I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 13)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
We both turned and walked toward the entrance of the restaurant until suddenly, we see ZhouMi standing a few feet away from us, with a stunned face.
"K-Kyuhyun....you're dating your assistant who's a student?!" 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Oh . <--That was all in my mind right now as ZhouMi caught us red-handed. Her face was so shocked and stunned. Kyuhyun took a glance at me and went back to her.
"Noona--" he called out to her.
"Kyuhyun! You lied!...I'm so shocked right now....I was about to go outside to apologize for kissing you but now I see this?!...Whatever! I'm leaving! Goodbye Kyuhyun!" she said as she marched towards her car. Kyuhyun turned to me.

"What should we do?!" he asked, while panicking.
"Ugh, we're caught Kyuhyun...uhmm...just, tell her the truth then! And what if she tells somebody?!! Go Kyuhyun! Hurry!" I exclaimed. We both quickly try to catch her but then we notice that she's already in her car, starting to drive out of the parking lot. I then quickly go in front of her car and spread my arms out to make her stop. Suddenly, Kyuhyun hugged me and pushed me out of the way. He then looked at me.
"Are you stupid?!" he scolded me.
"Well, I have to make her stop somehow!" I say back.
"Ugh, whatever. Just don't scare me like that again.." he told me. I smiled.
"Awh~ you're so sweet." I said as I kissed him. He let me go and I saw that ZhouMi already stopped and was looking at us sadly through the side window of her car. I sighed and we both go up to her side window. Kyuhuyn knocked the window, telling her to roll it down. Instead she gave us a cold expression, opened the car's door, ang got it. She crossed her arms, frowning at us.
"What do you want?" she said coldly.
"Look, ZhouMi, I'm sorry we lied to you...Sungmin's actually not an assistant but my...math student from the university I teach at...SM Univrsity..." Kyuhyun sighed. 
"She's even your own student?! Kyuhyun! You know that's against the rules right?! To date your own student?! You made the situation even more worse!" she yelled at him.
"I know...that's the reason why we had to lie to you..I'm sorry." he apologized.
"...I'm not only mad at that Kyuhyun...the fact you're dating your own student...but the dating part also...." she said as she looked down, looking sad. I have to admit, I did feel sorry for her. That's probably how I felt when I thought I had no chance with Kyuhyun...
"Kyuhyun, truthfully I like you.....but seeing that you already have someone...it hurts." she said.
"It's okay noona...I already knew sort of.....I'm sorry again." he said as he hugged her lightly. "I like you too, but like a big sister"
"It's alright, Kyuhyun...I guess I'll leave now. Have a good day you too." she said sadly as she went back inside in her car and started the engine.
"Noona wait!" he called out. ZhouMi turned to him without emotion.
"What is it Kyuhyun?" she said.
"You're not going to tell anyone at me and Min's relationship, right?..." he asked. ZhouMi put a tighter grip onto the steering wheel she was holding on to.
"I'll think about it." she said. She pressed down on the gas and drove off.

Me and Kyuhyun looked at each other.
"Kyuhyun, do you think she'll tell anyone?.." I asked him.
"...I'm not sure,Min....but don't worry. She won't do a thing such like that." he said. He then kissed my forehead and looked at my eyes. "Everything will be fine."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZHOUMI'S POV

I am completely shocked and hurt right now. First, Kyuhyun is dating his damn student. Second, he lied to me about it. And third, he would rather choose her over me. Kyuhuyn and I have been friends for years now...yet, he found another girl... I was now driving off of the parking lot. I look at the side mirror and see Kyuhyun kissing Sungmin's forehead. I couldn't help but to feel sad at the sight. 
"...Kyuhyun...what does that girl have that I don't?" I say to myself. "This girl has nothing special to her."

I arrive at the hotel I was staying at and I start to pack quickly to go back to Taiwan. I then found a picture of Kyuhyun and I smiling happily while we were in college beside my bed. I take it out of the frame and ripped it to pieces. I really hate this Sungmin girl. Kyuhyun is too good for her. I immediately get my phone out to call my younger friend who's like a sister to me. I dial her number and wait for her to pick up/
"Hello?" I hear from her.
"Ah~ hello my little dongsaeng." I say
"Oh! Unnie! How are you?? I haven't seen you in ages."
"I'm doing fine. And Seohyun. Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Sure, unnie!"
"Where do you study again?" I asked.
"Uhm,....I'm currently attending SM University. Why, unnie?"
"Ah~ good. and who's your mathematics teacher?" I also ask.
"uhm...Cho Kyuhyun! He's just substituting for now until the school gets a new teacher. And he's really handsome unnie!" 
"I know. Anyways, wanna do me a favor?"
"Oh you know him?? And anything for you unnie."
"Yes, he used to be my college friend years ago. Anyways, keep an eye on Kyuhyun and Sungmin....there's something fishy about them..."
"Wow, small world. And Sungmin?...She's my colleague. And something fishy?...What do you mean unnie.." 
"You'll know if you just look carefully at them once you go back after your vacation. Once you find that, report it to your father immediately. He's the founder of the university right? Anyways, understand??"
"Y-Yes unnie...I'll keep a real good eye on them.."
"Good. Also...be closer with Kyuhyun...especially when Sungmin is around." I allowed her to do. Even though I want Kyuhyun to myself, having another girl around him will make Sungmin doubt Kyuhyun's love towards her, which makes the plan even better.
"Unnie! I've been getting closer to Kyuhyun! To tell you the truth, I really like him." she said. I was surprised to hear that. Darn, another girl to push away from Kyuhyun....maybe I should use her?
"Is that so?...Well, tell you what. After you tell your father, you can go ahead and take Kyuhyun."I lied to her. 
"Haha, I was planning to do that too unnie. I'll just tell my father to just fire Kyuhyun and that way he won't be a teacher anymore. I'll just take him from there on"
"As you wish. Remember to call me too once you tell your father okay? And be quick. Anyways, I have to go now"
"Don't worry! I'll do the plan for the happiness for both of us! Bye unnie!"
"Alright then...bye Seohyun-ah~" I said as I hung up the phone.

I smirked. 
"Poor girl..doing this all to get Kyuhyun...when I will be victorious at the end...Haha~ I'm breaking the hearts of two young girls at the same time. So mean. But I don't care." I said to myself.

"I'm doing this all for Kyuhyun. And I won't give up until I get him."

 

A/n: Sorry for this late update >.< Two words. . school. Actually, don't school. It's too gross to be ed. Doesn't deserved to be ed :C