I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 18)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"I don't know reason. I'm sorry....but I can tell you that he's probably right now taking a ferry to China." he told us. 
"When does it leave?!" I say hurriedly.
"Uhm...probably in a few minutes I guess--" Immediately, I stood out and stormed out of class, hearing "Hey, wait!" from Mr. Dong Hee behind me. I ran as hard as I can and outside of the University quickly. My eyes begin to water.

Kyuhyun...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Is he crazy right now?! Why did he quit?! Why is he leaving Korea?! Why didn't he tell me?! All these kinds of questions ran through my mind. My heart was beating miles per minute. I was sweating like crazy. Luckily, I knew where the ferry was which is downtown, which is also not so far from the university. I quickly get out my phone while I was running and called Kyuhyun multiple times. No answer at all.

After a tiring run, I finally get to the port. Right at that time, the ferry horn blows. 

"The ferry from Seoul to China will be taking off in a few minutes. Please aboard the ship now to get settled. Thank you and enjoy your trip!" I hear the announcer say. I got very flustered and panicked. My heart was pounding so hard while I was running here, but now it feels like it's about to explode after I heard the announcement. I scan the port which was full of people with luggages going onto the ferry. It was so difficult to find him in the crowd. I then groaned and decided to dive into the crowd to find him. 

I pass through the ticket booth without a ticket and the security system beeped loudly. The security guards looked at me right away, while I was running off into the crowd.
"Hey you! Where's your ticket?!" I heard one of them say. I usually am not a law-breaker but this time I didn't care. I need to find Kyuhyun...now.

Before the security guards could catch me, I go into the crowd and look through the crowd of busy people surrounding me, scrambling to get on the ferry. I try to look at their heads and find one that has dark maroon brown wavy hair. I then suddenly found someone with that kind of hair. Kyuhyun. I reach out for his shoulder and turn around.
"Kyuhyun!" I yell out as I turned him. 
"What do you want?" the person said frowning at me. I look at his face.....it's not Kyuhyun. I sighed.
"I'm sorry. Enjoy your trip." I say to him disappointingly. The man glared at me and continued to walk forward on the ramp. 

I continue to look for him. As I turn in another direction, I see someone far away in the crowd, wavy hair like I described with his head turned to the side. My eyes widen as I look as his side profile.....the same side profile I had admired so much when Kyuhyun first started substituting at SM University.....it's Kyuhyun. No doubt Kyuhyun. I pushed the crowd out of the way uncomfortably to reach him. People glared at me, scolded me as I push through them. It was hard going through a bunch of people like that. Like slipping through two walls that are already closed against each other. Kyuhyun was all on my mind. I didn't care. As I was getting closer to him, I reached my hand out to grab his hand. I had to squish my hand between people in order to stretch my arm out. My hand slowly inched towards his. My whole arm was trembling. It was really a pain. First, my arm stretched as much as it can, and then my hand, and then my finger, in order to touch that hand of his. I breathed deeply and then finally was able to touch his hand. But it was only a brush of his hand.

"Last minute call to get on the ferry for China. Thank you!" I hear the announcer say. I gather up all my courage and reach out to him more.

Our hands finally met.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------KYUHYUN'S POV

I was now getting onto the ramp to get on the ferry. I didn't even dare to look back to the place I'll miss when I leave. My home, SM University, and the people I met. Especially Sungmin. The more I think about her, the more I seem to miss her. I still feel super guilty after yelling at her. I'm usually not the type to yell at people and get angry. 

On the ramp, there were so many people going on. It was very squished in and I was in uncomfortable positions with others as I was getting on. I felt a brush on my hand with some other person. I just ignored it since the other person was probably struggling to get on the ferry too and was squashed like I am. I heard the last call for the ferry and I sighed. Looks like this will be my last time in Korea. I was about to speed up more until I felt someone grabbing the very same hand I felt the brush on. I frowned and turn to the person who was grabbing my hand. Once I was fully turned around, my heart stopped and my eyes widened.
"Sungmin?.." I say in almost a whisper. She was breathing hard and placed both of her hands on my hand. Her eyes were watery and dry tears on her face. Guilt was pouring over me like rain. But why is she here right now?? Shouldn't she be at the university right now? How'd she find me?..
"K-Kyuhyun.....w-where are you going?..." she croaked. I sighed heavily.
"....China." I say blankly. I then look at our her hands which was tightly holding onto mine. "So let me go Sungmin...." I say as I try to loosen her grip. Instead, she held onto my hand tighter and sniffed.
"No! Why are you leaving Kyuhyun?....This is too sudden....why didn't you tell me?" she asked as tears dripped down her face onto the wooden ramp. The people who were also getting on the ferry went around both of us, minding their own business. I just stared at Sungmin and then to the ground, not knowing what to say next to her. She then shook me vigorously.
"I'm serious Kyuhyun! It is because of yesterday?...Is this what you mean when you won't trust me?..Kyuhyun, I'm sorry...So sorry....I'll change....Just don't leave Kyuhyun...." she sobbed as she slowly slid down onto the ground....still holding onto my hands. Some people were staring. Seeing her like this..apologizing to me when I should be the one saying sorry....it hurts. Good job Kyuhyun. You made her cry. I looked around and then looked back to her.
"Sungmin, get up." I say to her coldly. She trembled as she shook her head slowly. I then started to get mad. Not because she wasn't listening to me, but because I have to say goodbye to her like this. I sighed heavily.
"Sungmin, get up right now!" I yelled.
"No! Not until you agree to stay!" she sobbed more tears as she looked up to me. "Kyuhyun...I'm sorry for whatever I did!...I'm truly sorry....I did wrong." she said. I gritted my teeth in frustration as my eyes began to water. I then whip my arm, forcing her to let go and tumble down onto the ground.
"Go away Sungmin!" I yell at her. "I'm done with you!" I said. She looked up and looked up to me in shock.
"W-What do you mean?...." she stuttered while sobbing.
".....Let's break up Sungmin." I say to her firmly, choking on my tears. I could already feel her heart shattering to pieces. And so was mines.
"...Y-you can't be serious Kyuhyun-ah...breaking up with someone because of a slight jealously?...." she sobbed while breathing hard.
"It's not because of that!" I defended.
"Then why?!" she yelled back.
"Because.......because...." I repeated. "B-Because I don't love you anymore!" I yell. Her eyes widened, looking traumatized. She then slowly and shakily crawled to me and got up. Her arms raised up slightly. Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my shoulder. My shoulder started getting wet. She began hitting my back with her fist.
"Snap out of it Kyuhyun....please.....please Kyuhyun-ah..." she sobbed. I just slowly let her go of me. 
"I'm sorry Sungmin." I say to her. 

I then suddenly see a security guard coming towards us. The security then took Sungmin roughly by the arm as she winced. 
"Hey! You were the one who came into the port without a ticket! You broke the rules madam. I'm sorry but you have to leave immediately." the security guard said. He then looked at me.
"Do you know her?" he asked me. Sungmin then desperately looked at me for help. I looked at Sungmin and then to the guard.
".......No. I have never seen her before in my life. Take her away." I say coldly. I then frowned at Sungmin and turned around to get on the ferry. Even though my back was turned, I could already imagine her standing there, being dragged away, in shock. I cursed myself silently. I stepped onto the ferry, realizing this will be the last time I'll see her. I sighed and took a seat next to a window. 

Looks like the plan Donghae told me to do didn't work. I hurt her. Great. Now in China, every time I think about her, guilt and pain will shadow over me. I look outside from the window. The sky was clear and it was a nice day, except that I was weak and upset on the inside. 

I gave up my job, my home, and my money for her. Of course, how am I suppose to survive? I was forced to move to China with the help of Zhoumi. But...

How can I survive without Sungmin?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

My heart suffered with cuts and bruises from the words Kyuhyun gave me. My blank face was dampened with my tears that were now dried up. The security guard dragged me outside of the port and tossed me.
"You! I'm letting you off this time only since you don't look so fine now. But that's not my business! So, you may leave now." the guard said to me. I just nodded at him, turned around, and walked away in a daze.

Everything was just black and white to me. No feeling, no expression. I can't seem to get a hold of the situation now. 
"Kyuhyun left me. He left." I say quietly as I walk slowly.
I didn't care for my surroundings. My instincts died down after Kyuhyun spoke to me. 
"Kyuhyun doesn't love me."
I was too emotional and depressed. There were no more tears to cry from. I guess there's no use to chase him now. We're over. I'm probably never going to see him again. I slowly walk back to the university.

"Kyuhyun's done with me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEOHYUN'S POV

I was so shocked to hear that Kyuhyun was moving to China. When was this?! I wasn't so surprised when I saw a new teacher in Math class since I expected Kyuhyun to leavealready. But seriously, after the Mr. Dong Hee dude told the class Kyuhyun left for China, I thought he was speaking gibberish. My plan totally went in another direction...I was planning to go to Kyuhyun after he quitted his job at SM University, and offer him a new job and get closer to him. But China?! How did this happen?...Why China?...What was his reason to move?....This doesn't make any sense..

And Sungmin storming out of here after she heard the unsuspected news, I wasn't so surprised either of course. The other students in this class might be though. I wonder where Sungmin is at right now....did she really make it to Kyuhyun?...Can't be....if she did, she would be an awfully fast runner. Kyuhyun probably left right?....I don't know whose side I should pick. One side of me wants Sungmin to catch Kyuhyun so he can stay in Korea and be with me. But my other side wants Sungmin to be late and not catch up to Kyuhyun, so Sungmin could feel desperation without Kyuhyun as they are separated and won't see each other.

Just when I thought about those things, I see Sungmin walking in, as if nothing was wrong, but with red eyes. Clearly, she was crying. I'm guessing she was too late to reach Kyuhyun, or Kyuhyun just dumped her and left her. I felt a need to smirk but I didn't. Kyuhyun left, which also saddened me a bit.

"Excuse me lady, why did you just storm out of the class?" Mr. DongHee asked her.
"Oh, sorry. I needed to ask Mr. Cho an important question before he left." Sungmin said blankly.
...Very well then. Take a seat even thought there's only a few more minutes till class ends" Mr.Donghee said to her. She nodded and went to her seat. 

The class quickly ended and I see Sungmin sloppily gathering her stuff preparing to leave. That's it. I must find the reason why Kyuhyun left out of the air. I leave the class and tried to think of an idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

When class ended, my heart was still aching after Kyuhyun's departure. I then accidentally drop my calculator. Man, this depression thing is really getting to me. I can't even get a hold of things correctly. I sighed and bent down slowly to get it. I then suddenly see someone else pick it up for me. I look up and see Donghae smiling at me, with the calculator in his hands. We don't really talk that much, but we recognize each other.
"Hi Sungmin!" he said happily to me. He then handed the calculator to me. I took it quickly and looked at him.
"Thanks." I say blankly as I try to leave.
"Wait!" he called out for me. I sighed and turned around.
"Yes?" I say to him.
"...Did Kyuhyun....really leave?.." he asked me. I looked down after hearing his name and 'leave' put in the same sentence. Mt throat started getting dry.
"....yes. He did leave." I say sadly.
"Ah~.....really...that's sad..." Donghae says sadly. "No wonder he told me all these weird things yesterday at lunch...." I then look up and crumpled my brows.
"...What did he say to you?" I say anxiously.
"Uhm....here. I'll tell you during lunch okay? I'll sit at your table! Anyways, I have to go to class now. See ya later Sungmin!" he said brightly as he leaves the classroom. 
"Oh okay Donghae. Thanks." I say to him. He just turned around and gave me a smile. I really envy Donghae's personality right now. He's such a bright and happy person....which is the complete opposite of myself right now. 

I leave and slowly go to my next class. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see a serious Yesung.

"Sungmin, what exactly is your relationship with Kyuhyun?...Don't lie to me."