I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 22)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"...It's a done deal then. Anyways, I'm going back to Korea. You?"
"I'm staying here." she said to me with an attitude.
"Okay. I'll be leaving now." I said to her as I turn around and start to leave.
"But I warn you Lee Sungmin!" she called out to me. I stop to listen to her.
"...Don't be surprised when I find Kyuhyun and I don't tell you about it." she said. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I now am on the ferry, going back to Korea after having that "wonderful" conversation with Seohyun. She can be such a at times. I don't even know why I agreed on coming to China to find Kyuhyun anyways. Such a stupid idea.....I bet Kyuhyun would be annoyed that we can all the way to China to look for him..I'm sure he's fine....wherever he is anyways.

Seohyun's just wasting her time right now. She can't find him. It's China for god's sake. And he may not be in China too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEOHYUN'S POV

Psh! That damned Sungmin. She thinks she so wise and . And she gave up so easily on looking for Kyuhyun. That doesn't deserve him! Sungmin will be sorry when I find Kyuhyun.

Now, time to find Kyuhyun. I was standing in front of Zhoumi's house, wanting to know he real reason on he location of Kyuhyun currently. Subconsciously, I put my ear against her front door and I could actually hear her laughing in joy. I narrowed my eyes, suspicious of her actions. I continue to hear on the activities that's going on in her home currently.
"Haha! Such gullible children....I'm such a wonderful actress..." I hear ZhouMi say to herself. I knew it. She was tricking us again. Stupid Sungmin.

I then hear a moment of silence with a bit of muffled sounds. I hear her voice again.
"Hello? Kyuhyun-ah?" I hear her speak. She's probably speaking to him on a phone right now.
"Ah, yes Kyuhyun. You can come home from "Tai Wan Mei" now. I'm done doing my own business." I hear her say. Ah.... So this us what she was doing. She made Kyuhyun stay and hide at a location for awhile so it seems that Kyuhyun was gone...that sneaky little . I take my ear off the door and walk down to the sidewalk through her front yard.

What the hell is a Tai Wan Mei?..It has to be a place right? Whatever. I just need to hurry up and get to Kyuhyun before he gets back to Zhoumi's house.

I saw a cab coming and immediately put my hand out as a sign. The cab driver pulled over and I got on.
" Uhh....Tai Wan Mei?" I said to him as I did not speak Mandarin. He paused for a bit then nodded and started to drive. I'm guessing he knew what Tai Wan Mei then since he looked confident on where it was. He drove through the busy city and pulled over again in front of a restaurant titled " Tai Wan Mei" Ah... So it's a restaurant....

I paid the cab driver and stepped out of the car and looked at the building before me. Kyuhyun, you better be here.
--------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Oh thank god, Zhoumi finally called and I can go home now from working extra hours at the restaurant....But the bad side is that the stupid girls who were flirting with me just reported to my boss and we're having a tense argument right now in the employees room. I can't leave until this is over.
"Fire him!!!! He insulted us!" one of the girls said angrily. I just rolled my eyes.
"Now tell me again, what did he do to offend you girls?" my boss said calmly to them.
"Well, I was looking at myself through a mirror and said that they'd be laughing right now if they spoke. And he would celebrate if we never come this restaurant again!" a girl said. My boss looked at me and then faced the girls.
"Well, I'm sorry for his rude behavior then.... But, do you know the reason why he did those remarks?" he asked them.
"They were acting all y on me!" I yelled out.
"Shush Kyuhyun! You have no right to speak right now. Anyways ladies, well" he said.
"Well, we were just trying to get him to hang put with us....." one of them said.
"They're lying! It's more than that!" I yelled.
"Be quiet Kyuhyun!" he yelled back to me as I frown. He turned back to the girls.
"We're sorry for the inconvenience girls... We hope that you didn't mean it when you won't ever come to this restaurant again." he told them.
"No. We want to hear an apology from him!" the girls say as they point to me. I glared at them until my boss elbowed me. I groaned.
"I'm sorry." I say blankly to them.
" You better be! Hmph! We'll be leaving now.... And if we're in a good mood, we'll come back." the girl said.
"Oh thank you so much! Have a nice day" my boss said as the girls left. My boss then glared at me.
"You may also leave too since your shift is over..." he said to me before he walked away. I just shrugged and walked over to the coat rack to get my jacket and leave. Suddenly, one of my coworkers came in the room.
"Hey Kyuhyun!" he called out.
"Hm?" I reply to him.
"There's a girl in front of the cash register asking for you." he said.
"Oh no... Please don't tell me it's one of the y girls again....does she look like a ?" I asked him. He took a look outside and came back to face me again.
"Yeah, she does kind of." he simply put.
".....uh, tell her I'm not here and my shift is over." I say.
"Kay...but where will you be?" he asked.
"Leaving as quickly as possible. See ya." I said as I leave through the back door. He just nodded and went back to speak to the girl.

Phew. That was a close one.
-----------------------------
SEOHYUN'S POV

"Sorry, he no here." he said to me in an attempt on English since he can only speak Chinese. Ugh, where could Kyuhyun then?...
"Okay... Thank you." I say to him in Chinese. I sigh and walk out of the restaurant.

"Ugh...where are you Kyuhyun?..." I sighed. I scan the crowd of busy people before me. Suddenly, I found someone who had dark brown wavy hair quickly walking in a fast pace.
--------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

I began walking away from the restaurant as quickly as I can to get away from the girl. As soon as I got outside, it was very crowded and busy which was good. Hopefully the girl won't spot me.

All of a sudden, I feel someone grab my hand from behind. At that moment of time, it all felt so familiar to me. The day I left Korea and Sungmin......That time when Sungmin found me at the port and caught my hand. The image of Sungmin crying hurts. I quickly snap out of it and frown. Oh god, the girl must have found me.

"Look y woman! I don't--" I yell out before I turned around and see a surprising sight.
"S-Seohyun?!" I say in surprise. I was so in shock. What was she doing here in China?
"I finally found you!! And...y woman?..." she exclaimed.
"Don't ask. Anyways, long time no see Seohyun. It has been weeks huh?...And you were trying to find me?..Is that the reason why you're here in China?.." I ask her.
"Well, yeah." she simply put.
"Uhm, why?..." I ask.
"Look Kyuhyun, let's just sit down somewhere and answer each other's questions okay? Let's go into the restaurant--" she said before I cut her off.
"No! That place is hell. Let's just go to the park." I suggested.

So we both walked to the park and sat down a a nearby bench.
"Okay Seohyun. Why are you here?.." I finally ask her.
"Well, to be honest.... To get you back to Korea..." she mumbled.
"....What?...Seohyun, I can't go back. I don't have a job and enough money to care for myself over there. That's why I have to live with Zhoumi now. And why do you want me back?" I ask.
" Kyuhyun, you have to go back! Zhoumi is an evil woman!"
"What? She's not evil-"
"-oh yes she is! Don't you realize it? She offered you to live with her in China because she wanted you Kyuhyun. She was luring you."
"....Well, she has been very touchy with me lately..."
"Exactly! So you should come back!" she told me.
"I told you. I can't."
"My father can get you a new job! A better one than at the restaurant!"
"I thought your father hated me? And how did you now that I work at the restaurant?" I ask her these questions.
"My father doesn't hate you! If we have another talk with him, we can get you a new job. And before I went to you, I kind of went to Zhoumi's house...." she said.
"What!? You did?!"
" Yeah...she even tricked me! Do you know the real reason Zhoumi told you to work overtime? She was fake crying and was crying to me that you left back to Korea! See Kyuhyun? She's evil! She wants you to all to herself!"
"......I don't know if I should believe that Seohyun...." I say to her.
"...Excuse me?..."
"How do I know if I should believe you or not? When I was on Korea, you were like a sneaky witch towards Sungmin. How do you know if it's one of your schemes again?" I ask her.
"You have to Kyuhyun....do you want to live under Zhoumi's hold forever?.."
"Of course not. Just until I get enough money to go back."
"Then you have to trust me. And you know what?...I can call Sungmin right now so you'll believe me." she said as she got her phone out. My heart beat suddenly got louder.
"Sungmin?..." I say.
"Yep! To be honest, she went alongside with me to China today.... Just to get you back."

Sungmin?! Why would she come for me? I was such a jerk to her when I left.....

" It was her decision too to come here." Seohyun said as she dialed number into her phone.
"What are you doing?! You can't her!!" I exclaimed.
"Too bad. It's already beeping." she said as she put the phone on speaker.

Don't pick up Sungmin! Please...

"What Seohyun?" I hear her say. Her voice.... I miss it so much.
"Hey Sungmin. It seems that you're right.... He's not here in China." Seohyun said.
"Told you so. See you just wasted our time! You bring me all the way to China to just have a depressing talk with ZhouMi!"
"Sorry.... But are you going to continue to look for him in Korea?" Seohyun asked.
"No Seohyun. I'm going to keep looking for him as long as it takes." Hearing Sungmin say that made me feel guilty and depressed.
"Ah...anyways, I'll be going back to Korea now! See you there!" Seohyun exclaimed before completely shutting her phone.

"Well?" she faced me.
".... Was she really here?.." I say to her in disbelief.
"Of course! Didn't you hear her?" she said to me. I sigh and lean back.
"...why would Sungmin come for me?..."
"Well, she did! So uh.... let's go back to Korea then! I have your ticket all set."
"I don't know about this Seohyun. I came to China to get a new job and money. I also came here to stay away from Sungmin, like your dad ordered me to do."
"It's okay! You won't be near to Sungmin nice you get your new job in Korea! We'll just have a friendly talk with my dad and try to persuade him in giving you another chance. But nothing in he education department. Probably in business."
"Won't be near Sungmin?....o-okay..."
"...Kyuhyun. How about this? I will try to help you see Sungmin once."

I immediately became anxious and widened my eyes.
"Really?! Thanks Seohyun..but, should I go??" I said as I pondered.
"Your welcome. And yes you definitely should. However, you'll only get to see her once and that's it. With your new job, you'll be extremely busy and it's hard to plan meetings behind my dad's back." she told me. I suddenly became disappointed.
"Only once?..okay then... I guess I just need to apologize to Sungmin about how I have treated her so badly before..if we have our final meeting." I said while looking down. Seohyun then patted my back.
"It's gonna be alright Kyuhyun... Anywho~ready to go?" she asked me.
"I'm still thinking whether I should go or not.." I said.
"Come on! The ferry back to Korea leaves today!" she exclaimed.
"I mean, I feel had for Zhoumi. For leaving suddenly like this. Even though you guys see her as evil.."
"It's fine Kyuhyun. You'll talk to her later as you get your belongings packed up."
"Not only ZhouMi. I don't think Sungmin would like to see me."
"What do you mean Kyuhyun?! She came here all the way from Korea to see you!"
"Or maybe she came here all the way from Korea to kick my ! I treated her so badly before I left."
"Well maybe! But still..like you said....don't you want to have one last meeting with each other? To finalize things?..."
"Yeah...I should."
"Then let's go!" she enthusiastically said. I sighed and stood up.


"Let's go back to Korea."
------------------------------------------
SEOHYUN'S POV

We were now taking a taxi back to ZhouMi's house. And the conversation Kyuhyun and I had just had was pissing me off. It was all about Sungmin. I was suppose to just lure him back to Korea for him to get a new job and a new life with me. Not solve his problems with Sungmin. They weren't suppose to meet each other ever again!! Yeesh!

We arrived to ZhouMi's home and knocked at the door. Almost immediately, ZhouMi pryed opened the door with an excited face.
"Kyuhyun-!" she screamed out before she saw me standing there. Her face immediately became shocked.
"Hello Zhoumi~"I say to her while waving and smiling.
"H-How could this be?.....H-how did you find Kyuhyun?..." she stuttered.
"I learnt a lot of things from you Zhoumi...one of them are tricks....except that I do it better" I say to her.

"Well, you two ladies can talk while I pack." Kyuhyun said as he went inside the home into his room.
"K-Kyuhyun! where are you going! Why are you packing?! Ugh!" she said quickly except that Kyuhyun already went inside his room. ZhouMi then shot a glare at me.
"You! What do you think you're doing?!" she yelled at me.
"Oh. Just bringing Kyuhyun back to Korea"
"Back to Korea?!! You liar. Kyuhyun can't go back! He has to earn money and have a job!"
"It's okay. I'm offering him a business department job in my father's company. A much better job than that one in the slummy restaurant."
"Kyuhyun won't do this to me. I just know it." 
"We'll see about that" I tell her.

A few minutes later, Kyuhyun comes out with a suitcase behind him and all ready to go. ZhouMi's eyes widened while I smirk.
"Kyuhyun....why?" she said to him in disbelief.
"sorry ZhouMi, but I have to go back. But thanks for letting me stay here. I'll send you the money I owe you once I get back to Korea. Anyways, I'll be leaving now~ Seohyun, I'm just going to wait in the cab." Kyuhuyn said simply as he walked away and into the cab. I face back to ZhouMi.

"Told you so." I tell her.
"You sneaky little-"
"-? I know."
"Why would you do this?! To steal Kyuhyun back from me?!" ZhouMi yelled.
"mhm!" I reply. "Anyways, Kyuhyun is waiting for me! 'Toodles!'" I mimicked her as I turn around and started walking to the car.

"Wait!" ZhouMi called out. I turn my head around.
"What?"
"What if Kyuhyun has no interest in you? You did all this work for nothing?!" she yelled out. I look down, turned away from her, and kept walking.

"That's what I'm worried about too." I mumbled.
------------------------

Kyuhyun and I were now on the ferry to go back to Korea. The quote ZhouMi told me flashed in my mind:

"What if Kyuhyun has no interest in you?"

I look down in sorrow. I know that he still loves Sungmin. It's kind of obvious. But I also want him to give me a chance. It's so unfair. Ever since the day he walked into SM University, I liked him ever since and I still haven't given up battling with Sungmin. I look up to Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun, what is the real reason why you insist on going back to Korea?" I ask him.
"I told you already. To get that new job you offered to me." he said. 
"Truthfully Kyuhyun." I tell him.
"It is the truth though!" he exclaimed.
"But there's more to it right?" I ask. He just looked down and nodded.

I sighed.
"...It's about Sungmin right"?" I suggested.
"Yeah...." he said in almost a whisper. I look out the window and see the window's view.
"You sure miss her a lot." I simply put.
"Mhm." He replied.
"Kyuhyun, I have another question." I said as I turn my head to him. He also faces me.
"What is it?"
"How come you haven't gotten over her while you were in China? You two broke up right?"
"I tried to. But I failed. It's really hard to do. And it's not like I wanted to break up with her. It was your father's orders....Darn. I wonder who told us out..." he said. I suddenly felt guilt all over me as I was the one who told my father on the couple.
"Yeah...I wonder..." I replied in a cough.
"That person who ratted us out really ruined our lives. What cruel person would do that? Even though that person were trying to follow the rules, why can't they leave us alone?.." he complained. Dang it Kyuhyun. Your words are really making me feel depressed right now. I just stayed silent.

"But then again. It's really my fault. I'm the one who insisted Sungmin to stay with me after school. That caused us to be ratted out. This wouldn't have happened..." Kyuhyun said. Oh no. He's taking the blame on something I really deserve....
"Kyuhyun, how come Sungmin didn't get suspended and you are the one who got fired?" I ask.
"Haha, to be honest. She was supposed to get suspended. But before, Sungmin told me about her goals and dreams and that she needed SM University to achieve them. I persuaded your father with money that consists of almost my whole bank account for him to not suspend her. That's why I came to China to get more money...It's no big deal really." he told me. 
"No big deal?...Are you serious?....You gave up your money and home...just for Sungmin." I tell him.
"Yeah....I just want to make her happy....I love her so much, Seohyun." he tells me. My heart was pinned by his needle. I just nod and put my sunglasses on to prevent him from seeing the water forming in my eyes.

My battle with Sungmin is over.

 

a/n:

sorry for this goddamn late update. hopefully i'll update more often when SCHOOL ENDS O n O