I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 14)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
"Poor girl..doing this all to get Kyuhyun...when I will be victorious at the end...Haha~ I'm breaking the hearts of two young girls at the same time. So mean. But I don't care." I said to myself. "I'm doing this all for Kyuhyun. And I won't give up until I get him."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

For the past 2 weeks, Kyuhyun and I have been hanging around each other more and we have been seeing each a lot lately. I really have fallen in love with him. But today, was the last day I got to be close with him. Tomorrow, we have to go back to the university and act like just a regular teacher and student, strangers almost so we don't make it obvious. It's now night time, after having a fun but short day with Kyuhyun. I'm in my bed, feeling sad about school tomorrow. My phone then suddenly rings. I look at the caller ID.
"AH! It's My love less than three!!!" I squealed. I hurriedly pick up my cellphone and answer the phone.
"Kyuhyunnie~" I call out to him.
"Sungminnie~" he says back as I smile.
"Kyu, why did you call so late? You should be resting." I told him.
"How can I sleep without hearing your voice first hm?"
"Awh~ but seriously, what's the real reason Kyu?" I asked
"Ah~ just reminding you that tomorrow we'd have to act like strangers..." he said slowly.
"I know Kyu....And what about Yesung and Seohyun?" 
"Remember? Just be friends with them and don't give the wrong message. Nothing more."
"Oh yeah.....Awh~ We'd have to stay away from each other..." I whined.
"I know Min. But once the school year ends, it'll be all over and we'll be together again!" he said.
"Alright...but that's still too far away...I'll miss you too much." I pouted.
"I'll miss you too, Min. Anyways, I'm keeping you up too late now. Go to sleep okay?" he tells me.
"Fine...But can we meet at the bus in the morning then? On our way to the university?" I ask.
"Min, I have to be there at 5AM.. Are you sure you want to do that?"
"Mhm! I'll do it for us! And I want to see you before school starts too." I say.
"Alright, see you then. Good night Min." he said.
"Night Kyu~" I said as I hung up the phone.

The next morning I get up, pack my belongings and guitar, and walked to the bus stop to go back to the university. As I was walking, it was breezy and almost spring. The day was dull and cloudy but as long as it's not snowing, I'll be fine. I reach the bus stop and coincidentally, the bus came also. I quickly scrambled onto the bus , gave the bus driver money, and tried to find Kyuhyun. I then find him at the corner of the bus, taking a nap peacefully. I smile and I went over to him slowly. He was wearing the new clothes I bought for him, instead of his usual nerd clothes. take the seat next to him and look at him. He looks to peaceful while sleeping. I couldn't but to take my phone up and capture the moment. I smile at the photo and save it. 
"Wake up Sleeping Beauty~" I whisper. But he didn't move at all. I then sighed, reached in, and gave a kiss to him on the lips. His eyes then slowly fluttered open which made me giggle a bit. He sat up slowly, rubbed his eyes, and looked at me.
"Oh Sungmin, you're here?" he said in surprise.
"Aish~ Of course I'm here~ Who else would plant you a kiss? If someone kisses you and you realize it's not me, don't be afraid to knock them right at the mouth for me." I say.
"Haha, Min, most likely it will be a girl right? I can't hit girls." he says.
"Don't worry. I'll bail you out of jail for you." I said seriously.
"Hehe~ You're so cute." he said as he pecks a kiss lightly. "Anyways, don't forget that we have to act--"
"--I know I know...Mr. Cho..." I said.
"Yep. And Mr. Cho..I haven't heard that in a while. Makes me feel so professional, hehe~" he giggled.
"Well, you don't seem like a Mr. Cho anymore with your new clothes~" I say to him.
"Really?..." he said. He then got his bag out and opened it. "Good thing I brought my sweater vest, tie, and watch." he said revealing a green and gray plaid vest,black tie, and a black watch. Seriously?? He brought his nerd clothes with him to the university?! I simply just stare at him, open the bus window near him, and snatched his clothes out of his hands, attempting to throw them out the window. Unfortunately, he snatched it back and glared at me.
"Ugh, Kyuhyun...those nerd clothes need to go." I say to him.
"No! I like these clothes!" he said back.
"Too bad! Gimme!" I say trying to snatch them. He tried to prevent me from taking them by getting them out of my reach. The watch suddenly fell down to the bus floor. Immediately, I bent down and took it.
"Ha! You're not getting this back!" I say to him.
"Go ahead! Keep it!" he said in defense.
"Fine! I will!" I say as I stuck my tongue at him.
"Fine!" he said, sticking his tongue out back. I frowned at him as I put the watch on my wrist.

After bickering like kids, the bus finally stops in front of the university I truly miss......haha yeah right. Kyuhyun and I get up out of our seats, gather our belongings and stepped out of the bus. We sigh and face each other.
"Well...are you ready for this?.." he asked me.
"Yes, Mr. Cho..." I say sadly.
"Aw.." he said. He raised up his arms to me and hugged me.
"Kyuhyun, don't get so close to Seohyun okay?.." I assure him.
"And you don't get so close to Yesung." he says back.
"Yeah, yeah yeah~ Anyways, I have to go settle back into my dorm now.." I say.
"I have to go settle into my classroom too." he said as he let go of the hug.

We both walk to the entrance of the university and stopped. We then both look at each other. I was waiting for him to go into the university first. After a while, I said, "..Well?..."
"What? I thought you had to go settle in your dorm?.." he asked me.
"And I thought you had to go settle into your class?...Go!" I demanded him.
"You go first!" he insisted.
"No! You go!" I said.
"No!! You said you had to go first! So you go in first!" he argued. Unfortunately, he was right. Darn him and his intelligence.
"Aish! Fine!!" I said. I turn and start to head into the university until he suddenly called back.
"Wait Sungmin!" he called out. I sighed and turn around.
"What now?--" I said before he cut me off by cupping my face and planting my a sweet kiss. He slowly let go of the kiss.
"I love you." he said. On the inside, I was fangirling too much, but i tried to keep my cool. I then grin.
"Aish~ is that all you had to say?..." I said. He then narrowed his eyes at me. 
"Hehe~ just kidding~" I said to him. "I love you too."
"You better." he jokingly said to me. "Now, go on! Go!" he said as he let go of me. I smile at him, turn around, and went inside the university.

I go to the dormitories and find Seohyun and I's dorm. I press the buttonsof the passcode and go in. I was surprised to see Seohyun's suitcase already here. I was even more surprised I see here in her pajamas on the living room couch, painting her nails. She noticed my appearance and looked at me.
"Oh hey punk." she said to me. I just sighed.
"Hi Seohyun.." I said. "Seohyun, its 5AM and you're painting your nails?.." 
"Why? I have to look gorgeous for Kyuhyun today since it's the first day back from the vacation." she said. I just rolled my eyes and clumsily bring my belongings to my room slowly.
"Wait!" she said to me. I look back to her.
"What Seohyun?.." I say to her tiredly.
"Speaking of Kyuhyun.....are you guys...still hiding something from me?" she said. Ugh, this girl...
"No Seohyun. Kyuhyun is a teacher and I am a student. That's it..." I say seriously.
"Really?....Good....But..I'm still going to keep on eye on you...due to a call from a friend recently." she said.
"...I have no idea what you're saying Seohyun." I said to her.
"...Whatever! You don't need to understand...Go and settle already!" she barked at me. I just shrugged and went inside my room and settled in.

After hours of settling and cleaning up, it was already time for school. Luckily, I had Mathematics first so I got to see Kyuhyun. Seohyun and I got ready for school and went to class. While walking to the class, Yesung came up to me and greeted me.
"Hey Min!" he said.
"Oh hello Yesung-oppa!" I say to him. 
"Wanna walk to Math together?" he asked. I just nodded happily. We walked side by side to Math. Hopefully, Kyuhuyun won't see? Anyways, we both just talked.
"So, how was your vacation?.." I ask him.
"Ah~ It was boring...and the day before our vacation Sungmin..." he said slowly. Oh . I forgot. That was the day Kyuhyun confessed to me...I just remembered that I dropped my phone in which I was talking to Yesung while Kyu was kissing me.
"oh about that Yesung...I dropped my phone and the battery fell out. sorry about that." I apologized.
"Really?...alright then. It's fine then I guess." he said as I mentally sigh in relief.
"Also, did you make your decision yet?..about going out with me?" he asked. 
"Uh..." I said. I was about to just tell him to just stay as friends but then I looked at him. His eyes were very deceiving. I couldn't say it to him! It was like a puppy pleading for food. No! I must tell him that I don't want to go out with him!! You can do it Sungmin!
"Uhmm.....I'm.......still thinking." I said. WHATT~ What are you doing Sungmin!!
"Oh.. I see....hurry with your decision okay?" he assured me. I just nod. 

We then arrive to Mathematics class. Yesung was blabbering on about his turtle Ddangkoma and how he had to give it away because it was getting too big. We went into the math class and see Kyuhyun at his desk doing paper work. Oh~ his side profile looks so y.....WAH! Snap out of it Sungmin! You're not suppose to be daydreaming about your teacher! Someone might find you out! He then looked up and turned to me. He then smiled at me, but frowned after he saw Yesung with me.
"Hello, Mr. Cho.." I say to him.
"Hello Sungmin." he said while secretly glaring at Yesung.
"..Uhm...I'll be taking my seat now Mr. Cho." I say to him. He just nodded at me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

I was calmly doing my paperwork and then I see my Sungmin arrive in my class. I was happy to see her until I see the turtle jerk with her. I thought I told Sungmin to stay away from him?! She greets me and I greet her back while giving dirty looks to Yesung. They then both take a seat and I continuing eye-ing him. Unfortunately, they sit next to each other, which boils my blood even more.

After I see that every student is in my classroom, I begin the lesson. I stood up in front of the class.
"Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a good break. I know I had a very nice break. But now it's time to get working and do some Math! Woo!" I try to say enthusiastically. Everyone in the class groaned while Sungmin just giggled quietly. Then suddenly some student raised up their hand.
"Kyuhyun! Did you change your style? You look so much cooler now!" she said. Oh yeah, the new clothes Sungmin got for me. Everyone then started complimenting on the new clothes while Sungmin gave me the "I told you so" face.
"Ah~ Thank you everyone. Anyways, I'll be starting now so everyone take out your notebooks." I said. After that, I begin writing on the blackboard notes and speaking to them about it. At one point, while my back is faced to the students while I was writing, I heard someone whispering. I peeked behind my back and see Yesung leaned into Sungmin, whispering in her ear while she was taking notes. One, why is he chatting during my lecture? And two, why is he so close to my Min?! I narrowed my eyes at him, grabbed a piece of small chalk near me, and chucked it right at his head.
"AH!" he yelled out as the chalk met with the side of his forehead. He covered his forehead with his head while frowning in pain. Everyone just laughed quietly. Sungmin just rolled her eyes while smiling at me.
"Yesung, this is Mathematics class. not socializing class." I told him while smirking.
"..Sorry, Kyuhyun..." he said quietly.

After the class was finished, everyone scrambled out of class. Sungmin gathered her belongings and begin to leave.
"Have a nice day Sungmin." I say to her.
"Oh..You too Mr. Cho." she said while smiling. She then finally leaves. I was about to continue my paperwork until someone called out to me, "KYUHYUN!!!" causing me to scribble all over my papers with my pen. I sighed in frustration and look up to see who it is. Donghae, of course.
"KYUHYUNNN THE THING YOU DID TO YESUNG WAS SO AWESOMEE." he exclaimed.
"First, calm down. And yes, i agree." I said.
"And!! Did you confess to you know who yet??" he asked anxiously. I nodded happily. 
"She said yes too." I said. His face went from a blank ":I" to an excited ":D"
"DUDEEE, THAT'S AWESOMEEE!!" he exclaimed.
"Aish, so loud." I complained.
"WAIT!...Did you kiss her though?" he asked.
"I kissed her and said I liked her." I simply put.
"....THIS MEANS I WIN THE BET, MANNN..YOU LOSE. Now you drop my past test grade right??" he said.
"Wait a minute. You don't win. You said I have to realize my feelings for her without kissing her. I did just that. I just used the kissing part to confess." I said.
"NONONO!!!! I said NO KISSING. AT ALL." he said back.
"What?! Since when!?" I exclaimed.
"Since the bet started!!" he said.
"No!! Stop changing the rules Donghae!"I say to him.
"If you don't drop my grade, I'll tell Yesung to make a move on Sungmin!" he threatened.
"You wouldn't..." I test him.
"I would." he said. I glared at him, groaned, and went on my computer to drop his test grade.
"Aish...freakin' students these days....blackmailing me..." I mumbled while Donghae smiled in victory.
"There! Now go away!" I say to him.
"Thanks Kyuhyun!" he said as he left and out the door. He then poked back in and said "And nice new style Kyuhyun! You don't look like a dork anymore!" he said. I growled at him as he left quickly.

I stood up and looked at the crowd of students before me, going to their classes. At the lockers, I then see Yesung giving a ring to Sungmin.

A couple ring?!