyways.... So~ did you thought about what I said last night?....D-do you still....uhm....like me?" he said. 
"I-....uhm..." I stuttered. I was going to say "OMG YESYESYESYES. PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS" but I choked. I was too nervous.
"You know what? Are you free right now? Wanna meet at the park?" he said. Man, now he's making me go and talk to him face to face....which makes the situation even worse.
"S-Sure." I said anyways.
"Great, I'll see you there in a few, okay?" he told me.
"Mhm.." I force out. Finally, he hung up. I sighed. Then after he said "in a few." I immediately got out of bed and got ready. I didn't want him to keep waiting. Oh my gosh, what should I wear? What should I say to him? Aish!

After quick;y pulling out something to wear, I went out the door and sprinted to the park. I arrive there and saw that the park was still empty. Maybe I was too early....I deiced to just wait for him instead. 

Because I was bored, I decide to go onto the playground and play there. I really felt like a kid again. I climb my way up and go onto the twisty slide. You know? The slide that goes around in circles a couple of times until you reach the bottom? I sat down and ride down.

All of sudden, at the bottom of the slide was a guy, with his hands onto the rims of the slides before me. I reach the bottom of the slide and realize it was Kyuhyun. Our faces were now inches apart. If I had gone down the slide any further, our lips would have been together right now. My face got red and my heart beat got quicker.

"Hey." he said to me cooly, with our faces still close. Immediately, I push him gently away and got up. I avoided to look at his face until my face cooled down.
"H-Hi." I say to him. I finally had the courage to look at him. He was wearing very casual clothing which was a hoodie and comfortable pants instead of his usual work clothing. It was nice seeing him like this. A regular calm guy instead of workaholic teacher.
"So do you still like me?...." he said to me. I stayed silent. Of course I still like him. I'm just still too nervous to say it in front of him. He sighed.
"I need your answer, Sungmin." he told me.
"Fine. But first I need to ask you some questions." I told him.
"That's fine."
"Okay, first, how did you found out the message in my song? And when?" I asked.
"Well, during my birthday, after you yelled at me and ran back to the teacher's lounge, I went back to the roof to get your guitar and music sheet you left there. I lied and actually looked at the music sheet and saw that the song was dedicated to me." he explained. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"You liar. You said you didn't look at the music sheet. And how come you didn't tell me this right away? How come you just confessed about 2 days after the incident?" I ask him more.
"To tell you the truth, I never fell in love before. I had to get some time to realize how I feel about you and in the end, I do like you, Sungmin." he said. My heart was beating a million times per minute now. I then pretended to be mad and started hitting him in the chest lightly.
"Ow! What are you doing??" he said to me as I hit him.
"Why did you take so long to realize!? I was so hurt that you didn't get my message and I was seriously was about to move on....I thought you would never like me..." I told him while hitting him.
".....wait...did you say 'was about to'?...does that mean--" he said before I cut him off by hugging him suddenly, which made him startled.
"--Yes!.....I do still like you..." I say as I snuggle onto his chest to hide myself from embarrassment.
"...Really?! Oh thank you Sungmin!" he exclaimed as he hugged me back.
"Mhm....Then does that mean..." I say as I look up to him. Suddenly, he pecked me on the lips. I blushed.
"Yep! You're mine. kekeke~" he said to me. 
"Aish! So creepy!" I say. He then let me go.
"Okay! First things first! As your boyfriend, first, give me your cellphone." he said. I look at him weirdly and then give him my white with pink polka-dotted phone. He looked through it and pressed something. My phone then made a trash bin noise.
"Ah! Who did you delete?!" I said.
"Yesung." Kyuhyun simply put. 
"Aish! Why? Can't I still be friends with him?!" I say.
"No! He still likes you Sungmin. I also overheard that conversation between you and him yesterday. When he gave you that freakin' peck on the cheek." he told me.
"You eavesdropped?! Aish, whatever. What am I suppose to do?...Should I tell him that I have you now?.." I suggested.
"No! You can't!" he immediately yelled out.
"Oh? Why?" I ask.
"Because Sungmin....to tell you the truth.....I'm not allowed to have 'this' kind of relationship with my students....it's against the university's rule." he said to me.
"WHAT?! That's stupid.....so we have to keep our love a secret?" I say. He nodded.
"Yeah, and if you tell Yesung that, he might tell everyone that we're dating and you could be suspended and I can lose my job. We won't be able to see each other again." he told me.
"...is that so....Then I won't tell him then. I'll just say we will just be friends..." 
"Good." he says.
"Yeah......oh no.....what about Seohyun!?" I panicked.
"What about her??" he says to me.
"Well, Seohyun is my dorm mate and she kicked me out because she didn't want me to be close with you...but after that day at the amusement park, I moved out of the teacher's lounge and decided to go back to the dorm. We made a deal that I would give her to you and I would stay away from you....now that we're together....what do we do now?" I ask him.
"Ugh......okay, since we can't tell her that we're together or else she'll kick you out again and tell the school about us, we'll just have to.......stay away from each other during school. You know? Act like just normal teacher and student." he suggested. I really didn't like the idea, but for the sake of both of us, it had to be done.

".....Fine. But Seohyun still likes you Kyuhyun....she's really trying hard for you to be with her..." I said.
"Is that so?....Hm....I'll just do what you're gonna do to Yesung then Just be friends with Seohyun."
"Why?? I don't want you to be friends with her!" I say out loud. 
"Well, it's better than actually dating her. Besides, if she does try to ask me out, doesn't she know that teacher's aren't allow to have a love relationship with the students?" he asks.
"Yeah, but don't forget. She's the daughter of the CEO of this university. She can change the rules anytime with the help of her father. She obviously won't change the rules for us." i said.
"Aish, this is too complicated. How about we just elope out of here? Get married and run away??" he joked.
"Kyuhyun! Now's not the time! Besides, even though I really hate this university, it's a big part of my life. SM University is the top college to go into if you want to be a musician. It's my dream Kyuhyun. I can't screw it up." I say to him.
"Fine.....I will do anything for you to reach your goal, okay Min? Okay so here's the deal: We can still be together but act like strangers in school. You just stay friends with Yesung and I just stay friends with Seohyun, without mentioning each other. Is that alright?" he says.
"Alright...." I say.

He continued looking through my phone as I look at his while we were on the park's bench. I then see his expression turn into a frown.
"What's wrong, Kyu?" I ask him.
".....Sungmin....who's this?" he said as he pointed to a caller ID on my contacts list. The contact was:

"My love <3"

I then smiled at him.
"That's you, silly!" I say to him. He looked at the ID again and at it's phone number.
"Oh, that is me." he said blankly. I hit him playfully. "But wait!" he also yelled out.
"What?!" I say.
"Why am I less than three?!" he yelled out.
"......What?" I gave him a weird expression.
"Well, you said I, Kyuhyun, was 'my love' right? Why is there 'less than three' after it?!" he said. I look at the called ID again and see that there was "<3" after "my love" I then noticed it. He doesn't know that it is actually a heart, instead of literally 'less than three'
".....Seriously Kyuhyun....this is what you get for being a math teacher..." I say to him.
"Hm?" he said in confusion.
"You see....'less than three' in texting, means a heart, Kyuhyun...Look at it again, less than three is a sideways heart." I told him. He looked again and his eyes widened.
"Woah! That's so cool! It makes a heart!" he exclaimed. Man, he needs a life rather than math.
"Mhm....haha, less than three...." I say.
"Don't make fun of me. I'm a math teacher. What do you expect?" he replied.
"I expected you to be smarter~" I . He glared at me. I just laugh.

The park started to get crowded, since it was a Saturday. There were many teenage girls and boys at the park. The girls saw Kyuhyun and they giggled and waved at him. I got a little bit mad and to show the girls that Kyuhyun was mine, I gave him a big hug. I then faced the girls and stuck my tongue at them. They just rolled their eyes and left.
"What was that for?" Kyuhyun asked me.
"You didn't see?! Those girls were checking out on you!" I told him.
"Oh...Sungmin, you have to learn to be not jealous. How are you suppose to handle it when we go back to school and Seohyun is going to be around me more? We also have to act like strangers." he said. He was right. I can't get jealous so much. 
"......fine~...I'll bear with it.." I said.

I then see a couple of boys come up to me. 
"Can I help you?" I ask them.
"Hehe~ Sorry, but you're really pretty. Do you come to this park often?" one of them asked. I was flattered when they called me pretty. I was about to reply until Kyuhyun spoke.
"Come on Sungmin! Let's go buy us some couple rings!" he said as he grabbed my hand, stood up and went away from the boys.
"Kyuhyun! you have to learn to be not jealous~ How are you suppose to handle it when we go back to school and Yesung is going to be around me?~~" I say imitating him.
"Aish! But this was different! They were flirting with you!" he told me.
"Yeah, and those girls weren't trying to flirt with you??" I say back. He just sighed.

Man, I don't know how both of us are going to deal with jealousy when school comes by.